Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
Yea she was getting £5 or something for every person that signed up to it using her code!!!! Shocking
This was actually the moment I woke up to her. She mentioned if you used a certain code you get £5 or it may have been £10 off and she got the same. Then in another post she mentioned that you would get the discount but conveniently forgot to mention her cut. Even if 1000 or so followers signed up that is a nice little profit for Meldrum Ltd. Shady as F**k.

Reactions: 10

MrBull

VIP Member
I believe nothing she, or lee, says. It wasn’t always like that though. They’ve gone terribly wrong, lost in the outright greed of it all I think.

M

Member 1126

Hang on.............someone's cleaned the mirror ! ?
Well done Lee, well done. Now go eat your treats like a good pup............??

OliviaPope

Has anytime in the last 2 years has she ever said or been seen wearing a Garmin activity watch. No... didn’t think so.

So full of ?, at the start of the year it was hydratmate this hydratemate that.

How long before these are flogged on the local selling pages!!

In name only

New here and it's probably been mentioned but she's apologised for the amount of ads a couple of times recently as if it was all our of her control. But since then has been posting more and more ads!

Reactions: 9

DaizyMaizie

VIP Member
@EdgyLegend Mrs M how about promoting the northsound cash for kids winter jacket appeal. Didn’t do fhat did you and it’s a local appeal yet she picks one from someone else and not local. ??‍♀?‍♀

Heilo

@Peachbomb I will be hounest too. I used to believe everything. I remember some comment on beeing hounest and I was thinking how can they say or think that she's not hounest. But then I started to realize the reality. Then I felt there were something wrong with my opinions because everyone else was just cheering along.
Luckily I found tattle and got more peace with myself because I'm not the only one.

Peachbomb

VIP Member
How can you say this isn't a look for a young person? The jumper over a short floaty dress with thick tights and Chelsea boots was a big fashion trend for the young. I was influenced to dress like this by Julia Sawalha from Press Gang back in the '90s.
Maybe her next look will be a velvet hat with a turned back brim like Blossom.

N

NellieOleson

She’s a self proclaimed ‘good egg’ though. Who the fluck says that about themselves? What an ego they have.
I am firmly of the view that only other people can pronounce you a Good Egg. It is not a label you can attach by yourself!

Peachbomb

VIP Member
That team photo of the instamums makes me realise how different they must look in real life rather than carefully edited photos.

Peachbomb

VIP Member
The comments on that ad, “thanks for the tip, you are glowing!”
It’s not a tip! It’s an ad.
Glow is from lighting or filter.
I watch on in disbelief at the advertisements and also at the fans that lap it up without question!

clm77

Well i think Mrs M should just go get #AD tattooed to her forehead because thats basically all she and her life is one big walking talking AD or maybe billboard because Im sure she would happily sell herself and family to the highest bidder.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Il be honest I’d never have commented anything “negative” on her posts (even if it’s not negative but simply a question ?) because I know if it’s not flattering or arse licking it will be blocked.
I’ve been blocked from commenting on her YouTube because I questioned her content being so spon focused and seeming like nothing else but a YouTube version of the QVC channel.
Until I realised others felt similar on YouTube families I let my rage eat me up from within.
?
Now I projectile vomit it all over tattle. ?

Peachbomb

VIP Member
The point of these threads was originally about not being transparent enough with #ADS and #Gifts but it has gone so much further then that. Everything they do or say is being dissected, I’ve seen comments through the threads about her personal style, her ‘birds nest hair’, her interior style (all of which are personal choices - we all have our own taste people! - and go further then just making sure her business is above board) I’ve even seen comments on her weight! Her parenting choices have been completely ripped apart (which at first I completely agreed that I had sometimes seen her be short with S, but today you’ve completely lost me because I’d bet 100% if she had of stayed home with poppy yesterday everyone would be saying ‘lees a stay at home dad, he could look after poppy, of course it would be Safiyahs outing she cancels’ etc etc) people who clearly dislike them are watching everything they say just to tear it apart, at this point they can’t do right and at some point you have got to sit back and think ‘has this gone too far now’. To an outsider reading it you all sound absolutely obsessed and I am still at a loss as to why you are stalking people you clearly hate. At what point will you move on? At a time when preventing online bullying amongst kids is being pushed with such importance, there are grown women sat on the internet for days on end taking the Mick out of a coat another women chooses to wear?! I’m at a loss.
I think you are getting confused, are you thinking of the mumsnet ethics threads? Because this is a gossip site and more can be and is discussed.

Notenoughgin

VIP Member
No Reb sharing a Facebook post isn't the same as actually getting off your lazy arse and doing something for charity!
Look out peeps of Banchory for a dingey looking pink duvet next coat hanging off a local tree - Rebs all about the charity y’know. #spon me a coat quick it’s Barry Baltic in Aberdeenshire #kindlygifted

N

NellieOleson

Did she really say the furniture had been Kindly Gifted? ???

I mean, come on ASA, how can furniture turn up on your doorstep with no obligation to post about it? That’s as much of a stretch as made to measure curtains.

stuffata

Edgy that spends so much time saying how grateful she is, shows how completely disrespectful and ungratefully she is by selling the items...give them to someone who needs them! horrible horrible greedy behavior

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Idk. I think @Oohthedrama is correct!
This is a nice thread of intelligent, witty posters.
Anyone is welcome and encouraged to post but if someone is coming looking for a fight they probably need to come back when they’re in a better mood ?
All opinions are welcome,
People looking to punch the air because it’s a bit cold aren’t ?

Back to normal..
Oh hold on we’re not normal are we “team” ??