Mrs Meldrum #39 Lee. Before you go on the dole tell us what's in your hole.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Kermit yes, an actress is more high profile, but everyone will know that she has been involved in a racism issue and that will follow her around for years and affect any future work she may have had. I think she has had it.

But channel mum
Olay still see fit to support her.

Are olay still supporting her?
She still features on their grid pictures.
The comments and link to news paper article not deleted.

Also I think channel mum replied to comment on commemt reb made on someone else Insta saying they couldn't wait to see mental health video.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Maybe she’s in no rush to get back as she’s been dropped by many brands. If they know there will be backlash on ads they might of told her to pull them. Let’s face it she will have no other content

Reactions: 5
The silence from them speaks volumes, they are hiding their heads in the sand instead of taking responsibility for their actions. I genuinely believe they don’t think there is anything wrong with their behaviour and that if they wait it out long enough people will forget what they’ve done. That kind of self-entitled behaviour is what got them in the mess in the first place. Any brand that associates themselves with them from now on there will be backlash and I think the ad work will dry up. Olay are being stupid if they think it’s acceptable to still support her after this. They will be hung out to dry if they make a comeback without addressing the issue and gloss over everything.
I call a return with the mental health video

• Heart
Reactions: 15
They are probably still posting. I imagine they have private instas as well as the public ones.

Reactions: 3
She'll come back as if everything is ok . He'll be the 1 who'll bring it up snuggly remember what they trolls dickheads done to us Reb "" member Reb , member Reb ""

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m coming to the meet up. I’ll be the one in leather look leggings, chunky boots, Barbour coat, headband of dreams holding an amino slushie
Count me in! I'll be the one with the 1 salmon fillet (that'll feed all 15 of us trolls, right????) And I'll be on a bike that I grew out of 2 years ago......

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
The sooner this Industry (If you can call it that) is regulated properly, the better!!!! There is nothing to stop any idiot getting behind a camera and spouting rubbish and exploiting followers to help fund their lazy life styles. Companies like Next, Joules, Olay, Ellas Kitchen, Neilson etc are currently rubbing their hands together, paying the likes of Edgy to peddle their products to people who hang on her every word. This latest st!t storm and the KKK fiasco proves that something needs to be done, especially if these companies carry on using her to advertise for them!!!

Reactions: 22
Howling at the Tattle meet-up Chat 😂🤣

I think we should do a little field trip round all the hot spots..

1) the local national trust property
2) raemoir garden centre
3) The Unit for a group ramming
4) finish up with a mooch in the woods

• Haha
Reactions: 33

2) raemoir garden centre
Can we go old school and have a belting bad boy coffee and cake at the Birdhouse?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I really, really want a tattler to let me ride on a seat on the back of the bike so we can re-enact one of Lee’s bike rides- a Lee-enactment if you will :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Count me in! I'll be the one with the 1 salmon fillet (that'll feed all 15 of us trolls, right????) And I'll be on a bike that I grew out of 2 years ago......
I'll be the one shouting Goooo on Pandafeet, you little belter😂😂😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

2) raemoir garden centre
I'll be there as well, high on fizzy sweets with my Hello Fresh Box under one arm and a box of check peas under the other.
Also to keep the mood light hearted, my head band will be truly Edgey, in fact VINTAGE, as I shall be channelling my inner 80's Goddess with curls and Deeely Boppers. Goooooooooooo Sproglet .

I think the field trip should also include high lights of the big city away from the Villlllllllage. Aldi, Primark, Pizza Express and not forgetting that place where the big boats live...............🤪

Can some one also bring a camera on a googly stick, so our meet up vlogs can make our lovely followers feel truly car sick 😉

Also who's taking charge of the au natural spray tanning booth? 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

2) raemoir garden centre
What about a,quick swim at Kippy Lodge too??? You know, just for the old times effect 😂😂 and then a play on the "play park"

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.