Mrs Meldrum #62 *Consuming Meldrum content may increase faecal bulk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right bastards, this is my first go at posting a new thread so hope this has worked.
(Edit to add, it has worked, I have totally smashed my first ever new thread, I’m so so proud of myself, I have found my bastard groove. OBSESSED).
Have a good weekend tattlers. I’m just off for some self-care time at Banchory Costa, going to block their toilets with a massive tit*

*jokes, that’s something only Edgy does.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
Love the title. I know Edgy and Pat are waiting for the calm after the storm
. They still want a full time job from this. Anyone who has reported them are hero’s in my opinion.

Reactions: 19
Love the title. I know Edgy and Pat are waiting for the calm after the storm
. They still want a full time job from this. Anyone who has reported them are hero’s in my opinion.
How can she/they think that they can still make a proper living from this (one which means she never has to actually work, and one which means he can quit his job again), after everything that’s happened, and all that continues to happen? 🙈 She’s not cut out for the life of an influencer, in my opinion.
And I know it must be difficult for her now that Lee works away (my hubby works away loads, so I do understand that!) but the majority of men go out to work to provide for their families! He’s not the exception, though granted not all men work away. He doesn’t have to though, does he?

Reactions: 17
Right bastards, this is my first go at posting a new thread so hope this has worked.
(Edit to add, it has worked, I have totally smashed my first ever new thread, I’m so so proud of myself, I have found my bastard groove. OBSESSED).
Have a good weekend tattlers. I’m just off for some self-care time at Banchory Costa, going to block their toilets with a massive tit*

*jokes, that’s something only Edgy does.
🤣🤣🤣🤣 excellent

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How can she/they think that they can still make a proper living from this (one which means she never has to actually work, and one which means he can quit his job again), after everything that’s happened, and all that continues to happen? 🙈 She’s not cut out for the life of an influencer, in my opinion.
And I know it must be difficult for her now that Lee works away (my hubby works away loads, so I do understand that!) but the majority of men go out to work to provide for their families! He’s not the exception, though granted not all men work away. He doesn’t have to though, does he?

He doesn’t have to work on an oil rig.
They don’t have to live in that ridiculous house that they can’t afford.

That’s the problem. They want to live a lifestyle that is out with thier means. The house with the huge price tag, the multiple foreign holidays, the expensive home wares and gadgets, expensive clothes etc but they don’t want to actually have to work to get any of it. They have been spoiled over the last few years in that they have had a very luxurious lifestyle and haven’t had to do anything to get it.

They could both be out working locally, so that Lee could be at home in the evenings. They should get rid of that daft horrible house and get something that they can actually afford. They need to realise and accept that regular people with regular lives don’t go on multiple holidays every year or enjoy thousands of pounds worth of free stuff.

They love the idea of living this exclusive luxury lifestyle but they can’t accept that it’s a fantasy that doesn’t exist. They are so obsessed with the fantasy world that they have immersed themselves in I honestly don’t think they have any idea how deep down the rabbit hole they are now.

Can you imagine Rebecca getting a minimum wage, entry level job and having to graft for her money and then how she would react when she sees what her monthly pay would be and how much she would have left if she took out money to pay for all the stuff she takes completely for granted? I bet she doesn’t even know how much the monthly outgoings are on that house (mortgage/utility bills/council tax/food shop etc)

• Heart
Reactions: 49
He doesn’t have to work on an oil rig.
They don’t have to live in that ridiculous house that they can’t afford.

That’s the problem. They want to live a lifestyle that is out with thier means. The house with the huge price tag, the multiple foreign holidays, the expensive home wares and gadgets, expensive clothes etc but they don’t want to actually have to work to get any of it. They have been spoiled over the last few years in that they have had a very luxurious lifestyle and haven’t had to do anything to get it.

They could both be out working locally, so that Lee could be at home in the evenings. They should get rid of that daft horrible house and get something that they can actually afford. They need to realise and accept that regular people with regular lives don’t go on multiple holidays every year or enjoy thousands of pounds worth of free stuff.

They love the idea of living this exclusive luxury lifestyle but they can’t accept that it’s a fantasy that doesn’t exist. They are so obsessed with the fantasy world that they have immersed themselves in I honestly don’t think they have any idea how deep down the rabbit hole they are now.

Can you imagine Rebecca getting a minimum wage, entry level job and having to graft for her money and then how she would react when she sees what her monthly pay would be and how much she would have left if she took out money to pay for all the stuff she takes completely for granted? I bet she doesn’t even know how much the monthly outgoings are on that house (mortgage/utility bills/council tax/food shop etc)
Lee deals with all the finances she said.
I guess she has her own allowance for food.
Are we sure she purchase halloween costumes as Tesco appear gifted Charlotte Taylor her after making thousands if staff redundant this year they still have money gift influencers and pay them for adverts.
In all fairness they gifted most clothes , toys and makeup. Food , utilities,phones car, council tax and mortgage their outgoing and when it's there money they go cheap.
They have downsized to 1 car so maybe that's saved some money.
There food shop seems quite low.

Reactions: 7
I would happily swop his work pattern for what my husband did when our kids were little. Lee is home full time for three whole weeks then away for two, my husband used to work six days a week most weeks and was out of the house at 8am and most days not getting home until 8pm. Two or three nights a week he wouldn’t be home until gone 10. He hardly saw our children apart from on a Sunday. I also worked three days a week, out at 8.30, home 6’ish and other than an aunt who was my childcare, I had absolutely no other help. For all Grabby’s whingeing I think they have a very easy time of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I would happily swop his work pattern for what my husband did when our kids were little. Lee is home full time for three whole weeks then away for two, my husband used to work six days a week most weeks and was out of the house at 8am and most days not getting home until 8pm. Two or three nights a week he wouldn’t be home until gone 10. He hardly saw our children apart from on a Sunday. I also worked three days a week, out at 8.30, home 6’ish and other than an aunt who was my childcare, I had absolutely no other help. For all Grabby’s whingeing I think they have a very easy time of it.
She absolutely does have an easy time. She sometimes says that she is aware but in reality she thinks she is mother off the year .
I would place her mothering skills very very low.
In fact I’m really starting to think this type of exposure that she and others are subjecting children to is a form of abuse.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Lee deals with all the finances she said.
I guess she has her own allowance for food.
Are we sure she purchase halloween costumes as Tesco appear gifted Charlotte Taylor her after making thousands if staff redundant this year they still have money gift influencers and pay them for adverts.
In all fairness they gifted most clothes , toys and makeup. Food , utilities,phones car, council tax and mortgage their outgoing and when it's there money they go cheap.
They have downsized to 1 car so maybe that's saved some money.
There food shop seems quite low.

In this day & age and from a woman who is the DIRECTOR of a ltd company I’m sorry but I think it’s a massive cop out for her to claim that she doesn’t have anything to do with the finances. I bet you she knows fine well how much money they have coming into the coffers, but she turns her head when it comes to paying bills and being a responsible adult.

Reactions: 23
She absolutely does have an easy time. She sometimes says that she is aware but in reality she thinks she is mother off the year .
I would place her mothering skills very very low.
In fact I’m really starting to think this type of exposure that she and others are subjecting children to is a form of abuse.
It is abuse, and S’s reluctance to dance with Rebecca is a video example. They are USED for content.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
In this day & age and from a woman who is the DIRECTOR of a ltd company I’m sorry but I think it’s a massive cop out for her to claim that she doesn’t have anything to do with the finances. I bet you she knows fine well how much money they have coming into the coffers, but she turns her head when it comes to paying bills and being a responsible adult.
Accounts filed to Companies House read;

"As described on the statement of financial position, the Board of Directors of Mrs Meldrum Limited are responsible for the preparation for the financial statements for the year ended ********* , which comprise the income statement, statement of income and retained earnings, statement of financial position and related notes "

and R Cannon Meldrum signed them on behalf of the board so of course she knows exactly what is coming in, in my opinion she prefers to appear a bit ditsy so comes across as less of a money grabbing shrew !

• Heart
Oh man, i wanted to get earrings from bloom boutique. Theres another company off the list🙁🤬

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Just curious - if Rebecca were to get a part time job - we all know that would never happen 😂 - but would people contact her employers in the same way they contact brands? It would be no different to her doing 9 to 5, 3 days a week to doing 1 AD I’d say.

Her air punch in her most recent grid post.
I have to laugh, I could just see my husband and kids and probably even my neighbours faces if I was prancing about like that in my driveway they would think I had lost the plot 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Just curious - if Rebecca were to get a part time job - we all know that would never happen 😂 - but would people contact her employers in the same way they contact brands? It would be no different to her doing 9 to 5, 3 days a week to doing 1 AD I’d say.

I have to laugh, I could just see my husband and kids and probably even my neighbours faces if I was prancing about like that in my driveway they would think I had lost the plot 😂😂
Probably not. But only because if she was working a regular job, she would have no choice but to adhere to the rules and regulations of that job and conduct herself in an appropriate manner.

People contact brands because she continues to behave in an underhanded way -

Not disclosing adverts/gifts properly
Pretending the Lexus trip was Lee’s work when it blatantly wasn’t
Constantly affiliate linking EVERYTHING and failing to properly label them or explain the real reason she’s doing so many of those
The lies lies lies lies about everything

Absolutely not. Even if she continued to be a prick and not label correctly, that to me is too far. She would however come under any employers social media policies so would have to be EXTREMELY careful and seek advice in every action she took to safeguard her employment and the reputation of her employer. Thats a lot for her wee brain to think of though. Let's face it she is a 30 year old woman who's only other career to date has been a very part time job at the local Morrisons, where I hear from here she was a, lazy witch full of herself even then and of course, the summer of Disney through the university. Great CV. 👍

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.