Mrs Meldrum #36 We ducked this one up, didn't we Lee? Didn't We Lee?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg SHE is shaken!!!! And she DID hear it as she turned around and widened her eyes just after the comment was made!!
I have just seen the insta story about being shaken and taking a week off. About half an hour previously she had been doing inane stories about mooching today. She has clearly been bollocked by someone! She isn’t shaken at all. Any excuse for a week off. At least we will be spared all the gym boredom. I hope Lee stays quiet for the week too!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
And there is the 'apology' 🙄
No comments allowed and also she is taking a week off you tube and Instagram as she is shaken. What. 🤣🤣🤣
She never mentioned the back ground chatter was her friend and also she never mentioned she edited it with music when she heard about it because she was so worried about her view count 🙄🙄
@Kermit called it in the last thread. tit non-apology !!!! No actual SORRY! and all about how shaken SHE IS!!!!!! FFS.

• Angry
Reactions: 27
I’m sorry but I don’t buy the apology, in fact it’s made me even angrier than the incident itself. The comment wasn’t ‘background chatter’ by random strangers it was her group of friends! She 100% heard it and when called out on it she didn’t remove it, she said she was working on it and then dubbed over it with music. If she was so appalled by it she would of removed it the second someone made her aware of it...but her priority was the views, not the offence ONE OF HER BESTEST, CLOSEST, CHUMMY chums made! How can she get away with this!!!???

• Sad
Reactions: 35
Comments are enabled on the fb post ! Couple of sheep saying don’t worry and she dealt with it amazing!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Omg SHE is shaken!!!! And she DID hear it as she turned around and widened her eyes just after the comment was made!!
Very,very much heard it as I said at the time the psedoshocked bug eyed expression said more than any words ! 😡

Reactions: 14
I think she’s blocked comments on Instagram but not Facebook! Unless I’m blocked from commenting 🤣

Reactions: 3
I’m sorry but I don’t buy the apology, in fact it’s made me even angrier than the incident itself. The comment wasn’t ‘background chatter’ by random strangers it was her group of friends! She 100% heard it and when called out on it she didn’t remove it, she said she was working on it and then dubbed over it with music. If she was so appalled by it she would of removed it the second someone made her aware of it...but her priority was the views, not the offence ONE OF HER BESTEST, CLOSEST, CHUMMY chums made! How can she get away with this!!!???
I didn’t think it would be possible but she has actually made it worse. She has even fucked up the apology. The woman is a total disgrace.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Given that this crap attempt at an apology was posted after the gym, I wonder if Rami said something??

Reactions: 12
Candice and Mrs Meldrum have a lot of the same followers in terms of influencers/mummy bloggers. Candice puts a post up about racism and the abuse she has endured and not one of they influencers show her any public support, not even a like. Meldrum does some crappy run and they come out in droves sucking up her arse. If that doesn’t show how fucked up it all is, nothing will. 😡
That would be because CB turns everything into a racist attack regardless of it being one or not. Remember the tit she spouted when pulled up on saying she was massively in debt but buying really expensive shoes. (Can’t remember who by) she totally lost her tit and started talking about having a fight and turned it all in to a racist issue. So when she is actually involved in a true racist issue she has less public support.

I think Mrs Meldrum fucked up big style - but CB is no saint either.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Totally agree. More angry about this. Annoyingly the people it's aimed to apologise to are already bloody blocked! Candice would rip this to shreds. I'm away to DM her.... And channel mum. Enough is enough.

Reactions: 13
Oh duck off Rebecca, heartfelt my arse. Heartfelt would have been immediate, this isn't a "sorry I behaved wrongly" apology its a "sorry I've been caught". The only person she's feeling sorry for here is herself as otherwise she'd have apologised A LOT sooner. Do us all a favour and extend your week off to forever.

Reactions: 24
@Kermit called it in the last thread. tit non-apology !!!! No actual SORRY! and all about how shaken SHE IS!!!!!! FFS.
I dont take any pleasure being right.
But it's never a true apology
It's always excuses.
Better late than never.
Is it on stories or grid.
If shes blocked the offended people how are they going to read and see the apology?

Reactions: 17
Well she's attempted an apology and rightly so. However, shes lied in it which shows she's insincere. She did hear it, she reacted. She agreed it was in bad taste but she didn't remove it, she edited it. She then did FF. As I've said, to me FF was her biggest mistake.
Taking a week off. So she was shaken, understandably. Who knows what effect it will happen when business opens again for sponsors on Monday but that's not our concern, that's for them as the face of their channel, their backers (Inc Daddy Cannon, ChannelBum, Boden, olay and all the others to decide) .
So Verruca take your lazy arsed, passive aggressive tosser wanker husband off social media too. Him posing trying to show his balls today was a two fingers to your followers. Remove yourself, regroup, recharge and make grown up decisions for the best for your family. You either come back the better person or pack it in.

Before you go, take the comments off that last grid post. Otherwise you'll make the situation worse.

Reactions: 23
Fake apology - shaken!! Really!!

So shaken while you swan around your garden doing instastories in you GIFTED mummy cool JOULES top!!

The one thing worrying her is will the free stuff stop flooding through her door!

Only has herself to blame for this with her half-arsed editing. Not forgetting SHE was in the lift so and heard the “joke” first time round!!

Did anyone contact the Fairmount Hotel about the joke while wearing the Hotels bathrobes??

Reactions: 22
Candice and Mrs Meldrum have a lot of the same followers in terms of influencers/mummy bloggers. Candice puts a post up about racism and the abuse she has endured and not one of they influencers show her any public support, not even a like. Meldrum does some crappy run and they come out in droves sucking up her arse. If that doesn’t show how fucked up it all is, nothing will. 😡
@iamalisonperry did like Candices post and she wrote comments in it as well supporting Candice she follows Rebecca Meldrum and Rebecca Meldrum follows her back.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.