Mrs Meldrum #43 I'm not like Trump am I Lee...? Tangoed and racist...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It will be huge money to remove that wall, plus replace the kitchen.
Agreed it's structural. Huge costs

So what was the point of sharing kitchen plan they can't afford and asking for opinions.
To boost engagement.
They make themselves took like idiots playing house they don't have the money to do hardly anything they can't even afford curtains or a fire grate.

I thoitght it was odd as someone said this was howdons plan.
You need a trade card and builder to shop there.
Maybe Mr watts has one.
Their last kitchen was howdons.
.Charlotte Louise Taylor is remortgaging for extension and new kitchen.
She showed her visit to howdons show room.
She showed brochure and free prosseco quite recently.

Reactions: 4
I asked how long the transformation took on Rami’s page, and whilst I can still see my question, there’s no response.

Reactions: 3
She’s just on a begging spree, c’mon, we know Edgy of old, same old same old! Ask basic questions, 🐑🐑🐑will bleat back answers=engagement up, say what you would like to change in the house, claim (again) money pot empty and fingers X #gifted items will appear. Sorry Rebby, ANY company that works with you now has to think whether they want to be tarnished with the racism brush! She’s certainly working the 🐑 though!

Reactions: 7
I think paint window frames white and mantle and skirting.
Keep wood floor
Change light fitting
Add rug
Add lots of plants.
Add shutters but that be least 2k

When she did room transformation

Slash off farrow and ball it's awful to paint with.
Her mil painted she her rooms .
It's too much blue. We call it the blue room makes it sound like a nursery.

She hates the fire and wants a woods burner least 2k and no fire guard as poppy not allowed in there ,she hates the floor
She's gone off the sofa I suspected were gifted..
She dislikes the curtains
We have awful gifted Oakland furniture
Sad looking house plant
Free disenio prints

So basically it's not finished
They dislike most of it.
Will cost 5k I guess in total of not more replace curtains add carpet wood burner , new fire and lighting.

The family rooms ok.
Can't believe the made the only room with French doors a playroom not a lounge or dining room.
Her office is depressing space
Her room I hate those narrow corridor and dark wood wardrobes.
She hates her kitchen and utility.
The bathrooms she rarely shows.
Not sure how much garden. Take as how do you level it many times top soil will cost thousands.
They keen yo get driveway gate
They have nice oap bench at the front
It looks like a old persons house
Each room will cost thousands so my 50k budget they need is not far off in fact I reckon it's more than that.
She must be so jealous of kate murnane and Katie Ellison house.

Her last house was nicer and low maintenance.

https://youtu.be/VsSJanzhm9g
Ash @Kermit I love your posts! 🥰

Reactions: 7
It does need full on investigating or by a newspaper or television.. both from the point of view that the lieing/projecting a bullshit perfect life and the effect this has on the mental health/debt etc..
of vunerable women (often new mums).

And, from the point of view of the dangers they are putting their children in and the long term impact on children having their childhood sold to advertisers.

I know edgy is not the only one but she is by far the most decitful

Reactions: 11
The money pot is empty but just back from second holiday of the year, both have a personal trainer, both have gym membership, gets her nails done regularly, gets her hair coloured regularly, both can afford not to work, lots of new clothes, weekends away. So relatable.
She's a joke, the money pot is empty. Is it duck Princess Pinnochio! But wouldn't be surprised if it's slowing. Do what the rest of us do, work hard at real jobs and save for what you'd like in your home. Design it with honesty and flair, neither of which are traits you possess. I hope you have to stay in your your cursed home the way it is for a long long time. But then, remember... You can put your wishes 'out to the universe', rub your crystals and sell a bit more of your children's privacy, chuck a ton of non disclosed ads at the people you care nothing about, the same people who got you where you are and sit for hours on Pinterest for the home you'd so so luurve. Face it love, if it doesn't feel like home in this time, it isn't ever going to. It's nothing more than a weight round your pretty toned shoulders, a stage for many a performance from you but don't worry, it's got a great postcode. Enjoy living the best life you've created, keep working your ass off. 😂
PS nice to see that all that time your PT was filming you in the Unit has resulted in such a good friendship that he even deletes and blocks like the best on social media (you should have a degree in THAT you're so so good at itl). Thanks to tattle for drawing attention to it, both you and him when I've got time out from my lovely life will be reported for misleading representation. Starting with Trading Standards, Aberdeenshire Council. 👍

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I saw all the comments on his page yesterday & didn’t think to screen shot them. 🤦‍♀️
Ironically all deleted & hidden now.

I can’t believe I used to enjoy watching her channel!?

Reactions: 8
Rami has 87.7k followers
Rebs picture has over 6k likes
57 comments
Shows 12
No replies from reb that I can see.
Fab engagment there.

Can't see any strongly worded or negative messages many comments are 3 of his clients.

Has she admitted the before shot is super old?

Membership 40 quid a month so £480 a year.
960 for both

No pesonal training costs given.

No personal training costs given....in her own words zero F***s given! They're not accountable for anything!

Reactions: 9
I’m reporting them both today - Rami to trading standards & HMRC and Rebecca to HMRC & ASA plus emailing the Daily Mail etc - I’ve had enough! 🖕🏼
Wonder how best mate Ben who co-owns The Unit with his Dad will feel when the TS ate crawling all over his staff...!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
How does she sleep at night!?
It’s the equilivant to fraud - it not being declared.

I don’t understand his set up of Dubai & Aberdeenshire but that’s another story. 😂🙌

Can't find it now think was you tube comments

A sad comment from a mum of 3 who felt fat and crap saying she hated herself.
How many sheep will she make feel inadequate because they don't have money for gym personal training or time/childcare.
Judging by some sheep comments quite a few are vulnerable and sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Transformation photo is rubbish you can’t even see her legs in the first one!! And she’s definitely blowing out her belly to make it look bigger, also can tell she tensing in her new pic!! For doing it that many months there isn’t really much change there at all!!
Also saying her money pot is empty has completely pissed me off!! Having all these holidays buying new clothes all the time pt session most days!!!!! Don’t try to pretend that your skint to be more relatable we all know your lying!!!!!
Begging for someone to give her a free kitchen oh the shame!! Worked their arses off for that house (thanx daddy for the big deposit more like)!??? She’s never worked a day in her life!! Ghees she makes me so angry!!!

How does she sleep at night!?
It’s the equilivant to fraud - it not being declared.

I don’t understand his set up of Dubai & Aberdeenshire but that’s another story. 😂🙌
His set up sounds like a joke. Spends half his life in Aberdeen “personal training” lots of women who he likes to film.... bleeping creep. If I was his wife, I’d be worried.

Reactions: 6
I could never afford the gym or the time to attend.
We can’t afford takeaways jointly.
Hardly any money left over per month for treats.

Sometimes life is unfair, but we wouldn’t stoop that low for freebies. We take pride.

His set up sounds like a joke. Spends half his life in Aberdeen “personal training” lots of women who he likes to film.... bleeping creep. If I was his wife, I’d be worried.
*shudders*

*shudders some more* 🤢🤢

There are no replies to comments asking how long it took from the before to after photo or how much pt sessions cost. I wonder why?!

Can't find it now think was you tube comments

A sad comment from a mum of 3 who felt fat and crap saying she hated herself.
How many sheep will she make feel inadequate because they don't have money for gym personal training or time/childcare.
Judging by some sheep comments quite a few are vulnerable and sad.
THAT'S exactly why the world of 'influencing' is appalling and must be called out. Any one of us could potentially, for whatever reason be vulnerable at points in our lives. What's gone on in both those insta accounts in the last day is appalling. It's dispicable, misleading and irresponsible. Is that comment still there @Kermit or has the nasty witch deleted it? We've had people in here share openly before. The whole industry is disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The 6th picture on Rami's grid (girl in pink leggings) - now that seems to be an arse transformation...what happened with yours, Rebs?

• Haha
There are no replies to comments asking how long it took from the before to after photo or how much pt sessions cost. I wonder why?!
Yes, I noticed that. Others have time periods don't they? So in that sense, they are not directly claiming something. However it's the 'suggestion', particularly given the following of this lying influencer.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.