Mrs Meldrum #37 Pat and Edgy visit the job centre

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Flipping heck that last thread went fast!!

They must be feeling pretty stressed about all this. Can’t help but think it will just add to How Important they Think they Are. And assume that they are just misunderstood and it’s just part of being ‘famous’...

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Flipping heck that last thread went fast!!

They must be feeling pretty stressed about all this. Can’t help but think it will just add to How Important they Think they Are. And assume that they are just misunderstood and it’s just part of being ‘famous’...
It wouldn't surprise me if their heads got even bigger as a result of this however I think the lady who Instagram stories talking to her daughter about salopettes in a fake posh voice would be suitably mortified at being plastered in the daily mail. It's all about keeping up appearances and this just doesnt bode well with that.

Reactions: 11
Can't keep up with these threads lately 🤣
I think I'm up to date now ✌
Just been on the mail's article comments and gave them all a green arrow (thumbs up?) Great work everyone 👌

I really hope she comes back with a better apology!

Reactions: 15
The thing is she will always be associated with this if anyone Google’s her name.

Reactions: 7
I said on Friday I would no longer follow the Mrs M threads because she’s as irritating as thrush. But when I’ve been looking through tattle this evening I’ve noticed she’s now on thread 37 😱 so just had a quick read through.
I’m sure she will pop onto Instagram in a few days informing all of her followers about how bad her anxiety is and how the “trolls” will use anything to make her look bad and bring her down and how everything is the trolls fault and not her own for uploading a (terrible) vlog which included a racist comment.

Reactions: 19
They’d write about pretty much anything though. I read a story on there the other week about a woman who hadn’t peeled the protective sticker off her chest of drawers. Not exactly hard hitting stuff.

Edited to add: dunno why I read that story mind you 😂 my own fault!
Hahaha, I remember seeing that on loose women too. 😂

Reactions: 1
I think the fact Edgy has never had a real job, (work experience at Disney doesn't count) is going to be her undoing.

One of the first things you learn in the real world of work is that it isn't making a mistake that gets you into trouble but how you handle it. The zero tolerance of any kind of criticism, the sweeping under the carpet of anything she is called out about, lying or bending the truth and then hiding away when she is shaken because she has been made to give a half hearted, fudged and misleading apology.

She needs to either quit this jam or employ an outside, non-family manager or PR agency.

Reactions: 24
People need to get commenting under the daily mail article to raise it s profile! Only 10 comments under it so far. Get commenting!!! Dum and dummer will read them all too!!

Reactions: 8
They’d write about pretty much anything though. I read a story on there the other week about a woman who hadn’t peeled the protective sticker off her chest of drawers. Not exactly hard hitting stuff.

Edited to add: dunno why I read that story mind you 😂 my own fault!
I mean how the hell did she not notice that it was a bloody sticker...there were the tabs going across the tops of the drawers!
Erm, I mean, yeah, I think I heard someone talking about that story once 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I mean how the hell did she not notice that it was a bloody sticker...there were the tabs going across the tops of the drawers!
Erm, I mean, yeah, I think I heard someone talking about that story once 🙄
I read it too and thought she should be embarrassed to tell people that story 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I am sure things must be pretty tense in murder mansion now this whole mess has gone public but I really can't feel a scrap of sympathy for her.She has stuck two fingers up to everyone for long enough and now it's payback.It was only a matter of time until she got herself in to big trouble.This time it's not all going to blow over and it's back to business as usual.This will taint her and companies will distance themselves.the gravy train is coming to a halt and it's time for her to get off.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.