Mrs Meldrum #37 Pat and Edgy visit the job centre

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am going to call the advertising standards authority tomorrow to get their advice and see where this can go from here.
I know some people think it’s going to far by reporting to brands/papers/asa but this is something I feel very strongly about.

If anyone has anything they would like me to bring up or have clarified please let me know? I know instafloggers are not regulated by them but I think it’s about time they were.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Are they pulling them for legal reasons? I know nothing about the law so feel free to help out but could there be any legal repucussions either for Reb or for any reporting of the story if she starts accusing anyone of slander etc?
Nope. Slander only applicable to false information. No false information has been published... Apart from by Rebecca herself and her slanderous "background chatter" and "removed it swiftly" and "as soon as I was aware" lies, which are proven false with screenshots available within previous threads.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Just shows that if your response to problems is delete and block, it may come back and bite you.
I can see why some find the threads intense, but if they hadn’t blocked so many people for normal opinions and questions, there wouldn’t be loads of pissed of people discussing them.
Motherpukka always deals with criticism head on. She therefore is relatively unpopular (as a topic) on these threads, mumsnet etc Those that don’t engage or recognise that followers are followers whether they all agree with you or not get slammed for their attitudes and rudeness.

Last edited:
Ha ha I have just had a look on mumsnet and somehow have found Reb’s thread from 2011 asking for baby name advice! Someone in the replies suggested Safiyah!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
What can I say, I've been out for most of the day and come back to this😳😳. This is brilliant news👏👏👏. I'm so proud of all Tattler's out there that have not stopped trying to bring this to light. Long may it continue 😍

What is happening on her Instagram? Have any of her sheep mentioned the daily mail article? Does she have more or less followers than before?

Reactions: 2
Ha ha I have just had a look on mumsnet and somehow have found Reb’s thread from 2011 asking for baby name advice! Someone in the replies suggested Safiyah!
Wow. If she’s taken her first born child’s name from a mumsnet thread, then that is really quite comical. No original thoughts from them at all.
“Mummy, how did you choose my name?”
“Someone on the internet suggested it and I thought it looked Edgy. Get back to your Grinola now please, Darce. Gotta make that Dolla for mummy!”

• Haha
  • Heart

Hope that works!
Some lovely posh names there

Think nicknames for safaya are saffy and darcey.

Arrabella is go florrie middle name

Don't the kids have 2 surname
Cannon_meldrum

Reactions: 3
Think violet would have been a lovely name for Safiyah. Would have fitted so well with Florence and poppy as well.

Reactions: 7
😂😂 it gets better. Named by a mumsnet random. Poor kid

I can hear Pat shouting ‘go soooooppphhhiieee’ it he’d got his own way

• Haha
Reactions: 8
When she says about Lee chanting Sophia down the phone at her I can just imagine it 🙉🙉🙉

I think they should have just stuck with Sophia, they clearly regret Safiyah 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.