Mrs Meldrum #39 Lee. Before you go on the dole tell us what's in your hole.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Check out our property.co.uk it sold for ยฃ171,100๐Ÿก
Looked it up on Zoopla yes you right although Zoopla has arrow down %loss.
That's so cheap but it's because council own other half I guess so total value is 340k Mark .
The representative mortgage and running costs were quite low.
Compared to what they live in now a house that never feels warm.

They probably had 100k deposit.
I assume they went with new mortgage provider not existing one from now deleted video .
After the bank computer said no she then skipped to we brought it and comments asked how and she replied a different bank.
Bank of mum and dad more like it.

Reactions: 7
A family member bought a house with shared ownership, and if you go on to rightmove and look at sold prices it comes up with the share they bought it for and not the actually value of the house. Don't know if it's different in Scotland ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

Reactions: 2
That's so cheap but it's because council own other half I guess so total value is 340k Mark .

I assume they went with new mortgage provider not existing one from now deleted video .
After the bank computer said no she then skipped to we brought it and comments asked how and she replied a different bank.
No thatโ€™s the total value including the council input. I think when it was up for sale last year on the Aberdeenshire council affordable housing website it said that it had an income threshold for purchasers of around ยฃ58,000.

Reactions: 1

No the value of the house was the price that it was sold for. They owned 60% of the price it sold for so their share would have been around 100k. They had remortgaged to get the garage changed so I doubt there was much equity. Possibly 30k max.

Reactions: 4
No thatโ€™s the total value including the council input. I think when it was up for sale last year on the Aberdeenshire council affordable housing website it said that it had an income threshold for purchasers of around ยฃ58,000.
When they brought the house they must been below 58k a year to be eligible.
Also confused if it's 1st time buyers but think Lee owned a flat before.
I think if they go above 58k it's their choice to sell?

They paid 130k in 2011 for last house
Making 51k equity.
We have no idea what deposit they put down.
We assume they paid off mortgage used some equity as deposit on the murder mansion and got a new mortgage.
They may have had additional savings but they said they spent all savings on garage conversion and kitchen update.
I imagine they needed 500k mortgage at least of brought 590k.

Reactions: 1
Thread title idea:
Reb has gone awol, could the rise in insta subs be waiting to see how the mighty fall.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Iโ€™ve suggested the next thread title previously but itโ€™s way back in the thread now so here it is again!

Mrs Meldrum #40 TITLE TEXT HERE

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
So Lee, tell us, when is the big comeback? Have you had advice from a reputable PR company? Please don't let your wife go down the mental health track again. She made herself look a right fool the last time. Nobody will buy that again.

They had to sell it back to the council. Pretty certain people said it went for just over 180k. so their share would have been around 108k and obviously that would not be equity as there would have been a mortgage to pay off.
They just sold their share, not to council just to new buyer, same as s normal sale, I think it was 59% of the house, council own the rest and you pay rent on it. Their share was the full amount it sold for. They paid 130k sold 171k. Take out Reno work/garage/garage attic conversion and kitchen and the profit on that house was small.

Reactions: 2
Iโ€™ve suggested the next thread title previously but itโ€™s way back in the thread now so here it is again!

Mrs Meldrum #40 TITLE TEXT HERE

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
There was 40 likes on your last post.

Can make a new thread with this title.

Reactions: 7
Title....Goodbye our Edgy, goodbye our friend, you have been the one, you have been the one for us.....๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.