Mrs Meldrum #62 *Consuming Meldrum content may increase faecal bulk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is so stupid.. why call your vlog come to the gym with me.. surely this is going to alienate some of her viewers. You would think she would need all the views that she can.
Because of the title I havent even bothered to watch for the giggles.

Reactions: 6
So when she said she won’t be posting as much of the girls she apparently meant no recent pictures?
But reusing old ones is fine?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Not Meldrum realted but Interestingly another local blogger posted saying she had been asked by NHS to do a paid post for flu jabs. She didn't agree with the NHS spending money on this and has mixed responses some people agreeing that quite right she has refused to do this and other influencers saying why not use your platform for the greater good.

Reactions: 9
New Stylee Grabby, still as sneaky, still chasing that kitchen freebie.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not Meldrum realted but Interestingly another local blogger posted saying she had been asked by NHS to do a paid post for flu jabs. She didn't agree with the NHS spending money on this and has mixed responses some people agreeing that quite right she has refused to do this and other influencers saying why not use your platform for the greater good.
She could have offered to do the ad for free (apologies if she did!)? 🤔

Reactions: 8
Do you mean a Scottish blogger? I hate idea nhs money spent this way. I'm sure the meldrums would do it.

Reactions: 4
Interesting. I'm local. I can see both sides. Not sure what I'd feel about it.

Reactions: 3
The cake that's left looks like the children had to share a few pieces of cake between them. Never have I had so much birthday cake left over.
Screenshot_2019-11-03-21-14-01.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
The cake that's left looks like the children had to share a few pieces of cake between them. Never have I had so much birthday cake left over.
View attachment 54155
Haha I was about to post the same thing. Either the poor girl only had one or two friends over or they gave the teeniest slices of cake. We usually give big wedges to get rid of it. 😳

Reactions: 13
She’s such a liar. She keeps saying she’d love carpets downstairs and can’t afford it, but a new kitchen is cheap and she’s saving to move it all to the sitting room and knock a wall too.
So which is it? You can’t afford carpets but can afford to save for a kitchen relocation? Or you can afford the carpets but just keep mentioning it on Instagram in the hope of being given them for free?

View attachment 54155

They each got a tiny Rebecca portion finger of cake so she can sell the leftovers on Facebook later.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
View attachment 54155
Just saw that and thought the same!!! Surely they all would have had a piece in their #gifted bags to take home! duck me they are so tight!

Reactions: 11
No mention of DOI yet a lovely shot of F in minnie ears... I think she's playing games if I'm honest 🤣

Reactions: 8
She’s such a liar. She keeps saying she’d love carpets downstairs and can’t afford it, but a new kitchen is cheap and she’s saving to move it all to the sitting room and knock a wall too.
So which is it? You can’t afford carpets but can afford to save for a kitchen relocation? Or you can afford the carpets but just keep mentioning it on Instagram in the hope of being given them for free?

They each got a tiny Rebecca portion finger of cake so she can sell the leftovers on Facebook later.
Well its pointless now getting carpet and flooring in kitchen and other 2 rooms so that more money towards the kitchen.

I feel sad for safaya now perhaps not many friend came along.
That is a lot of cake left.
Do we think cake was kindly gifted?

Who's the influencer who said no to flu jabs ad?

Reactions: 3
Cake Prob didn’t fit in them teeny tiny party bags!! The massive bath bomb took all the space so she didn’t have to spend much money filling them!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wish I could like comments calling her out on her Instagram, but I only have one account and don’t want to get blocked. I like to know if any companies need informing who they are actually working with !!

She’s such a Beg, her kids will be so embarrassed of her one day. I’d have been mortified if my mum used to leech off strangers for freebies 😂 luckily I have hardworking parents who earned everything they own. Same as me now and my son (hopefully!!) will in future.
If it's any help, you can have 4 or 5 Instagram accounts using the same email address 😉

I can't believe the vlog has been up for nearly 3 hours and nobody has picked up on the golden nugget yet 😂😂😂😂
Work out at the gym, then only 15 minutes to get to Poppy's class so no time for a shower or to wash her hair 😖🤮🤢 absolute minger!

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I’m sure S has had a fab day and that’s all that matters, I may detest Rebby ( although I secretly have a soft spot forPat 😂😜😍🤪) but the girls I wish nothing but the best, especially S.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.