Mrs Meldrum #5 1 Hundred Thousand Sheep, 4 Thousand Tattle Posts, Meldrum Seems Quite Rattled And It’s Nout’ To Do With Ghosts.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pick any influencer, any of them, and count up the number of ads/gifts/affs/freebies in a month. You will be shocked by the number.
I don't think would be good for my blood pressure.

If so many have same thing i assume its gifted.

Since when has ikea allowed influencers.

Reactions: 2
I
In some ways they always thourght if ut as business and big money maker

Yet when tit hits the fan they just a lovely family trying to survive long cold Scottish winter
Yes but respectfully they are damned if they do damned if they don't
Had they not done things properly such as registering it as a business then people would pick at that
There are several other vloggers who don't seem to have bothered registering

Reactions: 1
Had they not done things properly such as registering it as a business then people would pick at that
They need to be more transparent

They are a business
They get many gifts
They need to act more professional
Stop taking business so personally

Reactions: 2
You don't have to register as a business, but then you wouldn't get the tax advantages of being a business. But being a business brings additional requirements in terms of transparency, compliance, and ethical behaviour. (assuming the other vloggers are registered as sole trader for tax, if they aren't well.....)

Reactions: 4
You don't have to register as a business, but then you wouldn't get the tax advantages of being a business. But being a business brings additional requirements in terms of transparency, compliance, and ethical behaviour. (assuming the other vloggers are registered as sole trader for tax, if they aren't well.....)[/QUOTE

OK

God - this is a worse argument than when I defended Charlotte Taylor's cankles!
Cankle defending arguments are notoriously bad. That's why I set up the CDA- cankle defenders anonymous. You can be a (the) member, but the anonymity parts is now a little compromised.
*Prods own cankles*

Cankle defending arguments are notoriously bad. That's why I set up the CDA- cankle defenders anonymous. You can be a (the) member, but the anonymity parts is now a little compromised.
Charlotte can join too with her multiple personalities- how many accounts did she sign up for on tattle 5?!

Charlotte can join too with her multiple personalities- how many accounts did she sign up for on tattle 5?!
The more members the merrier. I'll start designing the club logo. (It's going to be a cankle). *Starts tracing around own cankle*

Reactions: 5
*Prods own cankles*
Shout out to the cankles and their owners - you always have a friend in me!

Reactions: 3
Remember the good old days when people took to vlogging as a hobby and when they told you about a product it was because they genuinely liked it and not because they were paid too or gifted it.

Reactions: 12
I think she conceived after they returned but I'm sure there are a lot of babies conceived in Florida and they are fine. I don't think American families are avoiding having children? Definitely to be avoided in South America though.
She stated in her 5 weeks pregnancy vlog she conceived within 8 weeks of Florida and as a result was referred for extra antenatal care - the risk of zika was small in Florida but still existed unfortunately. I think that was a lot to do with the concern with poppy throughout the pregnancy because of the risk of zika? Could be wrong though

Contemplating whether I should watch the latest vlog or not... :unsure:

Con's:
It will count as a view
#notanadjustafreebie #polishfamilydeclaredit #complicatedcontract #sorrynotsorry #triggered
12 minute and 36 second sacrifice of my life

Pro's:
That coat that looks like a duvet

Can anyone add to my pro's and con's, help a fellow tattler decide what to do...?

Reactions: 3
Not really worth the watch
Lots of footage of the kids with some plinky-plonky background music. That’s it really!
No real content.
Not sure why they have even uploaded it to be honest....

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.