Mrs Meldrum #37 Pat and Edgy visit the job centre

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone please clarify for me what day the vlog appeared, how long it took for her to respond and take down etc?

I've only heard about this yesterday, haven't been online much this week! Have tried looking back through all these threads but they are rather long 😂
The vlog appeared on Tuesday she apologized on Sunday 5 days it took her. I’m thinking channel mum told her to apologize as that same morning she was walking about her garden in the sun, saying don’t know what we are going to do today it’s a lovely day etc. then the fake poor me apology. Didn’t come from the heart she lied in it as well. (Back ground chatter) it was clear as a bell in the lift after the spa one of her friends said it.

Reactions: 10
Well if you don't like what you read here just go away.this isn't just about the racism disaster.She has been throwing her weight around for ages. She is selfish, immature and continually lies.Never thinks before she opens her big gob.What really did it for me was the food bank incident.Accepting payment to turn up at a food bank was just the lowest of the low in my opinion.AND went empty handed.She looked like she couldn't get out fast enough.So don't start all this you lot are out to bring her down.She is managing that all by herself.It was only a matter of time before something like this happened.As many on here have said it was the way she mishandled this incident that has been sickening.She will never accept anything is her fault and that's why she is up to neck in it.
I mean REALLY?? she asked to be PAID to visit a food bank and didn't even donate anything in return? LOL

Reactions: 11
she'll be back on sunday....there will be another apology post, this time i feel she will have been made to have PR team write it for her....she will engage half heartedly with it by liking a few comments and commenting a standard 'thanks' a few times.....then the big comeback will start

a family pic....what are you all doing this weekend type....we are off for a lovely walk...this will be a testing the water post, two word answers to sheep, max
might get another one later along lines of 'we've had a lovely day'

then

prepare yourselves....the big sell!! all those ads she couldn't put out? she will go for it bigtime. might get a vlog featuring an ad...there will be no apology vlog til net week, once she's re established herself on social media

by wednesday it will all be back to normal

this is my prediction, anyone else got any?

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.