Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Marian

I hate how these vloggers and instamums just throw around the concept of mummy guilt. To me mummy guilt is for when you have to do something that is out of your control that takes you away from your children like when I was in hospital with my youngest for 4 weeks when he was born because he was so poorly and therefore couldn’t be with my older 2 children. But they just assign it to anything mainly when they’re doing something that they could easily not so and therefore not suffer “mummy guilt”!!

Going back to DLP trip, I honestly could never go away with some but not all of my children, especially somewhere like that. I wouldn’t enjoy it without them and I couldn’t bear the thought that they’d be so very sad when they got older and saw the photos of the trip and they had been left behind! So sad
She has her prioritys right! ?

N

NellieOleson

Have to say I thik it's unfair people judging about her going to work because poppy is ill. At the end of the day no one would berate a father for going to work when his wife was a stay at home mum and there to look after the kids, no one would say he should be there too. So it should work both ways. Lee really won't of been invited to YouTube. Her channel is called Mrs Meldrum, its essentially her business. He will be down as a director so he can take a wage and dividends to make themselves more money that's all.
I agree. But he also does the drone filming and I would imagine he is behind the camera a lot of the time? But yes, the business is mainly hers in terms of her being the figurehead, I doubt whether Youtube are interested in how exactly they film stuff and not bothered about meeting the cameraman.
He is obviously a very hands on dad, she is the main breadwinner. Good for them.

Mabelrose

VIP Member
Ebony day. She has real talent as a singer, seemed nice, I like her and David and Daisy a lot. I loved seeing them becoming parents.
And then they got management.
The gifted trips started, brands that really seemed forced (like Father’s Day gifts for men’s razors, gifts for “mum” to say thank you) Weekends away without the baby #spon , more mid roll ads than ever before.
I give it 6 months before they’re the new Meldrums.
Actually I think they will be interesting to watch unfold, Ebony seems bent on pursuing the ‘fame/money’ but I think David has a conscience and quite a gentle soul, I think it will really be a conflict for him. We will see, sadly I fear he will just go along with things. Would love them to walk away from Scammer mum!

EmCheese

VIP Member
Can’t believe they’re leaving the woodwork orange. It’s hideous and darkens every room of that house. But then again... the house dark enough already on its own.... #ghosties

Ladyhearmetonight

I was pregnant when they announced (although almost fully cooked) and I was curious as to how far along she was. I counted backwards from her 31 August due date and she most likely conceived in the beginning of December. Maybe when they went down to London for the Channel Mum Christmas party ?
I will probably be banned for this as I know that shutting down conversation is NOT allowed but can you please tell me when you have stopped talking about this particular subject as I feel sick!

Hepaticus

Chatty Member
Welcome! So pleased that it took tittle tattle and bitching about Lee for you to finally take the leap and comment; as opposed to, you know; the important issue of advertising ethics, company director obligations and over-use of children in social media. ?
A warm welcome ?

VeronicaCrank

I think it’s only because she seems to do it all the time, even when on holiday, she was out yesterday and left her with Lee which had to go shopping with a poorly baby?with an infectious disease, if today’s outing couldn’t be avoided then she should’ve staying home yesterday with the poorly baby and give him a break no? No one is pulling her apart, it’s her actions that cause comments nothing else. We just commenting what we see nothing else, no one is making things up and it’s just an opinion.
Maybe Safiyah wanted her mum to take her on her birthday outing?