Mrs Meldrum #43 I'm not like Trump am I Lee...? Tangoed and racist...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Blooming heck. You all got out of the wrong side of bed today. lol. I think you have to give credit when it is due. Her body is looking good, however (there's always an however), it sadly came at the expense of her family and work. She goes to they gym at least four mornings a week and quite often goes out to lunch afterwards or to her mums when actually that should be the time she is working. The whole idea of 'work from home' is work when the kids are at school and nursery and be there for them when they get back and at weekends. Not spend all day on yourself when they are at school, lock yourself away when they come home and then shove a camera in their faces all weekend, and even go to the gym at weekends when they are home. Even Easter Sunday when the littlies did their egg hunt she was at the gym. So yes, she does look good and I agree people have to take care of themselves, but once you have children, they should be priority.

Reactions: 30
I think these idiots need to look up the definition of the word “inspirational”

She is not inspirational.

bleeping morons.
Totally agree. I wouldn’t take any inspiration from someone with her morals. We all make mistakes but it’s how we deal with them that defines us. Also, I don’t think for one minute that her “before” photo was taken in 2019🤫her arrogance is breathtaking😥

Reactions: 16
I don't get why she doesn't just workout from home? I'm sure thats what most mothers would do as its easier to work around kids then and do it before they wake up? Plus she has the means to build a gym at home if she needs any equipment. I've seen a lot of mothers who just do stuff like FitnessBlender using minimal equipment and they look amazing.

Reactions: 7
Her body looks ok, that’s not the point.
The point is it’s only marginally different to what it was in January.
The “before” photo is NOT from January 2019 - so she’s yet again deceiving her followers and trying to make out she’s something she’s not. She’s pretending it’s not about how she looks when it’s EXACTLY what it’s all about.
She’s playing the mental health card yet again.

She’s a petite, slim woman. Always had been. Good for her. Lots of us are. I just cannot stand the blatant lies and half truths she constantly comes out with.

I don't get why she doesn't just workout from home? I'm sure thats what most mothers would do as its easier to work around kids then and do it before they wake up? Plus she has the means to build a gym at home if she needs any equipment. I've seen a lot of mothers who just do stuff like FitnessBlender using minimal equipment and they look amazing.
Because the PT sessions were gifted to her as part of a business arrangement with Rami.
She lives a stones throw from the gym.
She has the live in childminder (Lee) to watch the kids so she can swan off to the gym/to the sunbeds/to the nail salon anytime she wants 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Blooming heck. You all got out of the wrong side of bed today. lol. I think you have to give credit when it is due. Her body is looking good, however (there's always an however), it sadly came at the expense of her family and work. She goes to they gym at least four mornings a week and quite often goes out to lunch afterwards or to her mums when actually that should be the time she is working. The whole idea of 'work from home' is work when the kids are at school and nursery and be there for them when they get back and at weekends. Not spend all day on yourself when they are at school, lock yourself away when they come home and then shove a camera in their faces all weekend, and even go to the gym at weekends when they are home. Even Easter Sunday when the littlies did their egg hunt she was at the gym. So yes, she does look good and I agree people have to take care of themselves, but once you have children, they should be priority.
Couldn’t. Agree. More.

Reactions: 5
I think we’ve all said exactly what you just have. I think some of us get a bit more passionate than others about this whole tit show that is social media in the 21st century so don’t say we’ve got out the bed on the wrong side I don’t think anyone has said or done anything wrong. Apart from good old reb👋👋

Reactions: 10
You can’t change your user name. You’ll need to make a new account. I didn’t even think when I first joined, don’t care that she knows who I am🤷‍♀️🤷 she did say once “these trolls need to use their actual accounts” well here I am reb. Come down south and see me
You can change your name, you message Helen x

Reactions: 2
I don't give a tit if she's a size 6 or 26 she's a deceitful racist who clearly doesn't give a tit about anyone but herself and her bank balance. Her sheep are only useful to stroke her already over inflated ego.

Reactions: 30
so don’t say we’ve got out the bed on the wrong side I don’t think anyone has said or done anything wrong. Apart from good old reb👋👋
It was an observation and my opinion. Last time I looked we were all allowed an opinion. I didn't say anyone had done or said anything wrong at all so don't put words into my mouth. It was a tongue in cheek phrase that we all use occasionally when people appear grumpy.

Reactions: 3
All I think when I look at that picture, is "Is that fake Calvin Klein underwear?"
It looks quite see through, I'm sure you can see the outline of her nipple 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Cos the gym is an excuse to be away from the children she likes to spend the minimum amount of time with the girls unless she needs them to make money and after seeing what she feeds them it's like they are her slaves they do all the work to earn her money then she feeds them some tit for payment

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
It was an observation and my opinion. Last time I looked we were all allowed an opinion. I didn't say anyone had done or said anything wrong at all so don't put words into my mouth. It was a tongue in cheek phrase that we all use occasionally when people appear grumpy.
No offence taken I think issue is she's always been slender she's the size of a hobbit.
The photos from before
The pt is undeclared freebie
The transformation is not as wow as some if his others.
The dodgy tan.

Just out curiosity do you see her and her mum ladies who do lunch out locally?
Any excuse keep away from her kids
No work ethic or pride in her house.

Cos the gym is an excuse to be away from the children she likes to spend the minimum amount of time with the girls unless she needs them to make money and after seeing what she feeds them it's like they are her slaves they do all the work to earn her money then she feeds them some tit for payment
It's really sad the tit food she feeds them considering they so wealthy.
Value fish fingers are rank.
Lots stuff doesn't look appetizing or appealing to kids.
2 Salmon between5
1 prawn each.
Measly portions
Junk food on picnic plates.
Dident spot any quality Scottish pork in that freezer.

Reactions: 8
How old is the before pic? When she just had poppy? It’s in the kitchen of her old house. She was pretty thin before she started at the gym!
349EFA7C-AFB1-4620-A61B-D695F630E46E.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Whether she does look good in her knock off designer pants, or not, is irrelevant really, I could give a monkey's peachy arse

To me it's just more false advertising.

Picture A, as has been pointed out, has quite obviously been taken some time ago, post Poppy's birth and section, and has probably now conveniently been deleted so no date can be proved.

She has countless bikini and gym wear shots on her grid post Poppy and from around the time she discovered her" true love" jazzercise! 😂
She looks fine in them all and nothing like exhibit A.
What they are both doing, and I include Rami in this, and hold him as accountable as The Meldrums in this one, is a completely warped representation of what his "90 Day transformation programme" is capable off.
You'll also notice her photos have no dates on them, some of his other " before and afters" do 🤔

This is just yet another example of how she will lower people's self esteem whilst boosting her already over inflated ego.
But she cares about mental health............

I also sincerely hope that utter twit gets no more clients out of this, but I suspect he will.
But I'm so, so glad that the gruesome threesome have cultivated a beautiful friendship out of this...........they well and truly deserve each other!

Reactions: 27
Whether she does look good in her knock off designer pants, or not, is irrelevant really, I could give a monkey's peachy arse

To me it's just more false advertising.

Picture A, as has been pointed out, has quite obviously been taken some time ago, post Poppy's birth and section, and has probably now conveniently been deleted so no date can be proved.

She has countless bikini and gym wear shots on her grid post Poppy and from around the time she discovered her" true love" jazzercise! 😂
She looks fine in them all and nothing like exhibit A.
What they are both doing, and I include Rami in this, and hold him as accountable as The Meldrums in this one, is a completely warped representation of what his "90 Day transformation programme" is capable off.
You'll also notice her photos have no dates on them, some of his other " before and afters" do 🤔

This is just yet another example of how she will lower people's self esteem whilst boosting her already over inflated ego.
But she cares about mental health............

I also sincerely hope that utter twit gets no more clients out of this, but I suspect he will.
But I'm so, so glad that the gruesome threesome have cultivated a beautiful friendship out of this...........they well and truly deserve each other!
I’d say the before photo was taken in September 2018-ish just based on her hair and the fact it was taken in the old house.

Rami seems like a total charlatan. It’s completely false advertising and he needs to be careful - the ASA may well start looking into him and his claims, particularly as it’s health/fitness related.

Reactions: 13
I reckon photo B was taken the day she had her hair lightened, looks very just back from the hairdresser, and spray tan applied right before the latest #not gifted holiday.

Went back to screenshot the rest of the replies but shock horror it’s been deleted. The original commenter replied “nothing positive about a picture of you in your underwear”
😡 negative well what about the horrendous negative racist offensive comment that she still hasn’t apologised for!!!!

I'm getting the distinct impression it was Lee who edited THAT vlog. He filmed it didn't he so maybe as he filmed most of that weekend, he also edited it. Hence he isn't back on insta and is very quiet even in the vlogs. I bet she has given him hell.

Reactions: 8
I’d say the before photo was taken in September 2018-ish just based on her hair and the fact it was taken in the old house.
This vlog was Aug 18. Same fake CKs, I think the before photo could have been at the start of the 2018 when she was doing all the jazzerzise.

AB50739D-B45D-42EB-B328-B76EE5610F20.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.