Mrs Meldrum #5 1 Hundred Thousand Sheep, 4 Thousand Tattle Posts, Meldrum Seems Quite Rattled And It’s Nout’ To Do With Ghosts.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Living room will def be F&B Hague blue, or the cheap copy. It was MOD’s fave at some point and I’m pretty sure it’s what Katie Ellison has in her living room. That’s as “bold” as they’ll go.

Reactions: 2
Living room will def be F&B Hague blue, or the cheap copy. It was MOD’s fave at some point and I’m pretty sure it’s what Katie Ellison has in her living room. That’s as “bold” as they’ll go.
I had a laugh when she said she has having a look at Pinterest and she had a lot of ideas for the new house. I can’t see them been bold to the honest, for such a young couple they ?very old fashion.

Reactions: 1
When she said they were going bold I immediately thought it will be Hague blue.

Reactions: 3
I'm still shocked at how she can dare to say she goes "above and beyond the law" when she does the bare minimum just to scrape into a grey area.

Oak furniture land is another company that I now wouldn't buy from.

Tesco still haven't even replied.

Reactions: 6
I immediately thought of Hague Blue too. I have it in my bathroom. :eek::ROFLMAO:
It will probably just be one feature wall?

Reactions: 1
Well i think Mrs M should just go get #AD tattooed to her forehead because thats basically all she and her life is one big walking talking AD or maybe billboard because Im sure she would happily sell herself and family to the highest bidder.

Reactions: 9
I have my issues with Brogan Tate as a vlogger at times, but I will say from watching her for years she will 1000000000000000% go “above and beyond” #ScammerMumQuotes to say exactly what she has received, bought, been sent, what’s sponsored, what’s a brand deal.
One thing I never doubt when watching her is her integrity, especially when it comes to where she got something or what benefits she gets from talking about it.
She has done this from day one (in my opinion anyway) without rules and regulations forcing her to.
She’s been honest, and for that reason I listen to what she says even if I don’t agree.
She’s recently back from a sponsored trip to Disney World and I actually didn’t care it was a spon. It pains me to say it about her because I usually find her really annoying ? (and yes, I do half hate watch her content) but when she’s working with a brand she gives it 1000% and does everything she needs to do.
The scammer mum spons are half arsed
“omg team I LOVE this.....I’d never be without it, everyone should have one”
(Never to be seen again)

You can’t be gifted integrity and decency.... you work for it and you earn that tit.

Reactions: 10
@clm77 yeah I know. I posted the other week that she needs a sandwich board to walk around with. Yeah I get that they get freebies, but her whole life recently has been one huge gigantic AD in neon. They are at standards of the down in the gutter No shame no embarrassment and don’t give a hoot about what image they bring to themselves. If it were my kids I’d be embarrassed. All she has became is a walking talking advert for any company who will look her way. It’s so so wrong and I sincerely hope that the likes of Martin Lewis and the government start clamping down on these leaches. It’s ethically and morally wrong. They have no class. I can only compare them to the sports direct management style business. All fur coat and no pants/champagne lifestyle on lemonade money

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I'm still shocked at how she can dare to say she goes "above and beyond the law" when she does the bare minimum just to scrape into a grey area.

Oak furniture land is another company that I now wouldn't buy from.

Tesco still haven't even replied.
Oak Furniture Land I wouldn't buy from anyway
An almost permanent 50% off sale suggests their stuff is priced 50% too high

Reactions: 8
No doubt oak furniture land is overpriced, but I've bought from there before and it was still overpriced but any company working with Mrs m leaves a bigger taste in my mouth and will actively avoid. Still haven't shopped in tesco since this all cropped up and it's next to work.

We may have a new recruit for Scammer mum. Lara Jarvis on her stories just letting people know that she is no longer with Channel Mum.

Reactions: 7
This translates too...

I've lots of PR gifts in a box, things I don't like.
I've seen Eltoria's advent calendar and it's given me the idea to create a "Self Care" package for my beloved sheep.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
We may have a new recruit for Scammer mum. Lara Jarvis on her stories just letting people know that she is no longer with Channel Mum.
Sounds like she’s been here this morning. ?

Make you wonder are they jumping or being pushed!!

This translates too...

I've lots of PR gifts in a box, things I don't like.
I've seen Eltoria's advent calendar and it's given me the idea to create a "Self Care" package for my beloved sheep.
Imagine if a tattler gets it ?

Reactions: 5
Can you imagine! How utterly predictable would that be!!! Still Pat is BUZZZZZZZIIINNNG!! WHAT AN ABSOLUTE TOOL!!!!
???? that’s when he’s not hiding in the car with his chips n cheese cos those big beastie birds are after him. Worst nightmare! For brand meldrum sake she needs to take control of his insta or tell him to keep it private it’s honestly like watching one of the chuckle brothers

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.