Mrs Meldrum #39 Lee. Before you go on the dole tell us what's in your hole.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ll do a checkpea and cocunt salad
Hey as long as you load it up with bad boy belter chillis -MEGA HOT- and lassssshings of Tabasco I’m in!

Anyone doing a cheeseboard? Pats got his finest blue cheese to add to it.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Will there be time to go to Zara and admire ourselves and then moan that there are NO XXSMALLs left?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Better not make it a Saturday, not sure if we'll have the facilities to rustle up any pancakes............

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m laughing far more than I should be at this 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 it’s brilliant!
I’ve tinkered a bit with the recipe so it doesn’t contain any sponsored content and I’m going to call it Tattler-ziki.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Will there be time to go to Zara and admire ourselves and then moan that there are NO XXSMALLs left?
Yes, that would be right next to the TK Maxx pilgrimage, and right before the road to Meerkat Meals and bowling 😉

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Don’t forget we need to swing by “the lodge” for a cosy hot chocolate by the real log fire!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That’s okay we can have some grinola if we run out of pancakes
Then we'll have the box for the party game..........Boss Girl planning, you'll go far 😮

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ll bring a supply of over sized chunky knit jumpers so we can stay cosy (and take close up photos of our hands covered in the jumper sleeve, wrapped around a mug with the fire out of focus in the background)
Also a bottle of local so so kindly gifted small batch Gin
And.....
I’M MAKING A PAVLOVA!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Don’t forget we need to swing by “the lodge” for a cosy hot chocolate by the real log fire!!!
Paddling in the River Dee in your Hunter wellies or reenacting Pat And Reb's first meeting, Titanic stylee with a dinghy, purely optional.
SCOLTY!!!!.... We HAVE to go see the tree............DON'T We Tattlers ?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Hey you mad lot , I'm SUPPOSED to be working . There's more entertainment on here than the Meldrums Channel . 😄😄😄 keep it up

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Can I bring my power washer😏
Yes, it's likely the hobbits might get over enthusiastic if we make admission to the spray tanning booth kindly gifted.............

Any one making up " self care packages" to go in the party bags ? Sure Primark have socks currently on offer 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Paddling in the River Dee in your Hunter wellies or reenacting Pat And Reb's first meeting, Titanic stylee with a dinghy, purely optional.
SCOLTY!!!!.... We HAVE to go see the tree............DON'T We Tattlers ?
Surely you mean your Dubarry boots that you have had for yurrrss!? ;);)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
And........ to finish the day off we can all go and watch the great unveiling of Pat's hole😜😜😜. How's about that for a finale😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Reading this thread in tears 😂😂😂😂😂 you bunch of bad boy belters!!!

Hope someone's taking a GoPro - one of us (likely one of the hobbits) can run ahead, hide it in a hedge, then run back and join everyone as we stroll aimlessly by 💅 - seamless!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
And when it's aaaaaaaall over and we're "absolutely shattered" we'll all go pick our kids/partners/cats/dogs/souls up from kids club or....Mimie's or Nana's or wherever the hell we decided to dump them this morning and go home to Instagram ourselves in a silky nightie to lure Lee back home. Bedtime story will be from "mummy and me", so 0.5 seconds later we'll all be faaaaast asleep. Night night tattlers, it's been quite the waste of time ❤❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

SPOTTED in Royal Deeside
Head rep of Tattler Mooch Up now taking bookings for the long awaited Tattle Tour!

*actual picture of the famous mr goose

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
who wants to edit the photos after for that orange glow effect before we post them

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.