Mrs Meldrum #5 1 Hundred Thousand Sheep, 4 Thousand Tattle Posts, Meldrum Seems Quite Rattled And It’s Nout’ To Do With Ghosts.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hang on.............someone's cleaned the mirror ! ?
Well done Lee, well done. Now go eat your treats like a good pup............??
That method glass cleaner worked a treat
Maybe even cracked open the karcher.

Sometimes you can look in the mirror and not like what you see.

Reactions: 1
There is absolutely no way I could leave either of my children (2 and 8 months) sick and miserable and crying to go on a work trip that could be rescheduled. If I’m honest I struggle to even go out for an evening if one of them is very upset and won’t settle, and I’m not at all an OTT clingy mum. Sometimes they just need their mummy ?

But oh no, it’s Mrs M, so... GOTTA GET THOSE DOLLA DOLLAS ?
To be fair, she is leaving her with her Dad. Unfair to expect Mothers to have to pick up the slack of parenting, whether or not a child is ill. This is Reb's job. Lee is a SAHD.

Reactions: 7
Sick child
Early start
But you going to go mad over my latest jumper af link of course.

You are enough

Ok reb thats as cryptic as x files the truth is out there.

Clearly no matter whats said on here can help you tap into you know like a soul and do the right thing for once

Like reschedule the work meeting

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
9th of July 2017....
Oh Rebby, 16 months on and the same tired script re uploaded.

29FA851E-4230-4CAC-A397-D37644F0B179.jpeg

To be fair, she is leaving her with her Dad. Unfair to expect Mothers to have to pick up the slack of parenting, whether or not a child is ill. This is Reb's job. Lee is a SAHD.
I actually agree, I wouldn’t fault her for leaving poppy with her dad
I just don’t understand why she needs to make it about her.
“il be back for bedtime stories and I’m sure mr Meldrum will be able to man the fort perfectly.”
I’m sure he does just as much as she does yet it’s implied she’s dashing to London and then back like the supermum that she is.
She could have phrased this in a way that didn’t paint her as the martyr putting up with a poorly baby, working all the hours god sends, spending time with the “oldest” and then dashing to work on the red eye and back again to get the nuggets into their snack box beds. ?

She really just ripped his balls of and handed them to channel mum with her soul.
#DoIStillNeedToAddAllegedly

Reactions: 11
Honestly, I expect Sharpie is getting it in the neck right now (hopefully not in the utility room) because I imagine Reb would much rather stay with Poppy tomorrow but she is the only breadwinner. I believe Reb would much rather be a kept woman but Lee's oil rig money was never going to be enough to keep her in the lifestyle she expects.
Greed will be her downfall.

Reactions: 7
I actually agree, I wouldn’t fault her for leaving poppy with her dad
I just don’t understand why she needs to make it about her.
“il be back for bedtime stories and I’m sure mr Meldrum will be able to man the fort perfectly.”
I’m sure he does just as much as she does yet it’s implied she’s dashing to London and then back like the supermum that she is.
She could have phrased this in a way that didn’t paint her as the martyr putting up with a poorly baby, working all the hours god sends, spending time with the “oldest” and then dashing to work on the red eye and back again to get the nuggets into their snack box beds. ?

She really just ripped his balls of and handed them to channel mum with her soul.
#DoIStillNeedToAddAllegedly
Honestly, I think the content she has posted is a direct response to all the comments here regarding her parenting. She has been pushed intò a corner; she can't do right for doing wrong. I am perplexed as to why we are unable to recognise her as the breadwinner and Lee as a stay at home father. They have simply switched roles! If the scenario here was a female dr. and male nurse, opting for maximum income, we wouldn't bat an eyelid. The trip to London is needed to pay the bills. ?

Reactions: 3
I observe mrs m's area of face above top lip and under nose appear unaltered, and to be functioning "normally" in the DLP vlog (in contrast to ig stories today!)

Honestly, I think the content she has posted is a direct response to all the comments here regarding her parenting. She has been pushed intò a corner; she can't do right for doing wrong. I am perplexed as to why we are unable to recognise her as the breadwinner and Lee as a stay at home father. They have simply switched roles! If the scenario here was a female dr. and male nurse, opting for maximum income, we wouldn't bat an eyelid. The trip to London is needed to pay the bills. ?
She seems to always leave lee with the girls when they’re ill though!! And actually it’s both their company and she could not do what she does without Pat so in my book they are equal bread winners. I don’t think it’s an issue at all Poppy staying with lee, the point I think we are all making is, as soon as one of the kids is ill, Reb is out of there!!

Reactions: 6
She seems to always leave lee with the girls when they’re ill though!! And actually it’s both their company and she could not do what she does without Pat so in my book they are equal bread winners. I don’t think it’s an issue at all Poppy staying with lee, the point I think we are all making is, as soon as one of the kids is ill, Reb is out of there!!
Perhaps this is what they have agreed? I am not trying to be facetious, but Reb. does have greater earning power. Within any relationship, there are terms to be agreed when children come along. These poorly children are with their Dad. Please do not reduce this to the equivalent of a child being abandoned.

Reactions: 5
So she claims, "without brands we wouldn't be able to make Youtube videos". Er, yes you would and you could. You're not some budding filmmaker who needs investment to make your masterpieces, you simply want to make money off the back of your children. You could still video them for the genuine memories without monetising them or sharing them with total strangers.

These Youtubers are all such hustlers. Someone a few pages back mentioned that if Instagram is her business shopfront then it is very unprofessional to delete questions and criticism. Brands have got into a lot of trouble recently for posting fake reviews of their products on sites like Amazon, again it's against the laws of marketing/advertising to suppress negative opinions. So surely trying to control the flow of criticism on her Instagram is similar?

We are going backwards in terms of the checks and balances that governments and citizens have fought to put into place to stop unscrupulous business practices.

Even the brands are fed up. A leading ad executive apparently said that the "obsession with 'reach' and subs numbers has driven fraud in influencer marketing"...so the brands are sick of it all too but they want government to wake up and legislate.

Reactions: 8
My little ones have had hand foot and mouth and were absolutely fine, just ate icelollies and melon and had extra baths to soothe. I'm sure she's only mentioning it for the thousands of calpol, creams and oat bath replies (why do sheep always feel the need to repeat what has already been said? Its all just Baa baa baa)
Poppy will be fine.
I went to work 9-5 when mine had it, they were fine and so was I. They still loved me and I them, it's just the way it is when you're a working parent. I'll bet the London trip would not be easily rescheduled; fights, others attending YT.HQ for same meeting.
Don't actually like to stick up for her (since she blocked me after following them both for years ?).

Perhaps this is what they have agreed? I am not trying to be facetious, but Reb. does have greater earning power. Within any relationship, there are terms to be agreed when children come along. These poorly children are with their Dad. Please do not reduce this to the equivalent of a child being abandoned.
But you realise her post is the post setting this tone, not us!
She coming across like she has to leave her poor darling poppy with her dad but not to worry...
Mummy will be back by bed time after mummy earns the bread ?
She makes him look like her nanny, not us!
He does 50% of the parenting I assume so why not give him credit,
if this post was on Lees page as he went off to work we would read it very differently!
They both parent, they’re both stay at home parents, him more so than her really.
So why not give him the respect he’s due.
It can be easy to read into her post too much I agree but I just wish she would tone down the martyr role a notch.

Nobody is!

So she claims, "without brands we wouldn't be able to make Youtube videos". Er, yes you would and you could. You're not some budding filmmaker who needs investment to make your masterpieces, you simply want to make money off the back of your children. You could still video them for the genuine memories without monetising them or sharing them with total strangers.

These Youtubers are all such hustlers. Someone a few pages back mentioned that if Instagram is her business shopfront then it is very unprofessional to delete questions and criticism. Brands have got into a lot of trouble recently for posting fake reviews of their products on sites like Amazon, again it's against the laws of marketing/advertising to suppress negative opinions. So surely trying to control the flow of criticism on her Instagram is similar?

We are going backwards in terms of the checks and balances that governments and citizens have fought to put into place to stop unscrupulous business practices.

Even the brands are fed up. A leading ad executive apparently said that the "obsession with 'reach' and subs numbers has driven fraud in influencer marketing"...so the brands are sick of it all too but they want government to wake up and legislate.
Please could you state the source of this leading ad executive to which you refer? What is the 'apparent' nature of the claims s/he makes? The words used here just don't stack up, sadly. ?

My little ones have had hand foot and mouth and were absolutely fine, just ate icelollies and melon and had extra baths to soothe. I'm sure she's only mentioning it for the thousands of calpol, creams and oat bath replies (why do sheep always feel the need to repeat what has already been said? Its all just Baa baa baa)
Poppy will be fine.
I went to work 9-5 when mine had it, they were fine and so was I. They still loved me and I them, it's just the way it is when you're a working parent. I'll bet the London trip would not be easily rescheduled; fights, others attending YT.HQ for same meeting.
Don't actually like to stick up for her (since she blocked me after following them both for years ?).
I want to shake the sheep for all the advise they are giving her about HFM. The poor things actually believe she is interested in the advise. It's only to up the engagement.

If posting about your child attracts viewer engagement then posting about a sick child attracts even more. And posting about child under the age of two who is sick..you've hit the engagement jackpot. You've just reserved the equivalent of a Netflix boxset in terms of ongoing interest and concern...it can go on for days, no weeks! Every sniffle, every change in poo habits, the slightest raise in temperature.

And after all, what kind of callous person could dare criticise or doubt the motives of the mother of a sick child?!!!

I want to shake the sheep for all the advise they are giving her about HFM. The poor things actually believe she is interested in the advise. It's only to up the engagement.
Yep totally agree as usual she invites comments ie engagement.
Using her sick child
Whos the sick one?

On paper he is a director (I think?) but ultimately this is her company and hers alone. Without her, there wouldn't be any of this so yes, he'll be taking care of the kids 90% of the time whilst she is off working. From the sounds of it, it doesn't seem like she can reschedule and she's only gone for the day.

Please could you state the source of this leading ad executive to which you refer? What is the 'apparent' nature of the claims s/he makes? The words used here just don't stack up, sadly. ?
?? What doesn't 'stack up exactly??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.