Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pink peony

So last week a YouTuber I follow on insta posted a major game of thrones spoiler, as a massive fan of the series I sent a dm asking if they would please post a warning next time as I hadn’t seen that episode yet. My message was polite and certainly not rude. Anyway shortly after she posted a screen shot of my message to her stories and also a big rant saying how rude I was and how dare anyone feel entitled to tell her what to do on her own instagram, and how she doesn’t aim to please anyone. Also saying how I should keep up with the series like everyone else has to.
I sent another dm explaining how my message wasn’t meant to be rude and I was sorry if it came across that way and the reason I couldn’t keep up was because I was pregnant and in hospital with a nephrostomy tube and kidney infection. I explained how I had followed her a long time and certainly didn’t intend to offend her as I enjoyed watching her and her lovely family. Well the result of that message was me being blocked by her. While in hospital my waters went and with me being only 19 weeks pregnant I have sadly lost my baby.
One of the main reasons I followed this lady was because I have had a couple of miscarriages previously and she too has experienced baby loss so I found her posts on how to cope with the emotions really helpful, which made being blocked by her even more hurtful. I really felt a connection to a lot of what she said, and would of found her content even more helpful with everything I am going through right now.
Sorry this isn’t really anything to do with Mrs Meldrum, I guess the only relevance is that it goes to show that none of these mummy vloggers are your friend and they don’t give a damn about your feelings. Sorry for the lost post, just felt good to get things off my chest.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 82

PrincessMeatlug

I used to love The Meldrums channel & Mrs Meldrum, I discovered her channel maybe a year - two years ago & was devastated when she so bluntly cut The Meldrums channel with no real build up or explanation & since then I’ve been less & less interested & engrossed in her videos/content. I once messaged her about the fact I have a terminal illness & how her videos had helped me pass many an hour in hospital & that I would now struggle to pass the time now there would be no The Meldrums vlogs & was gutted but was glad she was still continuing her own channel & she actually blocked me for no reason & tbh it really hurt me as I was a ‘sheep’/fan. I discovered tattle after all this racism stuff came out & am honestly shocked I didn’t see the narcissist she is & how she could barely take any slight questioning anyone had of her, maybe that’s why I was blocked, who knows but I am throughly enjoying this thread & the karma she deserves!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 76

Mabelrose

VIP Member
That is what The Sheep and EVERYONE needs to read....she blocked a loyal subscribers who has supported her brand, for saying they would miss the vlogs because it had helped them in hospital whilst dealing with a terminal illness! That is not Ok! That quite frankly is not normal behaviour IMO. Low low low. I’m glad you are here with us 15trolls and our Hobbits, we can’t guarantee you any freebies, ( so so sorry, we are not #girlboss #spon #press #kindly gifted influencers/floggers) however, we will make you laugh and we won’t block you!!

• Heart
Reactions: 58

Ezra84

I used to love The Meldrums channel & Mrs Meldrum, I discovered her channel maybe a year - two years ago & was devastated when she so bluntly cut The Meldrums channel with no real build up or explanation & since then I’ve been less & less interested & engrossed in her videos/content. I once messaged her about the fact I have a terminal illness & how her videos had helped me pass many an hour in hospital & that I would now struggle to pass the time now there would be no The Meldrums vlogs & was gutted but was glad she was still continuing her own channel & she actually blocked me for no reason & tbh it really hurt me as I was a ‘sheep’/fan. I discovered tattle after all this racism stuff came out & am honestly shocked I didn’t see the narcissist she is & how she could barely take any slight questioning anyone had of her, maybe that’s why I was blocked, who knows but I am throughly enjoying this thread & the karma she deserves!
I think you are an amazing person. Much love to you. I’ve had cancer myself and messaged her when she had thyroid issues and said I’m the queen of thyroid issues so if she needed any advice then I’d happily explain everything she might need to know. I was blocked too 🤷🏼‍♀️ What a proper weirdo she is.
I bet you are a million times more dignified and incredible than she will ever be. Much love to you.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 56

snickerdoodle

VIP Member
Danny Baker has been fired from his Radio 5 show for tweeting a photo of a chimpanzee in jest of the Royal Baby. Proving that even if he didn’t mean it “like that”, when you’re in a public position like that you simply cannot make careless mistakes like that and there will be consequences for your actions. Meldrums- take note.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 53

Hepaticus

Chatty Member
I really, really want a tattler to let me ride on a seat on the back of the bike so we can re-enact one of Lee’s bike rides- a Lee-enactment if you will :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Hey Guys! 👋🏻

I’m normally a lurker on here but just had to comment on your ‘Bunkry Tour’ #presstrip. These posts have really made me laugh out loud, some of the suggestions have been so (,) so funny. Although the cocktail tray photo was a bit of a shocker (and nae in a good way either 😳!). I’ve just finished my tea!! 🤮

I’m off back to lurking but keep up the good work ⭐ (Also wondering if I know any of you in real life 🤔)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Greyson

I’ve suggested the next thread title previously but it’s way back in the thread now so here it is again!

Mrs Meldrum #40 TITLE TEXT HERE

😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Hepaticus

Chatty Member
Through all this I just keep thinking of that set of instastories she did in her kitchen during one of her periods of bringing up trolls. She talked about how fortunate and blessed she was and how the people who left her nasty comments probably had "hard lives". That moment for me really cemented how completely out of touch she was the reality of what was happening (which was people bringing up the dlp fiasco). There was something so superior, so patronising and so passive aggressive about that speech and I somehow knew it would all come back round. I feel like they have sneered at innocent, good people with genuine questions and concerns. And I hope all the people she has shunned, blocked and humiliated can stand with their heads held high. Because she can't at the moment.

• Heart

Instagrime

How weird I just found this on you tube of this poor woman apologising for a typo to those two clowns! Take note this is how you do an apology Reb.

Is this person ok? She made a typo. She didn’t punch a pensioner in the face. I mean Jesus Christ. Stop the world I want to get off.

• Haha

Sponfused

VIP Member
Would a sheep really take the time out of their day to come over here and defend Mrs M? I’m not convinced any of her followers actually care for her that much, more likely somebody from within the Meldrum bunker. But didn’t they choose a fantastic time to pop over and tell us what a ray of sunshine she is! Right on the back of a terminally ill woman sharing that she was blocked by Reb after telling her that their vlogs helped her during her time in hospital. Seems like Rebecca’s notorious bad timing must be rubbing off.

And then to back up that rubbish with calling Candice racist towards white women?? I don’t even know where to begin with that but I suggest you would be better off going over and commenting publicly on Mrs Meldrum’s page. I believe your sentiments would be more widely accepted over there, you twat.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

Brighton

Well unfortunately, she seems to have given a wrong impression of herself by her own doing. I truly sympathise with her if she's gone through the loss of a child too. However, there's no excuse for treating another human being in the manner she has. Absolutely no way are her actions excusable. Sorry, but you may think her behaviour is ok. I don't. My own opinion obviously.
Same. Not only did she publicly post her PM and was incredibly rude to her but when the OP sent her another kind message explaining that she’s been in the hospital and how much she loves her channel, she blocked her. That’s not a ‘oh she was having a bad day’ that’s a ruthless bitch who wants compassion from others but doesn’t know how to offer it herself. Very much like Mrs Meldrum [emoji57]

• Heart

MrBull

VIP Member
Anyone been following Unmumsy Mum’s Q&A on stories today? I like her. She’s not as egocentric as the instamum crowd. I liked her comment along the lines of “not all people who have a different opinion are trolls”.

• Heart

Bubblegum & Rosie

I reckon when we reach thread 40 we should arrange a tattler meet-up ;)
We could go for a mooch in the woods and bring a selection of picnic plates (of course including porkpies, cocktail sausages and chicken twists).
Or should we go for a full-blown belter of a night out? starting at pizza express, must include chinese whispers and heads-down thumbs-up?

any other ideas ? :m

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Belleeyes

I’ve been reading comments for a while and I think there is so much judgement here. Not one of us are perfect...
Being a successful blogger/vlogger gives a massive platform to spread positivity (or negativity) and although I don’t get much time to watch her live feeds or YouTube blogs, she’s pretty Uplifting! She smiles and is honest when she’s struggling mentally. She’s beautiful and is supporting her family. She’s a strong lady. And if you don’t like it, then don’t watch...

As for brathwaite... Her response to Rebecca’s follow, I felt, was totally racist toward women who are not “of colour” (so are we invisible?) but that will never ever be questioned... because apparently ‘caucasity’ is ok... but what if someone was to write ‘blackasity’ in their post? But of course none of that will be discussed. And yes she deletes and blocks even the kindest of words...
How is uploading a vlog with racist content uplifting?

How is posting multiple videos of your sick child up lifting?

How is retweeting racist and body shaming tweets uplifting?

• Heart
Reactions: 44

EdgyLegend

VIP Member
Anyone else feel like her extended absence is purely due to her narcissistic tendancies, sulking to punish the sheep for what she'll perceive as their fault rather than her mistake? It's classic emotional abuse, silent treatment to make them feel they are in the wrong!

• Heart
Reactions: 43