Mrs Meldrum #39 Lee. Before you go on the dole tell us what's in your hole.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon when we reach thread 40 we should arrange a tattler meet-up ;)
We could go for a mooch in the woods and bring a selection of picnic plates (of course including porkpies, cocktail sausages and chicken twists).
Or should we go for a full-blown belter of a night out? starting at pizza express, must include chinese whispers and heads-down thumbs-up?

any other ideas ? :m

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
We could go for a mooch in the woods and bring a selection of picnic plates (of course including porkpies, cocktail sausages and chicken twists).
Or should we go for a full-blown belter of a night out? starting at pizza express, must include chinese whispers and heads-down thumbs-up?

Dress code must be non-binary coats.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I haven’t replied for a while, I’ve been reading. To be honest, forget the kkk row, I’m still stuck coming to terms with her anaemic broccoli tender stems from a few weeks ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I can rip up a cereal box! 👍🏻Oh and get us large fake glasses in leopard print ( us Tattlers can’t be tamed) 💃🏻🕺💃🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
With gym leggings.
Don’t forget the headband. We should discuss in advance to make sure we either all wear the same, or even more exciting all wear different. I will contact Anthropology to see if if we can get any freebies for our undeclared AD/gifted. 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 23
My thoughts exactly it was so cringe watching it. I got the jist and had to stop watching it was horrendous. But it just shows how people feel she’s bigger than what she really is and how people bow down to her. God knows why she’s a nobody she’s the same as everyone else.

Reactions: 11
I don't think they will have any other option but to come crawling back online. She's a 30 year old who has never held down an actual job, and Pat doesn't strike me as being the sharpest tool in the box. After his over dramatic non fatal helicopter crash video I doubt any company would touch him with a barge pole let alone offer him a job. What a sad state of affairs to be in.

Reactions: 25
She must have a fair pile of unfulfilled brand deals piling up! Unless she's wormed her way out of them somehow.

Reactions: 8
I used to really enjoy watching Mrs Meldrum, but in the last year her content is shocking. There is no effort put in to her videos, the are short and quick to the point. They choose quantity over quality by taking on so many ads. I cant stand the way she moans about her work load yet shes never had to go out to work in the real world where you are stuck in an office, you only have a certain amount of holiday and your children are put in childcare. If she managed her time better instead of just popping off shopping or the garden centre then she would be able to make her workload much better. It's so infuriating to people who have to go out to work.
I suffer with anxiety and find it really annoying when she uses it, I really dont believe she suffers that bad. There is no way you make a video about it and then a couple if weeks later shes feeling better. Mines taken years and I still suffer. She really needs to have a think about how she comes across because at the moment I find her very false and I now dont bother watching her videos as they are so dull.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

They should invite us all on Lee’s infamous soup!

Reactions: 5
The only reason they are staying away for longer than a week is so that her 'heartbroken' statement looks authentic. They need to make out it has affected them deeply so when they come back it has more of an impact. 'We were so heartbroken and so genuinely sorry, we weren't sure whether to come back or not...' Blah, blah, blah. Plus it gives them time to sort out their distraction post. Some kind of transformation - her body or something to do with the house. They're so transparent.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.