Mrs Meldrum #43 I'm not like Trump am I Lee...? Tangoed and racist...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There are no replies to comments asking how long it took from the before to after photo or how much pt sessions cost. I wonder why?!
There were about 6 other comments from other people - all discussing the “before” photo. He’s deleted all of those comments. He’s a shady bastard. I’m not even convinced he’s even a qualified PT.

Reactions: 18
They are sneaky shits the pair of them. They have worded that post to claim it's about her mental health improvement and that she hasn't lost any weight just toned up. So why include the before photo? That implies both weight loss and that he is behind this transformation.

Reactions: 12
He’s claiming that the first image is “a look back to when we started this journey”

That is a lie. He’s making false claims about what HE has helped her achieve. It’s not a true representation of how she looked in January 2019 when she started her PT sessions with him.

He’s making fictitious claims about what he does - I think BBC Watchdogs Rouge Traders would also be interested.....

Attachments

Reactions: 9
He must think he’s such a big dog training a YouTuber!

This was her in January before starting the PT training! Think she forgets that she films and speaks about her life everyday.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
When did she start the gym? She was feeling body confident enough to post quite a tonned looking photo of her to the gram of her in a swimming costume on 12 January.

Edit: cross post that's the one oliviapope!

Reactions: 11
I could never afford the gym or the time to attend.
We can’t afford takeaways jointly.
Hardly any money left over per month for treats.

Sometimes life is unfair, but we wouldn’t stoop that low for freebies. We take pride.

*shudders*

*shudders some more* 🤢🤢
I think a lot of us are in that position. We are saving for holidays and there is no money for gym memberships or takeaways. Plus, I don’t even have the time to go, I’ve got three little kids, work from home, a house to run, etc. When I want to work out I do it at home whilst my kids are still asleep or whilst they are playing around me. This is how most families live Reb, not spending hours a day away from your babies just to work out.

Reactions: 10
There were about 6 other comments from other people - all discussing the “before” photo. He’s deleted all of those comments. He’s a shady bastard. I’m not even convinced he’s even a qualified PT.
He is certainly looking very unprofessional.

Reactions: 8
When did she start the gym? She was feeling body confident enough to post quite a tonned looking photo of her to the gram of her in a swimming costume on 12 January.

After that pic - 14th Jan first session!
65D1B964-B5F7-4608-8FE6-03A4C530AC52.jpeg

Reactions: 6
Don't forget that pic in her bedroom in her tiny high cut knickers! 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Yes, but every post about the gym should have been tagged and declared.
Yes a little reminder when she talks about the gym would be good huh!! “And btw I don’t actually pay for my membership!!!” 😡

Reactions: 7
She’s never marked any of the gym posts as AD which she should have been because the annual membership was gifted.
She should have been marking the PT posts as AD because she was directly advertising Rami as a PT

He is making false claims regarding the service he is offering - that’s a massive blunder and he will be in trouble because of it.

It’s just all another massive bunch of lies that has come as part of “brand meldrum” —— their arrogance and complete ignorance is astonishing.

More fool them - I’m reporting them as we speak...

Reactions: 15
I think you’ll find this is a more accurate representation of your physical gym “transformation” Mrs M!!! JUST BE HONEST!! You look so so good, there does it help having your ego massaged? Is that what it takes for you to pay attention? You must be rotten to the core to deceive people the way you do.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I think you’ll find this is a more accurate representation of your physical gym “transformation” Mrs M!!! JUST BE HONEST!! You look so so good, there does it help having your echo massaged? Is that what it takes for you to pay attention? You must be rotten to the core to deceive people the way you do.
Spot on, and when you compare those images - one from February and one from June - you can see she’s made hardly any difference at all to the way her body looks.

It’s all absolute LIES!

She was basically going to the gym for essentially a photoshoot/video shoot so that Rami could use the footage to advertise his PT business.

It’s all just a complete fabrication. A calculated, deliberate and planned advertising campaign.

Shady shady bastards.

Reactions: 25
I think you’ll find this is a more accurate representation of your physical gym “transformation” Mrs M!!! JUST BE HONEST!! You look so so good, there does it help having your ego massaged? Is that what it takes for you to pay attention? You must be rotten to the core to deceive people the way you do.
Ah thats the transformation... all this time spent at the gym has helped loosen that very tight muscle in her left arm causing the tea pot pose

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Her first PT session was the 14th January.

So she looked like her swimming costume photo on Day 1, and then she shared that other imagine on the 20th February.
There is little or no difference in the way her body looks on the 20th Feb to how it looks in the “after” photo - aside from the ridiculous tan.

It’s.all.a.big.fat.lie

Reactions: 20
The sheep must see through the latest kitchen begging post surely they’re not that dim? We have been working on our house since we moved in (with no water or electric!!) in 2016, we’ve finished the house and garden and are working on our home office/garage outbuilding. We are doing a lot of the work ourselves, and taking on extra paid work to pay for materials/experts as needed. This is what normal healthy families do. Gradually earn money to achieve things. Rebecca is so unrelatable- who just gets stuff by saying they want it?? I have been teaching my kids that ‘want doesn’t always get’ since they were a year old! So much of Rebecca’s behaviour is like this. Begs for presents for P’s birthday, stamps her feet about house buying and gets her own way, block and delete are her version of fingers in her ears. Badly done Karen and David as you’ve raised a really unpleasant, selfish, mean and racist 30+ year old toddler.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Is his profile public? I’m off to take a look. So sick of all the shadiness

Gym owners need informing as I bet they are oblivious!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.