Mrs Meldrum #36 We ducked this one up, didn't we Lee? Didn't We Lee?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Messiahโ€™s on it again this morning ๐Ÿ˜†
I think good old Edgey might just have found her nemesis in the most unexpected way ๐Ÿ˜ And she always thought it was only 15 opinionated hobbits that she'd have to deal with ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
What I'm most offended by is that in this political climate (with a synagogue shooting just yesterday), she just left in a "joke" about white supremacy.
As a woman of colour, I don't really care if she apologises or not. I like my racists and their sympathisers where I can see them.
However it would be reassuring to see her sponsors drop her. People need to know that there are consequences to crappy behaviour.

Thank you to all the ladies and gents that reported her. It's really encouraging that people won't stand for this sort of behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
Am I right in thinking she's coming up to her 5 year anniversary on YouTube. She started vlogging when she was 15 weeks pregnant with Florrie? Florrie is 5 in September (ooh, privacy!)

It just occurred to me that Emily Norris recently had her 5 year anniversary on YouTube, and has 4 times the followers, larger numbers of views per video, more Instagram followers, more interesting content, a solid family unit, is devoted to her family and has (to the outside world at least) her tit together.

I'm not sure the point in my post, but I often feel like the meldrums are stuck in a rut, and whereas I can see other vloggers USP's, (Emily Norris pregnancy hacks/family vlogs/holidays, Brummy Mummy - mugs, Disney etc, Kate Murnane, fashion interiors, family, Louise Pentland books, family, etc) I genuinely dont know what theirs is. They are just... Bland.

Sorry if it's a;ready been asked, but what video did She make the racist joke?
Her birthday vlog. Almost six minutes in.

She reuploaded it with some music over the top. (I'm not blocked on YouTube or Twitter... Interesting.)

Reactions: 8
They never seem to have family day outs. As in picnic, a trip to a farm or a zoo or a castle, all day. Lots of fresh air and nice memories together.
Not unless itโ€™s gifted! ๐Ÿ˜œ Her lack of eye contact and constant hair/neck fiddling is a dead give away for her crappy shifty behaviour! Sheโ€™s nasty,those old tweets showed who she is under that sickly sweet selling voice! Iโ€™m not sure Dove is a great match either, a brand that prides itself on portraying women are beautiful no matter their weight, now having an โ€˜ambassadorโ€™ who retweeted only women with skinny genes should wear skinny jeans!

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I just donโ€™t know what to think! Are they just so sheltered by the Cannon bubble and the sycophants who surround them that they truly believe that they are the victims in this and that all those calling them out are big olโ€™ meanies?

My feelings are if they truly recognised what they have done they would keep their heads down until a proper apology has been issued.
I think youโ€™re right!

Reactions: 4
Wasnโ€™t some Corrie star recently sacked over racist/homophobic tweets she made years ago? And rightly so. Why isnโ€™t the same happening for these dickheads? ๐Ÿ˜ก
Because in the grand scheme of things she really is a nobody.

Reactions: 11
Sorry if it's a;ready been asked, but what video did She make the racist joke?
Her 30th birthday video, they were at the spa in white robes and in the lift one of lees friends said we look like the KKK. This was left in the vlog. It was put up early on Tuesday morning for extra views they had been in Aberdeen shopping in primark for there next free Neilson holiday and when they had got back there had been loads of messages saying that there was a distasteful racist joke about KKK and it should be removed she left it up for ages trying to hide the joke but just put a little bit of music over it. No apology just her normal delete block any comments. Then she does a Follow Friday 2 from the Dove campaign Candice Braithwaite (coloured lady) and another lady which has multiration children, this was to shield the KKK joke it has backfired and bite her hard on the backside go over to Candice Braitheaites Instagram page you will see a hidden reference to Mrs Meldrum and take a look at the comments.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
I bet Pat hasn't passive aggressively slid into his dms ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿคฃ
I would imagine an eloquent, opinionated, intelligent man like that would make Lee nervous.
Having spent more time looking at Candice Braithwaite she really does (unintentionally) highlights how vacuous and empty other vloggers and instagrammers are.

Reactions: 14
Her 30th birthday video, they were at the spa in white robes and in the lift one of lees friends said we look like the KKK. This was left in the vlog. It was put up early on Tuesday morning for extra views they had been in Aberdeen shopping in primark for there next free Neilson holiday and when they had got back there had been loads of messages saying that there was a distasteful racist joke about KKK and it should be removed she left it up for ages trying to hide the joke but just put a little bit of music over it. No apology just her normal delete block any comments. Then she does a Follow Friday 2 from the Dove campaign Candice Braithwaite (coloured lady) and another lady which has multiration children, this was to shield the KKK joke it has backfired and bite her hard on the backside go over to Candice Braitheaites Instagram page you will see a hidden reference to Mrs Meldrum and take a look at the comments.
Thank You, I will go take a look. I have been reading every page from the start to try find out, pmsl. xx

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.