Mrs Meldrum #39 Lee. Before you go on the dole tell us what's in your hole.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Then we can all go on a kindly gifted Neilson holiday to a nice little prison camp in the Alps😏

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What about a,quick swim at Kippy Lodge too??? You know, just for the old times effect 😂😂 and then a play on the "play park"
Will there be time for picnic plates at crathes castle.

If it's a whole tour of Scotland that takes in the st Andrews and Fairmont it may well be worth my while booking a plane to Bonnie Scotland.

In new york they have sex in city tour bus maybe we need meldrum party bus.

Totally glam affair nail technician on board.

Party bags with cake / elemis/ olay and cheap costume jewellery.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
This afternoon I'm cycling the kids old tricycle around our local woods to get into the spirit of the meet up...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Maybe there could be a talk organised too, ‘how to find the right hobbit for you’

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Will there be time for picnic plates at crathes castle.

If it's a whole tour of Scotland that takes in the st Andrews and Fairmont it may well be worth my while booking a plane to Bonnie Scotland.

In new york they have sex in city tour bus maybe we need meldrum party bus.

Totally glam affair nail technician on board.

Party bags with cake / elemis/ olay and cheap costume jewellery.
Can we make it those truly inspirational curtain tassel earrings that were being rocked last year?

Plenty of limos for party hire in Aberdeen, but I'm thinking more the Boogie Bus so we can get Gold on loop 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Il bring some belter bad boy oooocha beastie fine ales along to the meet up and a bottle of #royaldeesidedoorstep gin to get the Tattle mooch-up party going 🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 14
We could also get selfies with that goose that Lee was scared of. He seemed like a tattler.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Don't worry about parking the bus in the big city, if you want any group selfie shots, just take a disabled space , then say " Don't you know who I AM, my consultant says it's fine"

Possibly need a wee trip past the theatre as well, but only the expensive one mind!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is anyone doing dips? I saw a belter recipe for tzatziki on Instagram!

• Haha
This afternoon I'm cycling the kids old tricycle around our local woods to get into the spirit of the meet up...
Actually laughed OUT LOUD at this! 😂😂😂😂

Who’s sorting the teams for the big finale.... ARTICULATE!

• Haha
My hobbit’s insisting he comes too! 😂
I think we need to open the floor to the " Techno Feartie" grannies, they'd love it! And who was it that had the ukulele playing Gran? Evening entertainment sorted! 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
You guys with your meet up chat 🤣🤣
I'm in need of some me time away from my 20,000 emails and need an excuse to avoid dinner time with the kids.
I'll be the one with my jumper pulled down to knuckles, fiddling with my dry, frizzy hair and natural, isn't it natural Lee? tan.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Some one let Pat and Edgey know we're available to plan their next big surprise bash...........but no way will it be # kindly gifted 😈

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.