Mrs Meldrum #62 *Consuming Meldrum content may increase faecal bulk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just when think can't get any worse
Better late that never. Confirmed She's got few content ideas so so boring

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
If it’s not the kitchen she’s rambling on about, it’s about getting a dog. Or it’s a holiday. She can’t just live and be happy living. But I guess that’s what happens when you’re at home with nothing to do but want for freebies! It would be a bit different if she had to work for every penny to put towards a project, and wait like everyone else until she’s saved enough. She’s never happy, always wanting bigger, better, more...

• Heart
Reactions: 15
tit vlog!!! It’s all so jumpy and doesn’t flow!! Why bother gifting her tickets if she’s doesn’t promote it!! Such a waste!

Watch her engagement rocket with that tit! 🙄
Workout with me? Rebeggar couldn't work her way out of a bleeping paper bag.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Another boring dull vlog up. How many times do we need to see her cleaning her face?Nearly out of my Elemis cleanser. Really Beggy? However, I sense something has gone down chez Meldrum re Disney on Ice. She mentions going to "the show" but that is all. So no social media coverage of their gifted trip. It looks like she vlogged it but then went back and cut all references and footage of it. They were dropped again I think retrospectively. Also, labelled gym membership as gifted on gym footage. I've never seen that before? She's had a major dressing down re: transparency I think.

Reactions: 12
tit vlog!!! It’s all so jumpy and doesn’t flow!! Why bother gifting her tickets if she’s doesn’t promote it!! Such a waste!
Bloody hilarious she mentions show
Doesn't mention venue or Disney on ice on Insta or the vlog so what's point gifting her so shifty.

Doesn't miss chance mention my belt
Affilate link the leggings a book and pillow spray.

Recalls same boring story she did on Insta stories.
Complained about a class she pays for being expensive

Attachments

Beggy doesn’t know the difference between a book and a video - must be all that shite she watches on TV that’s given her brain fog

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Whoever emailed venue should tell them what crap value for money they got.
Zero mention Disney on ice.

Reactions: 2
Whoever emailed venue should tell them what crap value for money they got.
Zero mention Disney on ice.
I really think venue told them to pull sm coverage. The email from them in response to a complaint about gifting the Meldrums basically said" we don't care as her platform and profile suits our needs for promoting our event ". Therefore she was expected to showcase their experience. However, I think they changed their mind at the last minute and told her not to post anything. Maybe I'm wrong but that's how it looks from the very choppy footage in the vlog. Maybe the new venue didnt want their sm feed hijacked like Enchanted Forest?

Reactions: 8
I really think venue told them to pull sm coverage. The email from them in response to a complaint about gifting the Meldrums basically said" we don't care as her platform and profile suits our needs for promoting our event ". Therefore she was expected to showcase their experience. However, I think they changed their mind at the last minute and told her not to post anything. Maybe I'm wrong but that's how it looks from the very choppy footage in the vlog. Maybe the new venue didnt want their sm feed hijacked like Enchanted Forest?
This. I think it was vlogged as an ad but TECA have pulled it. I can’t think of any other reason as to why there are no SM posts about it.

Reactions: 5
I’ve seen some really good DOI coverage from local Instagrammers, some gifted, some not. She really is a laughing stock and had to cut all references today hasn’t she.

as for basically naming and slagging another local business for being ‘expensive’. Tight cow, it’s much less then your PT should be.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
She is so stupid.. why call your vlog come to the gym with me.. surely this is going to alienate some of her viewers. You would think she would need all the views that she can.

Reactions: 9
I’ve seen some really good DOI coverage from local Instagrammers, some gifted, some not. She really is a laughing stock and had to cut all references today hasn’t she.

as for basically naming and slagging another local business for being ‘expensive’. Tight cow, it’s much less then your PT should be.
It was really odd as she never said how much the class was.
A baby music or gym class is paid term my here and around 5_8 per session.
She's not used paying for much or not having generous discount maybe.
Local businesses must mostly dread her.
Do we think the unit will gift her another years memberships if the new sports village is so popular?

Reactions: 6
I think it was Lee replying with the 'The kitchen is the cheap bit and a laughing face' sounds like his sort of replies when he gets arsey. Imagine being challenged about hinting for a free kitchen and laughing it off as that is the cheap bit. How bloody rude ! I hope whoever they end up working with and they will get their way eventually , realises that is how much they appreciate things. I wonder if she decided to not show DOI to lessen the hassle. She will onlu get away with that so many times before people stop gifting her.

Reactions: 6
Well I loved the vlog. It was interesting, fun, entertaining and it held me spellbound throughout.

tenor.gif

P.S. I'm glad she edited the bogey out🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Should the vlog have AD or Gifted in the title as her gym and pt sessions are given to her in exchange for exposure?

Reactions: 7
That woman is incapable of being happy with anything she has , why bother with a massive project like this when she said they were mortgaged to their eyeballs , makes no sense, if they think it’s coming for free or part free they need to get some self respect ✊

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.