Mrs Meldrum #39 Lee. Before you go on the dole tell us what's in your hole.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How weird I just found this on you tube of this poor woman apologising for a typo to those two clowns! Take note this is how you do an apology Reb.

Is this person ok? She made a typo. She didn’t punch a pensioner in the face. I mean Jesus Christ. Stop the world I want to get off.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
I’m coming to the meet up. I’ll be the one in leather look leggings, chunky boots, Barbour coat, headband of dreams holding an amino slushie

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I reckon when we reach thread 40 we should arrange a tattler meet-up ;)
We could go for a mooch in the woods and bring a selection of picnic plates (of course including porkpies, cocktail sausages and chicken twists).
Or should we go for a full-blown belter of a night out? starting at pizza express, must include chinese whispers and heads-down thumbs-up?

any other ideas ? :m
I think if we all met up a lot of people would be surprised at who people were!! People each other knows.

Reactions: 24
The only reason they are staying away for longer than a week is so that her 'heartbroken' statement looks authentic. They need to make out it has affected them deeply so when they come back it has more of an impact. 'We were so heartbroken and so genuinely sorry, we weren't sure whether to come back or not...' Blah, blah, blah. Plus it gives them time to sort out their distraction post. Some kind of transformation - her body or something to do with the house. I bet you. They're so transparent.
"We are so so heartbroken still from this thing that's not my fault at all and so so sorry that I did something that I do not accept responsibility for because it was one of our best chums who is still the best Chum ever, absolutely not little me, not in any way... So so not my fault and I took it down withing 3 seconds anyway! ... But we are so so grateful for the support we've received from all of you, so so grateful and so so overwhelmed and blown away"
😏

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She can come back, fine whatever...but if she comes back playing the fake anxiety card...I will make sure she is shut down.

Just no way!
I was reminded of the “Friends” episode when Phoebe dates a health and safety guy who flashes his badge and shuts the eating places down.
Sorry. Obviously have nothing else to occupy my time at the moment 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The longer it goes on the more awkward the return becomes...how do you come back after all this silence and ongoing manipulation of the comments and denial of the truth - I’m rubbing my hands together in anticipation!!

Reactions: 10
She must have a fair pile of unfulfilled brand deals piling up! Unless she's wormed her way out of them somehow.
I agree she did on average 1 brand ad a day
Sometimes more with promoting freebies.

Have all these been scheduled
But now backed up.
Maybe some paid partnership have backed out.
I assume olay still happy as channel mum said they can't wait to see mental health video in conjunction with Olay.
Her cat that's kissing the cream still on their olay UK Insta page.

I don't get the response from next.
I thought their last next delivery campaign had ended.
I suspect that's a channel mum deal as Kate murane did next and olay campaign too but she has a much bigger following.

Yes like I said before she's in princess mode getting nails possibly hair done.

We will anticipate long awaited 90 day reveal or some changes to rooms in their house.

Reactions: 5
I just think her behaviour and attitude to mental health is really damaging to the Real sufferers.

There is a massive difference between bleeping up at working and feeling tit/embarassed about it and actual anxiety.

Also if you are worried because you have a big mortgage and the only way to reach those engagement figures and earn your dollar is by illegally not declaring ads that is NOT anxiety. It is worry over acting illegally and using and unsustainable business model.

Lieing about anxiety is something that i feel really strongly about.

Reactions: 24
The longer it goes on the more awkward the return becomes...how do you come back after all this silence and ongoing manipulation of the comments and denial of the truth - I’m rubbing my hands together in anticipation!!
She'll return, new hairstyle, clothes and a story scripted by a channel mum PR cocunt about re evaluating herself, learning from mistakes and ending with a I'm so so pleased you all stuck around and supported me. Then posting an AD on her grid and hearting all the "you look amazing" posts.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
She'll return, new hairstyle, clothes and a story scripted by a channel mum PR cocunt about re evaluating herself, learning from mistakes and ending with a I'm so so pleased you all stuck around and supported me. Then posting an AD on her grid and hearting all the "you look amazing" posts.
I think this probably sums it up and the sheep will all flock to blow air up her for fear she might vanish again....pathetic!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I still think that some of her friends are somewhat to blame for this as well it was obviously one of them who said it. Cath seems to egg her on quite a lot when she’s in her company and the two of them are very aloof and arrogant when together. Remember when she was in Edinburgh she was egged in to make that insta story where she was saying how “edgy” she was with those glasses on. I’d hate to have “friends” like that who made me feel inferior because that’s how they come across. I remember Cath’s husband once joking his shirt was from ASDA then went “no as if, Cath got me it from Zara”. He’s a stuck up twit as well obviously.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
It's quite disheartening seeing all the 'we miss you Mrs Meldrum, when are coming back? Hope you're okay' comments on her Instagram post (the one before the #fauxpology) ... of course she's okay! She's not sitting in a corner crying! She's going to the gym and doing her normal routine, I'd like to bet she's still doing selfie videos just to show her friends & family cause it's an addiction for her (and others)

As for the anxiety issue - this is the thing that really irks me. 2 of my children have OCD/anxiety that for long periods (months/years) has been to a disabling degree.

There is a HUGE difference between 'feeling anxious' and having Anxiety(disorder) ... it is perfectly normal for everyone to feel anxious at times in their day, week, year, life. It's hunan nature, it's your fight or flight.

It is very obvious that Rebecca has anxiety at times but, not disordered anxiety - her anxiety usually comes from the same thing, there's a perfectly normal reason for it and it's often based on her dishonesty and her fear of 'being caught out' or in reaction to the response after she has been caught out. It's wheeled out like it's scripted! Oh ... maybe it is.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I really am not sure they will be able to come back on social media. The young girl off Emmerdale has been fired because of tweets she made over 6 years ago when she was 19 that were deemed racist. It follows you for years if you are involved in anything racist and Rebs previous tweets will obviously come to light alongside this current distastrous video.

Reactions: 4
20190508_115153.jpg

Translated as baaa ba, baaaa ba, ba ba ba. Jesus christ... these people! I bet she has never even acknowledged their existence before. 🙄

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I really am not sure they will be able to come back on social media. The young girl off Emmerdale has been fired because of tweets she made over 6 years ago when she was 19 that were deemed racist. It follows you for years if you are involved in anything racist and Rebs previous tweets will obviously come to light alongside this current distastrous video. View attachment 16088
But an actress on a soap

Is more high profile than a mummy bloggers.

She's not even z list that's reserved for tossers on reality shows or models.

View attachment 16087
Translated as baaa ba, baaaa ba, ba ba ba. Jesus christ... these people! I bet she has never even acknowledged their existence before. 🙄
Still comments added to less Insta bap shot
Also Olay UK Insta page

Some sheep really missing her its like stockholm syndrome they have been digitally captured.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
@Kermit yes, an actress is more high profile, but everyone will know that she has been involved in a racism issue and that will follow her around for years and affect any future work she may have had. I think she has had it.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.