Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I Get a feeling the Meldrums would be so upset and frustrated if one of the kids was unwell because they had a spon trip lined up and leaving one at home would mess with the planned content. ??‍♀
And yes that is my opinion based on the content I see of Rebecca. All edited by you?
If you’re annoyed at my opinion it might be a good idea to question why your thread is so active. What image you portray to those who don’t just swallow your content but question it and converse with others about it.
You left a comment on your Instagram wishing us all herpes?! And managed to reply to others on there who were doing like the good little sheep should do.. ?
What grown woman of 3 girls would encourage this behaviour (well, there’s an ingham I could mention)
Poor poppy.
Hope the chicken nugget is doing ok.

Reactions: 11

montydonfc

VIP Member
Paragraph after paragraph about how “chaotic” her life is.... ? then finally you get to the bottom to see the cut and paste blurb sent from Olay. Writing about being trolled online as part of a brand advertisement... yep I’m sure Olay will be delighted with that.

Yet another product that you never see or hear of her using day to day, just like the vitamins that were “so easy to fit into their routine” anyone ever seen the kids take a vitamin in a daily vlog? Nope, me either!

She takes such good care of her skin, just the week they got back from Disney she was sat playing with Poppy in the morning but couldn’t find anything to take off her makeup from the night before... ? where was the Olay then? She seems to forget what she’s posting and what people are seeing!

Reactions: 10

Mabelrose

VIP Member
Ultimately brands are in it for money, any company Is going to market/target the ‘influencer’ ( hate that term, it’s sales rep) with a high audience, look at the bags and bags of stuff sent to the likes of Zoella and Saccone jolys for instance, it’s abhorrent when you stop and think about it, but excesive consumerism is. It’s always seems so odd that theose with money are gifted free stuff but of course as said on here, it’s not free! Companies give free things with the full intention that the flogger talks about it and then the ?rush out to buy it and sadly it works, look at the clothes Kate Middleton wears, sold out within hours, it is a very very sad state of affairs that a large percentage of people seem incapable of thinking for themselves. However, there is very little that will change unless the buying public change. We are bombarded constantly with ADs and when you look at the raise in mental health issues amongst children/young adults I can’t help but think there is a link of trying to have this perfect Insa lifestyle with all the tat shown. Family floggers are in my opinion the lowest of the low, selling their children’s privacy is such an intrusion and I predict major issues in all the families of those doing it. I have two teens, coming towards the end of their teenage years and let me tell you, my kids had a very normal upbringing, no major upsets like divorce or anything yet both had struggles, I can’t imagine if they had then had to deal with the knowledge that their entire childhood used to be flogged out for all and sundry to watch, I mean, how unnerving knowing strangers once watched you sitting in your bed? I like my privacy, I like knowing what my house looks like on the inside and knowing I choose who else sees it and ultimately I know when my kids were small I did everything in my power to protect them and not expose them to any dangers, including allowing strangers ( PEDOS) watching them in the bath!!!

Star_seeker

Are they nicer and more normal in real life.?

They seem fairly insular very close to their family and small select group of freinds.
@Mummyof2 I'm interested to know how they come across differently on social media to real life? I don't know them at all and you have piqued my curiosity?
They just seem fairly disinterested in their children in reality, apart from when they are filming then
One example I remember is when f was going to preschool before the summer. Mr m put up an insta story of her running super excited up the path with him shouting about how excited she was to be going. The reality - he had to coax her to run, she was reluctant to go
Mrs m can be quite snappy at the girls when they are just walking slower than she would like.

They do have a close knit group of friends, a lot from school days. My hubby went to school with him and said he was a bit self centered back then as well

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
Ooh yes. Does look like she’s had something done.
I’ve been blocked again. Messaged her to say I thought it was inappropriate to laugh at the thought of people getting a horrible disease.

BLOCKED.
I think Reb’s benaviour is pretty vile, tbh. Want to be a public figure? Answer to the public. You can’t block all negativity out your lives.

Pretty sure I know which school her kids go to. Who’s fault is that? Mine? No.
I have a bit of an issue with blocking.
Personal account block anyone you want for whatever reason. Use instagram as a business account to flog stuff you shouldn't have the right to block without valid reason. Someone asks a question, even if you don't like it answer it. Don't block.
Woman is in desperate need of some P.R. training.

Anita

Well aren't you a horrible judgmental cow. You saw a little snippet of their life and their parenting. Where you right by them? Did you see Reb before she gets 'snappy' with them? I get snappy with my kids if they're walking slow on the school run, because they don't concentrate where they're going sometimes!

You can't judge someone's parenting by seeing a little snippet. You have no idea what happened 2 mins before or when they're at home.

I gather your kids are perfect and you never get snappy at them ?
Ahahhahahah I wonder who this is?!?

N

NellieOleson

Mrs Meldrum #6. We’ve AD enough of our kindly gifted herpes, we’d rather be watching paint dry.

Ladyhearmetonight

To be honest - if you don't understand the advertising rules, you shouldn't be accepting anything and posting about it online

I don't understand how to carry out brain surgery, therefore don't do it

Marian

The house is awful! She could've gotten more for her money if she wasn't determined to live on her parents doorstep.

Having ripped out a kitchen with a complete strip back to brick and re-plaster, electrics etc there is no way I'd be up for doing that with 3 kids. That orange wood was stressing me out, the whole place looked messy - I get they've just moved in but they don't work! This is why we're buying a new build, rooms are smaller but I can't cope with replacing other people's taste in decor. I'm amazed Mrs M has bought a house that looks like that.
I think the plan is to renovate it with ads and gifts

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I have my issues with Brogan Tate as a vlogger at times, but I will say from watching her for years she will 1000000000000000% go “above and beyond” #ScammerMumQuotes to say exactly what she has received, bought, been sent, what’s sponsored, what’s a brand deal.
One thing I never doubt when watching her is her integrity, especially when it comes to where she got something or what benefits she gets from talking about it.
She has done this from day one (in my opinion anyway) without rules and regulations forcing her to.
She’s been honest, and for that reason I listen to what she says even if I don’t agree.
She’s recently back from a sponsored trip to Disney World and I actually didn’t care it was a spon. It pains me to say it about her because I usually find her really annoying ? (and yes, I do half hate watch her content) but when she’s working with a brand she gives it 1000% and does everything she needs to do.
The scammer mum spons are half arsed
“omg team I LOVE this.....I’d never be without it, everyone should have one”
(Never to be seen again)

You can’t be gifted integrity and decency.... you work for it and you earn that shit.

Hepaticus

Chatty Member
@Realtalk22 , it's very admirable to come to someone's defense. And as a fan I understand that there is plenty on this forum to raise your hackles. But a great deal of the initial talk was to do with how they dealt with a lie they told. And on the back of that I felt here was some very measured, reasonable advice from people who genuinely don't want to a see a family lose their income. I know it can be hard to see the scale of the ad issues, but it's honestly quite serious.

Take a deep breath and, if you want to try and make an impact and get your point across, don't detract from you valid views by starting off by calling people a cow. People will just feel cross and not actually take in what you were saying.

e_is_for

The selling of gifted stuff has actually made me feel sick! Its disgusting!
I think we should all send selling screenshots to said company...I'm sure they would also be disgusted in the fact they (Meld's) are making money out of someone else's products!!!!

Mabelrose

VIP Member
I assume the shed wasn’t included in the sale of their old house ? I imagine you’d be a bit hacked off to turn up on moving day and find the shed missing.
See this is what I dislike about them.!! So so tight!! They get gifted literally thousands of pounds worth of stuff yet can’t leave the shed for the new people buying the house! Greedy greedy grabby Meldrums!

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I apologise for the length of my rant...
I even edited it down ?
it’s was like a cheeky little university style thesis of pent up rage.
I’m done playing nice with this bish, they are VILE.

I’m waiting for a “gift guide” of affiliate links.
Rebecca see if you can get Lee some balls for Christmas
Obviously I mean ? ? ?..... obviously ?

VeronicaCrank

Screenshot_20181111-112111.png

I wonder how long this gets left up. This again is what people are upset about. There was no mention in the vlog or in the description that they also had VIP passes. Lying by omission is still lying. At this point I'm only still following to see it turn in to a trainwreck.

stuffata

So one day she is telling the world that these 'gifts' are must haves and the next day she is selling them as ;unwanted' gifts....have can this go on unregulated???!!!!!
it is fraud surely

Mumof3withnovlogging

Only found this site and this thread a few days ago and have been frantically trying to read through the whole of it!

I commented on her original Disney post (before we knew it was gifted) that “poor poppy being left behind and missing out”. Just the same as I would say to anyone “poor so and so” if they had to miss out on anything fun. I followed up my comment by providing what I thought was useful and relevant context in that I have taken all 3 of my children to Disney (Orlando) when they were under 1 and that it’s a fantastic place for babies, they can go on most rides and benefit hugely from the sensory aspect of it. Plus it’s a family experience and so one member of that family shouldn’t get left behind. I couldn’t believe how many of her sheep then commented nasty things back to me about how it was none of my business and I was being malicious and nasty! I even had one of them send me hateful private messages on my insta account!! I couldn’t believe it, I hadn’t even said anything horrible. I was merely trying to get across to others that saying it’s not a place for babies is complete rubbish! There’s only a handful of rides babies can’t go on and half of those F wouldn’t have been tall enough to go on either! Plus all the rubbish about not wanting to have a baby in the queues - they didn’t even queue for anything anyway as they had a VIP guide!! MrsM didn’t even block me though and actually replied to my comment so even she can’t have thought it was that bad else she’d have blocked me like everyone else!

Anyway now I think about it, I bet they were only gifted a trip for 2 adults and 2 children as most of the Disneyland Paris hotels only sleep 4. In which case her pretending she’d chosen to leave Poppy behind for her own good was a complete lie!