Mrs Meldrum #43 I'm not like Trump am I Lee...? Tangoed and racist...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another review! Why can't Lucy just wait a few years to buy it? It will be about 50p then 🤣 actually took a look at other reviews she'd left, not sure if it's reb herself! There's ski stuff, security lights, books for bookclub, obvs mummy and me, and girly type toys. Everything is verified apart from rebs books and the security lights 🤔
View attachment 21623
That's a million percent Rebecca I remember lots of those things she's reviewed being mentioned down to the plane window sticker.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
That's a million percent Rebecca I remember lots of those things she's reviewed being mentioned down to the plane window sticker.
Honestly, what an absolute sad act she is.
Writing a fake review of her own book because she knows fine well that it’s a pile of dog tit.
I pity her.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It looks like Reb’s writing style. On her blog she always wrote ‘&’ instead of the word ‘and’, and that’s what ‘Lucy’ has done too 🤔

Here is an example of her blog: http://www.mrsmeldrum.com/2015/02/choosing-baby-name.html
97A88C28-EB3F-49F6-BA60-649EE06AEAC0.jpeg

Also, not to bang on about it, but it looks like Lucy is Reb’s middle name! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 She can’t even think of a good fake name!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I honestly don't know how many times my body can withstand the second hand embarrassment that meldrum causes me. Its every bloody day 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
As an aside, but def meldrum related, Katie Ellison has just linked in insta stories her tale about how a random builder had a photo of her Jon and their two daughters in a show home of a new build housing development. THIS IS EXACTLY WHY YOU SHOULDN'T PUT YOUR KIDS ON THE INTERNET! if a developer doesn’t give too hoots about taking a family photo from a blog and using it publicly without permission in a show home - what will sicko pervs that we know use the internet to feed their disgusting ways do with pics of kids???? If that had happened to me I would get my family off the web. The fact that so much about these kids is known - names, ages, parents names, parents ‘jobs’, addresses, schools, clubs... they are so very vulnerable. 😡

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Oh bloody hell it’s no spend January, going to keep my house clean from now on, going to do book club and stick to reading each week and reviewing with you, all over again!

This time it’s back to the cleaning and nothing to do with keeping up that engagement. 🤥🤥🤥 here we go again with another impulse that will be ditched in a week! I’ve never known anyone to chat so much tit in all my life!

As an aside, but def meldrum related, Katie Ellison has just linked in insta stories her tale about how a random builder had a photo of her Jon and their two daughters in a show home of a new build housing development. THIS IS EXACTLY WHY YOU SHOULDN'T PUT YOUR KIDS ON THE INTERNET! if a developer doesn’t give too hoots about taking a family photo from a blog and using it publicly without permission in a show home - what will sicko pervs that we know use the internet to feed their disgusting ways do with pics of kids???? If that had happened to me I would get my family off the web. The fact that so much about these kids is known - names, ages, parents names, parents ‘jobs’, addresses, schools, clubs... they are so very vulnerable. 😡
Didn’t she used to be a police officer? 🙄😳

Reactions: 9
Oh bloody hell it’s no spend January, going to keep my house clean from now on, going to do book club and stick to reading each week and reviewing with you, all over again!

This time it’s back to the cleaning and nothing to do with keeping up that engagement. 🤥🤥🤥 here we go again with another impulse that will be ditched in a week! I’ve never known anyone to chat so much tit in all my life!

Katie Ellison was never a copper! She doesn’t even seem like she can raise her voice without apologising for it!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Apparently so 🤔

I’m sure the ‘crafty’ washing line will see more action than her outside attempt... probably covered in bird shite and spiders by now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And the ego of the woman with her latest engagement beg on stories. 'I know I got loads of you into the organised mother's method....or whatever it's called' what would you rather see me do? How about just point people in the direction of the person who did it originally rather than do a lame arse attempt of copying someone elses idea.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
And the ego of the woman with her latest engagement beg on stories. 'I know I got loads of you into the organised mother's method....or whatever it's called' what would you rather see me do? How about just point people in the direction of the person who did it originally rather than do a lame arse attempt of copying someone elses idea.
She's got some brass
Bet she's pissed off organised mum
Who would take her advice on cleaning or painting?

Reactions: 12
She's got some brass
Bet she's pissed off organised mum
Who would take her advice on cleaning or painting?
And to state on her stories how she’s sent SO many over the TOMM previously. So full of her own self importance.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Her face 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I haven’t met anyone stupid enough to roast their face like that in a long time.

No amount of Olay will fix the damage all that sun exposure has done. What an eegit.
when i was a teenager we used to put Mazola all over our bodies but we didn't know any better! hope she protects her 3 from sunburn as they have Pats colouring and clearly shes just naturally dark..... 🙀

Reactions: 3
I like how Rebecca meant Earth Mother but put ‘Mother Earth’ in her original post.
I have seen a few Channel Mummers put the motherhood rising and raw motherhood hashtags on their posts. Ash Reid in her luxe living room with Gucci trainers and trained pose with her 3 year old in gifted Next...not quite the same as the natural no pain relief still bloody raw motherhood pics, but if the hashtag is trending let’s get on it eh?!

• Haha
Reactions: 23

I’ve not watched her stories but did she actually say “or whatever it’s called?” duck me surely if you were going on about something you got your followers into you would know what it was actually called! 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.