Mrs Meldrum #36 We ducked this one up, didn't we Lee? Didn't We Lee?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Run yesterday results in knee pain (don’t believe her but never mind)

What’s her solution? A lovely quiet cosy family day in with the girls watching films and playing games while resting her knee....

Of course not!!!!! The fecking gym 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Lee posting about the perfect Sunday morning. Are they kidding? Are they actually kidding? His business is at the centre of the most shameful thing any business can be associated with...and he’s still trying to portray that everything is awesome?! I’m getting an eye twitch 🤣
I bet Lee’s wetting his wee frilly knickers. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
But they like to keep "their little corner of the internet" a positive, happy place. Everything and everyone else is just trying to bring them down cos they are so jealous of their success due to their never ending hard work. Remember she is getting "trolled really badly" just now🙄🙄🙄 and she is just a "normal consumer like everyone else"..... my eyes are practically rolling out my head at this moment.🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Can someone PLEASE gift them a belting new latte mug???
That hideous orange one has a chip on it.
I’m willing to set up a just giving page for them.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
But last time she had a sore knee she went to the gym and wondrous Rami had her as good as new by the end of the session 🙄 It is clearly just a little niggle and not that painful and she wants to get away from the kids. I’m starting to thinking maybe she doesn’t actually have a crush on Rami, she wouldn’t go to the gym as such a stinking unwashed mess if she did would she? She’d at least have washed her hair after yesterday??? He must dread his sessions with her, minger!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I bet Lee’s wetting his wee frilly knickers. 😂
I just don’t know what to think! Are they just so sheltered by the Cannon bubble and the sycophants who surround them that they truly believe that they are the victims in this and that all those calling them out are big ol’ meanies?

My feelings are if they truly recognised what they have done they would keep their heads down until a proper apology has been issued.

Reactions: 9
I cannot stand this arrogant pointy-beaked piece of tit. Unbelievable that people even think to feel sorry for her over the racist joke. No, she didn't say it but I always judge people by the company they CHOOSE to keep. There's a reason so many people dislike this stupid witch. Constantly banging on about needing "me time" and "spending more time with the girlies". Have you bleeping heard yourself? Yes you're so busy with your "job" that you didn't even bother to edit out the offensive tit in your videos. She deserves everything she gets, which unfortunately isn't much at the moment, but... 🤞🏻🙏🏻

Reactions: 28
Her and her friends are free to say whatever they like...but not on a public platform. There’s something so incredibly frustrating that this subject matter can still be handled in this way. I can’t help but wonder if they’d cracked a joke about something else if there’d be more outrage across the board.

Would have been good if one of the bigger influencers could have given her a pleasant but firm “Take that video down”.

Reactions: 14
Can someone PLEASE gift them a belting new latte mug???
That hideous orange one has a chip on it.
I’m willing to set up a just giving page for them.
Only if we get to choose the slogan...............and make it a his and hers pair...............😈😈
And maybe a couple of wee foam rollers as well to help with her poor knee ☹

• Heart
Reactions: 5
But last time she had a sore knee she went to the gym and wondrous Rami had her as good as new by the end of the session 🙄 It is clearly just a little niggle and not that painful and she wants to get away from the kids. I’m starting to thinking maybe she doesn’t actually have a crush on Rami, she wouldn’t go to the gym as such a stinking unwashed mess if she did would she? She’d at least have washed her hair after yesterday??? He must dread his sessions with her, minger!
She loves herself so much I doubt she realises how gross her personal hygiene is 😷

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I think they are going to brazen it out.
Channel mum won't do anything because they are all predominately white vloggers so she won't be called out there.
Messiah Kaeto doesn't seem to have a reach big enough to trouble them (I could be wrong here) and Candice Braithwaite hasn't mentioned it since Friday.
Everybody seems to be afraid to touch it, it will be swept under the carpet and the Meldrums will have escaped without admission or apology.
Shameful.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
It’s went past the point of no return now. She clearly doesn’t want to apologise & is digging her heels in. If she does apologise at this late stage she’ll have been forced to do so, so it would be completely meaningless. She had her chance.
Time to report this to all agencies involved with her. She needs to go.

Reactions: 16
It going from bad to worse for the Meld's. The scary part is the delusion they live in!! Channel mum and others that are involved with them will do nothing to correct them!! If I was at work and said something inappropriate the first thing is you get pulled in by the boss!!! Why is this not the case here!!!

Reactions: 16
I didn’t notice comments on her race photo from any of the larger instagrammers (who have commented in the past), but maybe I missed them. Gosh they must be the talk of the town. Again.

I just cannot stand the fact that this is how they support their girls yet they’re making zero steps to protect the business and thereby protect their income. One of those times where you wish you didn’t feel quite so emotionally invested in the kids- the innocent party in all this. And I’ve just had a horrible thought about school kids raising what’s happened to wee Safiyah :(

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Wasn’t some Corrie star recently sacked over racist/homophobic tweets she made years ago? And rightly so. Why isn’t the same happening for these dickheads? 😡

Reactions: 23
Sorry off topic and maybe already been said but it really irritates me when she puts her hand over her mouth all the time when she’s speaking!

Reactions: 10
I’ve reported her to Channel Mum. No doubt they’ll do nothing but enough people complained surely they have to listen.

Reactions: 8
I didn’t notice comments on her race photo from any of the larger instagrammers (who have commented in the past), but maybe I missed them. Gosh they must be the talk of the town. Again.

I just cannot stand the fact that this is how they support their girls yet they’re making zero steps to protect the business and thereby protect their income. One of those times where you wish you didn’t feel quite so emotionally invested in the kids- the innocent party in all this. And I’ve just had a horrible thought about school kids raising what’s happened to wee Safiyah :(
What's happened to s?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.