Mrs Meldrum #39 Lee. Before you go on the dole tell us what's in your hole.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bought the mop as well. Hahahahahahahaha. I love it though. Bought mine when Louise Pentland used hers. Annoyingly though I paid top dollar. Think it was almost thirty quid and they sell them in Home Bargains now for about seven quid. lol.
seven bloody quid? hahaha.

Reactions: 2
How weird I just found this on you tube of this poor woman apologising for a typo to those two clowns! Take note this is how you do an apology Reb.

Reactions: 2
How weird I just found this on you tube of this poor woman apologising for a typo to those two clowns! Take note this is how you do an apology Reb.

This right here is what is wrong with the internet. This poor woman grovelling over a typo she made in a well intentioned message to an absolute nobody that she follows online. She has obviously put a lot of thought into immediately apologising for accidentally writing bleep in her comment which was completely out of context and obviously just a mistake. Compare this to Mrs Meldrum and the KKK comment. Can we say that it was obviously out of context and a complete mistake? No. But did she come out straight away showing sincere remorse and apologise profusely for allowing such a damaging comment to be broadcast on her channel? Again.. no. See any problems here Rebecca??

But it’s no wonder that she has such an inflated sense of self and no sense or reality if this is the kind of unconditional adoration she receives from her followers (and lets be honest, probably everybody else stuck in the Reb tit Show).

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
She can come back, fine whatever...but if she comes back playing the fake anxiety card...I will make sure she is shut down.

Just no way!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Maybe they want to come back but do the brands want her anymore? Sounds to me like possibly work has dried up for them hence why they are taking longer. Racism is a hell of a thing to come back from and given that she handled the situation extremely badly I'm not sure she will find herself in the position she did before.

Reactions: 21
I do think people saying they want her 'shut down' is a bit extreme. Why would you want to see someone out of work when they are the main wage earner? All most of us want is transparency and honesty and to stop with the censorship and smug attitude.

Reactions: 30
Someone said in the other thread that the SJs kitchen isn't as nice as Reb's pinned kitchen and they haven't been racist. True. I think. They just casually drop rape jokes in their vlogs instead. They're no better. 🤮🤢

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Now guys if you an influencers everything has to be celebrated in style no matter how small.

Congratulations tattlers we reached #39

Lol at Pinterest

Protein shakes as current crap diet not giving the big bum transformation.

Kitchen its all grey shaker style
Wants white quartz worktop
Huge island

Bathroom all grey but let's face it her bathrooms needs updating too to keep up with kates and Katie's soak bathroom.

Loads grey living rooms maybe she regrets Hague blue as no blue tagged.

Summer outfits all skimpy so she can flaunt her so so tiny body

Positive quotes quite a few pinned in last 9hours but this one caught my eye.

Gosh both of them must be so bored and lost saying hi guys every day.
Not pretending to be busy
No daily compliments.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Is she for real? I remember that happening and in the comments there was no drama. Not sure it needed a you tube video tbh. A bit over the top I'd say but yes it's sure a huge difference in an apology. I wonder what that superfan thinks of them now?

Reactions: 10

Oh dear, this video is way more embarrassing than the actual typo. She’s acting like she swore at the Queen!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
You would think after everything that those pair of clowns would’ve taken a week off to really reflect on what’s happened but here she is pinning away to her hearts content “inspirational” quotes on Pinterest that clearly you can see she still thinks there is no problem and she’s done nothing wrong and she is being attacked without good reason. Good god woman put your phone down! They have no remorse whatsoever. She is going to get absolutely slaughtered if and when she comes back with the same old attitude and nothing changes approach. Get it into your head you are the problem!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
That video. Oh lord. I'm cringing so much my body has shrivelled up. That type did not warrant an 8 minute video. It didn't warrant a 1 minute video

• Haha
I wonder how many times she’s listened to Gold this week and a bit

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.