Mrs Meldrum #37 Pat and Edgy visit the job centre

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry for the interruption, continue as you were. Thread title by @Goflorrie

Overview of the current Mrs meldrum KKK joke situation by @Tanne1999

• Racist joke in vlog

• No public apology, just blocked people who dared mention it

• Edgy tried acting like she’s not racist by giving Candice (a woman of colour - not sure if that’s the correct term - I’ve always been told it’s an appropriate term but if it’s not please let me know and I’ll edit it out as I don’t want to cause offence) a shout out on her stories

• Candice found out, addressed it in her story
Edgy is no longer following candice (people are wondering if she was to begin with or if she has been blocked)

• Edgy ran the 10k despite Poppy being ill and shoving a camera in her face all week and pretending to be mum of the year posing for photos

View all threads https://tattle.life/tags/mrs-meldrum/

Reactions: 13
Moving at the speed of light, these threads! Shows how strongly we feel about the current situation.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
i Wonder how the friendship is going. Can’t see them all going away together ever again.

Reactions: 23
Any decent human being filming that scene would immediately think “tit. I better delete that remark when it comes to editing”. But not Edgy! 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 20
@linzilou Do whatever you feel comfortable with. Direct them here..all the info they need is on these threads..screenshots and all.

Reactions: 12
She’ll be back for her ramming in the morning no doubt, wearing those godawful Germoline leggings than could walk their own way to the gym by now. Dirty trollop. 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm not sure this has been said. Back to the "apology"

The photo on her Instagram with the "apology" underneath was a cop out! Not everyone reads captions. I've seen enough vlogs of the CM lot scrolling through and liking a photo without reading it! I've done it myself. I'm not for one second condoning anything, but the people who liked it may not have known what they were liking! Hense the unlikes not long after!
She picked a photo of her "grounds". Shes heavily filtered it to fit in with her grid "theme". Her sheep will scroll past that without even knowing what the duck is going on! Then to turn off comments and delete FB to avoid bad comments and engagement. They all post about the Instagram algorithms enough, this will get lost in the deepest depths of Instagram without comments.

She's dealt with this so, so badly!

Reactions: 26
Towards the end of #36 new members appeared saying some on here were waiting to pounce and any excuse to vilify Rebecca.
We can only discuss what she shows via her channel and Instagram alongside her husband's Instagram account.
Mrs Meldrum Ltd has failed to listen to so many people, not only those on here but many others who comment on their platforms. It's easy to start placing the blame on the proactive members who have tried to highlight the inaccuracies, dishonesty and arrogance of the directors to others.
YouTube is not a hobby. Their channel is a business. If this was a "normal" business you would expect consequences for the poor actions of the staff.

If you were in a supermarket and heard the staff making racist comments, you would (hopefully) complain. You wouldn't just say "Oh it was a blip" and walk away.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I'm not sure this has been said. Back to the "apology"

The photo on her Instagram with the "apology" underneath was a cop out! Not everyone reads captions. I've seen enough vlogs of the CM lot scrolling through and liking a photo without reading it! I've done it myself. I'm not for one second condoning anything, but the people who liked it may not have known what they were liking! Hense the unlikes not long after!
She picked a photo of her "grounds". Shes heavily filtered it to fit in with her grid "theme". Her sheep will scroll past that without even knowing what the duck is going on! Then to turn off comments and delete FB to avoid bad comments and engagement. They all post about the Instagram algorithms enough, this will get lost in the deepest depths of Instagram without comments.

She's dealt with this so, so badly!
My thoughts exactly, she should have made the “apology” the main picture.
Again, another attempt to be sneaky and deceitful.

Reactions: 19
If her parents had any gumption at all they’d be saying “Close down all your accounts. Lee, get the duck back to work & put those kids first instead of your inflated egos”!

Reactions: 58
Will it be a lesson learned? Or will she be true to form & make another monumental (deliberate) mistake?

I give her a fortnight & I’m being generous.

Taking bets now...

Reactions: 5
I don’t think the daily mail are that interested really. I had a search of the app to find the story and see how high up it was and I gave up scrolling

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.