Mrs Meldrum #37 Pat and Edgy visit the job centre

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think the daily mail are that interested really. I had a search of the app to find the story and see how high up it was and I gave up scrolling
Well it's not really big news. You can easily find it if you just Google her name and the word 'racism'

Reactions: 8
I don’t think the daily mail are that interested really. I had a search of the app to find the story and see how high up it was and I gave up scrolling
I don’t think they had that much time to go in to it properly, it was only sent in to them this afternoon and published a few hours later.

The good thing to come of it is that she cannot blame the 12 or 13 trolls anymore- the mainstream media have picked up on it.

Reactions: 24

Mumsnet are talking about it now. How long before they get silenced and the thread vanishes?

Reactions: 6
I’m just glad it’s been shared sick of being tarnished with I’m a sad jealous troll.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
They must be interested enough to write about it though
They’d write about pretty much anything though. I read a story on there the other week about a woman who hadn’t peeled the protective sticker off her chest of drawers. Not exactly hard hitting stuff.

Edited to add: dunno why I read that story mind you 😂 my own fault!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
It’s scummy journalism at its best, it’s a shame an actual reputable source doesn’t write about it

Reactions: 4
I don't really understand the point youre trying to make. If you don't think it's worth writing about, why are you here?
I’m not saying I don’t think it’s worth writing about. I’m saying the daily fail haven’t put it very high up on their stories so they clearly don’t see it as a particularly important story

Reactions: 3
I’m not saying I don’t think it’s worth writing about. I’m saying the daily fail haven’t put it very high up on their stories so they clearly don’t see it as a particularly important story
It’s scummy journalism at its best, it’s a shame an actual reputable source doesn’t write about it
OK well if other journalists are sniffing about it might be in other publications soon 👀

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I would absoluuuuuutely love to be a fly on the wall at Murder Mansion tonight! :m

Reactions: 16
They won't unless it gets a reaction. If people comment, share it then they'll look deeper. This could be the first edit. The Sun did the same with Chris Ingham and the grooming scandal, one small online story then it was edited and next a bigger article.

Reactions: 11
It’s out there guys that’s all that matters great story tit story who cares her face in the lift is priceless. She’s a over sharer after all.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The stories climb up and down the page depending on popularity. The more views a story gets the higher up the page it will show.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.