Mrs Meldrum #37 Pat and Edgy visit the job centre

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But the JOY of this story was that she had always wanted a grey cupboard but there were none left in the shop, just this blue one. And when she peeled off the stick, oh glory be, t’was the grey cupboard she’d hoped and dreamed for 😂
I’m so sad that it made me think my blue blinds in the dining room were maybe grey underneath (they are also in need of a wash...) so I tried to peel them 😂😂
They are blue.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
@linzilou are you speaking to more journos? I'm so curious as to who is interested in it. Do you think we can expect more articles about it? Other than the scottish sun which has been confirmed by a Tattler.
Another news place (?) emailed me after I sent the story in to them as well.
Daily mail didn’t ask me anything to follow up- they have got all their info from links I sent them, peoples instas etc.

This new place has asked a few more background questions. I’ve just answered the ones that there is evidence for. I don’t want to be speculating with journos.

Reactions: 13
Maybe there’s another one then. The one I tried to view is gone.
Edit to add — it says it’s been deleted when you click through. It’s one about ‘the end for instamums’.

Reactions: 1
I’m so sad that it made me think my blue blinds in the dining room were maybe grey underneath (they are also in need of a wash...) so I tried to peel them 😂😂
They are blue.
I’m afraid that won’t win you a spot in the daily mail greywolf!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Maybe there’s another one then. The one I tried to view is gone.
Edit to add — it says it’s been deleted when you click through. It’s one about ‘the end for instamums’.
Not its on blogger chat
Insta mum's is gone

Ooh was that the one titled "mrs meldrum racism scandal" ? That's been pulled quick if so, if was there not 5 minutes ago

No idea what a PBP is. The thread deleted had ‘instamums’ in the title. You see a comment about the meldrums racism stuff within the thread when you do a search for ‘meldrum’, but when you actually click on it, it’s gone.

Are they pulling them for legal reasons? I know nothing about the law so feel free to help out but could there be any legal repucussions either for Reb or for any reporting of the story if she starts accusing anyone of slander etc?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.