Mrs Meldrum #62 *Consuming Meldrum content may increase faecal bulk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone give me the context to the CLSH quote? I've got the gist but would like to know exactly and it's long before I started reading.
Rebecca’s mother was on tattle under a fake name

there was a conversation going on about the old house V the new house - most folk saying the old house was lovely and perfectly fine etc

then she piped up and said it was nothing but a “cute little starter home” and loads of other pretty snobby/derogatory comments about it which were ridiculous.

Reactions: 10
Abricabeats.
That's infuriating.
I take my kids to abricabeats and it's so so so good! Its CHEAP! And it's one of the only classes around that will charge you per family rather than per child so I can take both my kids for the same price. The woman who runs it is one of the nicest people around, and she does so well shes up for awards all the time. Doesnt deserve rebecca bleeping meldrum badmouthing it to thousands of people.

I have friends at the banchory class who would love to see the back of Lee and the Beggar should they choose to no longer go, but unfortunately its Poppy that misses out. Not that Rebecca cares about what her child might want.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Nothing is ever enough for green eyed rebegger I'm sure she scrolls other vloggers and feels entitled that she deserves freebies and puts the begging act on she's a nobody her views have fallen leechy Lee has more ads at the minute and yet she's living her best life taking time back from vlogs social media that lead on the rigs 😂yeah right rebs your a money grabbing tight arse and people are beginning to see you for what you are a Me Me Me Me Me 🙄
Lee is doing HER ADs, it’s just them being sneaky cocunts!! IMO He is a director, he filmed the racist joke, he’s as much to blame as her! They both clearly thought it was a funny joke and both reacted to the aftermath appallingly.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Lee is doing HER ADs, it’s just them being sneaky cocunts!! IMO He is a director, he filmed the racist joke, he’s as much to blame as her! They both clearly thought it was a funny joke and both reacted to the aftermath appallingly.
My thoughts exactly

Reactions: 9
I missed what was said about Abricabeats?

I used to take my kids there and it was great - Angela is so lovely, I can’t work out why Edgy would be badmouthing the classes?

Reactions: 3
That's infuriating.
I take my kids to abricabeats and it's so so so good! Its CHEAP! And it's one of the only classes around that will charge you per family rather than per child so I can take both my kids for the same price. The woman who runs it is one of the nicest people around, and she does so well shes up for awards all the time. Doesnt deserve rebecca bleeping meldrum badmouthing it to thousands of people.

I have friends at the banchory class who would love to see the back of Lee and the Beggar should they choose to no longer go, but unfortunately its Poppy that misses out. Not that Rebecca cares about what her child might want.
Maybe reb doesn't like the other parents of none of her chums go.
It's probably 1st time she's seen a activity invoice in yurrs it harder when have to spend your own money.
I reckon pat and the email local companies all time asking freebies or discounts as remember random salt caves.
She's not dissed the class she's dissed the cost.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I wonder what she used to* charge for her half-assed Instagram adverts? I bet it was 100 times (at least) more than the music class costs, with a tenth of the effort.

Remember when she did an advert for I think kitchen roll and even the sheep in the comments were like 'what product are you advertising?' 🙈

*I say 'used to' because no one in their right mind would touch her with a barge pole now.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wonder what she used to* charge for her half-assed Instagram adverts? I bet it was 100 times (at least) more than the music class costs, with a tenth of the effort.

Remember when she did an advert for I think kitchen roll and even the sheep in the comments were like 'what product are you advertising?' 🙈

*I say 'used to' because no one in their right mind would touch her with a barge pole now.
Ahh yes the granola advert no granola
Plenty advert but dident mention kitchen roll.
But personal fave was baco foil where she made swans think that was video not sure if was on meldrums or her channel was hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That's infuriating.

So she is trolling a local business ! How dare she ! Ok for her to criticise prices and service of others , but you criticise her and your a troll, jealous and bitter, a bastard etc what a hypocrite!! Wish we could put this on her comments lets see her sheep defend this ! If she said this to her mam or friends fair enough but she shared this to nearly 1000k ! do you think she asked for free and was refused ? Is this her revenge for not giving her free or discounted ? Hope the owner tells her to bugger off she sure does not need Rebeggar ( sad for poppy but that’s on her mam ! ) I am a bit furious about this ! I don’t watch her vlogs so just spotted this on here

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Maybe reb doesn't like the other parents of none of her chums go.
It's probably 1st time she's seen a activity invoice in yurrs it harder when have to spend your own money.
I reckon pat and the email local companies all time asking freebies or discounts as remember random salt caves.
She's not dissed the class she's dissed the cost.
It’s pretty crappy to name a local small company run by a Mum and then throw shade on it, wonder if she’s bothered about the private nursery fees she pays so she can have some ‘me time’

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Itching for a new kitchen ,bitching and begging is her game . Thread suggestion

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So she is trolling a local business ! How dare she ! Ok for her to criticise prices and service of others , but you criticise her and your a troll, jealous and bitter, a bastard etc what a hypocrite!! Wish we could put this on her comments lets see her sheep defend this ! If she said this to her mam or friends fair enough but she shared this to nearly 1000k ! do you think she asked for free and was refused ? Is this her revenge for not giving her free or discounted ? Hope the owner tells her to bugger off she sure does not need Rebeggar ( sad for poppy but that’s on her mam ! ) I am a bit furious about this ! I don’t watch her vlogs so just spotted this on here
She never said the class name in the vlog so it's not trolling it's flippant remark like she made about school teachers then back tracked.
But issue is several times in the past vlogs and Insta she's mentioned the name of the company/class.
She has 115k followers on you tube some local they will know who she means.
Maybe the worrying about value for money is her new narrative saving money for kitchen and being more relatable.
She's said a few times poppy enjoys these classes.
It's a matter of priorities . She hadent suggested less regular visits to salon, nail place or ditching or which is around same or more than class invoice.

Reactions: 4
We’ve renovated and made a new thread because we didn’t like the old one...

head on over!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.