Mrs Meldrum #37 Pat and Edgy visit the job centre

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"I APOLOGISED DIDN'T I LEE?! DIDN'T I?! WHAT MORE DO THESE PEOPLE WANT, IT BETTER NOT SCREW UP OUR NIELSON'S HOLIDAY! THESE TROLLS ARE SO NASTY AND JEALOUS OF ME!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
I suppose the bigger picture is that social media influencers (cannot believe that is a job title) are mostly unregulated.

They sneak ads in- nothing happens
They lie- nothing happens
Promote crap they would never buy- nothing happens
Unrealistic lifestyle preying on vulnerable mums- nothing happens
Rampant consumerism- nothing happens

If these were tv adverts there would be governing bodies getting involved because there is a duty of care involved.

We can’t carry on with the nothing happens line when talking about racism. I honestly don’t think she even understands what she has done wrong and that makes me so sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
a sticker was left on a chest of drawers??
You know when you buy something with a shiny surface and it has a protective film on it? Some jackass bought what was a mirrored chest of drawers, but it had a blue protective film on it. They didn’t realise for years.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
@linzilou are you speaking to more journos? I'm so curious as to who is interested in it. Do you think we can expect more articles about it? Other than the scottish sun which has been confirmed by a Tattler.

Reactions: 4
You know when you buy something with a shiny surface and it has a protective film on it? Some jackass bought what was a mirrored chest of drawers, but it had a blue protective film on it. They didn’t realise for years.
But the JOY of this story was that she had always wanted a grey cupboard but there were none left in the shop, just this blue one. And when she peeled off the stick, oh glory be, t’was the grey cupboard she’d hoped and dreamed for 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.