Mrs Meldrum #36 We ducked this one up, didn't we Lee? Didn't We Lee?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry off topic and maybe already been said but it really irritates me when she puts her hand over her mouth all the time when she’s speaking!
I studied body language and it shows that you are concealing something or not telling the truth.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Amybeingmum has liked the post
View attachment 14247
Has she? Good on her! I do appreciate that it probably feels like a big step for other members of this influencer “workplace” to make a stand and make their thoughts known on the Meldrums. It’s like any job. It’s a bit scary speaking up and out against a colleague which is why so often people’s crappy behaviour is allowed to continue.

Reactions: 18
This morning, a person (who has never mentioned Mrs M before to me!) brought her up in conversation (I’m localish) because of this KKK stuff and you know what it’s like - a little bit of information soon gets distorted - they were saying that they had heard from a friend that Mrs M made the racist joke HERSELF and then dubbed over it. And then they mentioned the obvious “I’m not a racist, look” follow Friday stuff which she later deleted. She didn’t mention Candice’s response so assume they weren’t aware of that. We were in a group and everyone was really shocked though. Another reason why it might be a good idea for her to apologise as the story will only end up getting more elaborate as it spreads around.

Reactions: 31
Of course Lee won't even acknowledge Messiah's Insta or Tweets, the little hobbit can only get arsey with women, he's a coward and a slime ball! Nothing masculine about the wee cocunt

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I put a chat topic up on Channel Mum asking why they weren’t doing anything about Mrs Meldrum not apologising and why they were just allowing it to happen. I got a reply from
another member saying they agreed with me but before I could reply, I got a notification telling me I don’t have access to that topic? Wow! I take it this means Channel Mum deleted the topic?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
But they like to keep "their little corner of the internet" a positive, happy place. Everything and everyone else is just trying to bring them down cos they are so jealous of their success due to their never ending hard work. Remember she is getting "trolled really badly" just now🙄🙄🙄 and she is just a "normal consumer like everyone else"..... my eyes are practically rolling out my head at this moment.🙄🙄🙄
I've said it before put the evidence if trolls up. There are no trolls here. However, may also be nice to share your fellow influencers comments on you at same time. The sheep are unaware and most have their heads so far up her arse, they could brush her teeth! Said it before, Mr Ingham survived his allegations so nothing surprises me in the world of Teflon coated influencers. What a first week to being 30. All happy in Meldrum Towers though that's nice (we believe you 😉). Bunion bad boy, moaning about the child again. Get over it, grow a set of bollocks and get out to proper work to look after your family, you lazy bloody aresehole.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Amybeingmum still follows Chris Ingham and likes his photos, so wouldn’t put much weight behind anything she does!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Emailed Channel Mum disgusted that they condone Rebs behaviour. She was unprofessional in firstly allowing the comment to remain within the video prior to upload. She was then unprofessional again, where she should have deleted this whole section she takes the lazy way out and blasts some music over it.
The FF, Jesus Reb, how thick can you be.

Yes it is sad that the whole thing is now a total 💩 storm, but she just does not learn from previous cock ups because she is so far up her own arse and covered in 💩. It could so easily have been resolved if she managed this correctly which again she fails to do. Unfortunately she believes she is totally untouchable, but feel this might be her unraveling.

Reactions: 13
That picture of him in the gym 🤮
Who takes their phone to a gym session ??? What an absolute tosser.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.