Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

stuffata

I just see right through all this fake positivity, happy, living our best life rubbish...They spent the whole of the DLP weekend going on about how happy they were how it was "absolutely epic" bla bla bla...then you find out that she was struggling with her "mental health", anxiety and the weekend was ruined etc...after reading those comment I look back on the post at DLP and see them for exactly what they are,,,FAKE and FORCED.....the children are pushed into this with all the staged photos and I just think god what a miserable life...worth all the free stuff??

Reactions: 12

Notenoughgin

VIP Member
Mrs Meldrum has said she has had lots of questions about the rug...Lee 'picked ' it up from Next today....that's still not really clear whether that's picked up as in he bought it ...or picked up as in they ordered it using vouchers or whatever way they ordered the clothes etc that they did the last lot of next clothes ads for and he just 'picked ' it up from store ?
And WTF Meldrum? Are lee and Reb supposed to be bigging up the £20 year round home delivery from Next? Why is he picking up from the store? Jeez got on brand message why don’t you! ;)

Myla

I've been following this since the whole DLP 'boob' have to say I was a big meldrum fan and would watch all of their vlogs and used to compare myself to her and feel what I had and what I was doing wasn't good enough, but since reading all of these threads my opion has completely changed they do a small video, bit of editing and everything is handed to them on a plate!!!!! everything we own has been bought through our hard earn money and I couldn't be prouder of ourselves!! Thank you for helping to open my eyes!!!!

Shaza78

Chatty Member
Can you imagine! How utterly predictable would that be!!! Still Pat is BUZZZZZZZIIINNNG!! WHAT AN ABSOLUTE TOOL!!!!
???? that’s when he’s not hiding in the car with his chips n cheese cos those big beastie birds are after him. Worst nightmare! For brand meldrum sake she needs to take control of his insta or tell him to keep it private it’s honestly like watching one of the chuckle brothers

M

Member 1682

I can’t believe that after everything that has been written here (a thread which they have clearly been reading!) they are STILL carrying on like this!
A “gifted” item hasn’t been given for no reason. It’s been given so that it will be featured on their social media platforms and so that they will make mention of it - this is AN ADVERT! It’s blatant advertising.
The ASA are a joke and clearly have no interest or intention of doing anything to combat this crap.
It will take someone doing a proper expose on insta-floggers/channel mum before anything changes. They dupe so many people while filling their pockets.

It’s so obvious too - no dressing it up or anything it’s literally just “oh, we want a new chair to go here” which is basically then asking for any company to give them a freebie. No artistic talent, no imagination, no creativity - just insta-begging.

I would be bloody embarrassed if that was how I made a living.

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
She has had a day at you tube with lots of fellow bloggers but is still asking her viewers to tell her what videos do they want to see next. An honest and open vlog on how you can justify misleading and hiding ads and gifts please Reb.

DaizyMaizie

VIP Member
Oh yeah pumpkin pie.
because it must be so difficult to know what steps to take on your journey my lovely,
The best way to hide Spons and Ads ? without the support of super strong hero’s like these lovely women how would you learn and grow.
Everyone working in the emergency services take note.
These are the superhero’s we all aspire to.
Next time you save a life... see if you can get them to buy something from you.
A smoke alarm or blood pressure cuff.
As Tesco says #Spon
“every little idiot that falls for your tricks.....helps” ?

View attachment 1940
Oh the struggles. My heart bleeds.....Puts said hand to head as if nearly passing out saying oh lovelies If only you knew the struggles I face. Quotes similar above....Try being a junior doctor after years and years of training working all hours saving lives, and any member of the nhs. A lawyer dealing with complex case in court. Don’t know what struggles are my dear Rebecca. Just remember these lovely staff all go home each night and worry about if their patients they’ve grown to know and care about will make it through the night, will their cancer ever go away, will that lawyer make ground breaking breakthrough to get some child abuser brought to justice, whilst all these mummy vloggers do is sell bloody tatt on the internet. And as for lee he’s spent the day licking his tired ego by showing us in slow motion how to make a coffee. ??‍♀

Last edited:

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
Remember the good old days when people took to vlogging as a hobby and when they told you about a product it was because they genuinely liked it and not because they were paid too or gifted it.

Mabelrose

VIP Member
just checking in......been busy over the weekend, but didn’t want anyone to panick, I’m not in the cells nor does it appear that Jane has voodood herpes on me. As you were. ?

M

Member 1682

Have to say I thik it's unfair people judging about her going to work because poppy is ill. At the end of the day no one would berate a father for going to work when his wife was a stay at home mum and there to look after the kids, no one would say he should be there too. So it should work both ways. Lee really won't of been invited to YouTube. Her channel is called Mrs Meldrum, its essentially her business. He will be down as a director so he can take a wage and dividends to make themselves more money that's all.
I agree.

The little one is ill but it’s not serious, she’s at home with her Dad. I really don’t see the issue there? And I also think it’s a bit of a double standard- men go to work leaving sick kids at home with Mum and no one would be batting an eye lid or calling him an unfit Dad for doing that.
I agree with highlighting issues/mistakes/grievances but I don’t think it’s right to literally start pulling apart every single thing she says or does ??‍♀ (Just my two pennies worth!)

Anita

A new vlog is up, and guess what??? It’s another Ad!!! Sponsored by Garmin active watches!! ???shes apologising for the amounts of ads but she’s got a mortgage to pay, and yet another one! The woman is sick!

Peachbomb

VIP Member
Ive been thinking a lot about what Reb said on her Instastories.
She said that we were saying hideous things about the way she treats her children but she is blaming us for thinking that and missing the point that it is what she has chosen to show in her vlogs that has given people that opinion.
Why is she not horrified that her vlogs have given the wrong impression of something as important as how she treats the girls?
Why is it our fault for watching the vlogs and drawing that conclusion from what she chose to show?

swipeup

VIP Member
I'm not going to lie, I'm actually dumbfounded about this "kindly gifted" furniture. Like others, I don't really give a shit whether they get free furniture or not but coming off the back of the Disney Land / Tesco fiasco a couple of weeks ago and the non apology and the crappy week that was ruined by trolls on a witch hunt out to get her, I just can't wrap my head around her still not being open and transparent about the relationship she has with these brands that send them stuff. It's clearly not out of the goodness of their own hearts that they send it, there's clearly an expectation of a tag or a mention or a post or inclusion on a vlog. The first mention I see of a discount code or an affiliate link or something that implies there's a behind the scenes relationship between them (did they just have to take what they were given, did they get to choose it??) ASA here we come.

If there was genuinely no obligation to post, after the Disney fiasco, wouldn't you just keep quiet about it. Thank the furniture company privately and maybe think, I need to take a break from posting about free stuff we've been sent. Becasue if genuinely was "kindly gifted" then she can just take it never ever mention it. She's either utterly shameless in her greed to obtain as much free stuff for the new house or really not the sharpest tool in the box (although the two are not mutually exclusive!)

Reactions: 11

Peachy10

Chatty Member
A few years ago I enjoyed watching Mrs M’s vlogs and a few other vloggers too. As a young working mum of two I found their videos helpful with things like weaning, sleep routines etc. I became fed up and stopped watching when they joined channel mum, where they would all post videos on the same day promoting the same product. I find it very hard to believe what they are saying when they are all being paid to promote something. I think it is very important for ‘insta mums’, vloggers, bloggers whoever to be honest when they are promoting something, whether it is a paid promotion or a gift. There are lots of photos of Mrs M’s holiday in Gran Canaria on insta which are not declared as an #ad, paid promotion. I will be honest in saying I first thought Mrs M had paid for the DLP holiday as it wasn’t declared as a gift to begin with. I think we were lead to believe it was a holiday they paid for for their eldest daughters birthday. I also think it is awful when insta mums are trying to blag free gifts for their new houses when there are lots of families struggling to afford the weekly shop and basic bills.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
To be fair, she is leaving her with her Dad. Unfair to expect Mothers to have to pick up the slack of parenting, whether or not a child is ill. This is Reb's job. Lee is a SAHD.
I actually agree, I wouldn’t fault her for leaving poppy with her dad
I just don’t understand why she needs to make it about her.
“il be back for bedtime stories and I’m sure mr Meldrum will be able to man the fort perfectly.”
I’m sure he does just as much as she does yet it’s implied she’s dashing to London and then back like the supermum that she is.
She could have phrased this in a way that didn’t paint her as the martyr putting up with a poorly baby, working all the hours god sends, spending time with the “oldest” and then dashing to work on the red eye and back again to get the nuggets into their snack box beds. ?

She really just ripped his balls of and handed them to channel mum with her soul.
#DoIStillNeedToAddAllegedly

Anita

@DaizyMaizie yes, I just went back to see the description box and she does say they been kindly gifted!!!! Have they ever bought anything?! Are we sure they own the house?I’m sure it’s been kindly gifted?

anony mouse

Chatty Member
Oh reb take a bit of your own advice and bore off with your troll chat. There’s about 30 people on here that talk about you and you have hundreds of arse licking comments so why don’t you concentrate on them and stop acting like a five year old who doesn’t get their own way.

Yes the truth must hurt but you chose to put yourself out there and now cry wolf because you don’t like an opinion that isn’t the same as yours. You’re almost 30 grow up.

Ps wtf about him is a public figure. I would die if my husband behaved like that ??

Last edited:

DaizyMaizie

VIP Member
She said a few days ago. I’m taking some down time to concentrate on my mental health. Yet today it’s sorry for the silence poppy has been ill. So what’s it’s been Reb? Changes stories all the time

F

FamHam

She has marked it as an ad at the top so that ad is fine, she would be crazy to break the rules while she's getting so much attention. If she hadn't of marked it as a paid partnership then it isn't acceptable to have ad hidden at the end.

Now she's being slightly more honest wonder how many people will follow her now everything she does is free or paid to do.

This won't last
Screenshot_20181115-084124.jpg

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
Very poor sense of fashion!! She’s young as she dresses like an old lady ?! No offence to the old ladies out there☺
How can you say this isn't a look for a young person? The jumper over a short floaty dress with thick tights and Chelsea boots was a big fashion trend for the young. I was influenced to dress like this by Julia Sawalha from Press Gang back in the '90s.