Mrs Meldrum #36 We ducked this one up, didn't we Lee? Didn't We Lee?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not a chance. By some miracle, she’ll come out of this smelling of roses and with more subscribers who are all curious about how things will unfold
I completely agree 're more followers and thought earlier on today that this may be some kind of publicity gamble.... a very nasty dangerous one. But then I thought, nah, she's not that clever.

Reactions: 2
Interesting to note Channel Mum gets no mention in this article but does in the "pregnant mother is live vlogging birth" one.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
The Daily fail needs to investigate this censorship of opinions that CM and their floggers seem to have!!!

Reactions: 7
Amber from Meet The Wildes has storied this. I’m glad to see other CM mums standing up against it.

(Apologies if this is already posted, the thread has moved so fast!)

139032F9-8588-4E12-8FE7-2E2CB4166161.png

Reactions: 8
Another outlet has got in touch with with me regarding evidence/speculation about the dlp incident and non disclosure of ads.

I feel like I’m too involved now- is it too far to give them an outline and point them in the direction of evidence?

Reactions: 11
If the lovely (🤮) Rami is looking to expand his business he’d be better sacking off the Meldrums - they’re a bleeping liability! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
After searching Mrs Meldrum on Google this page came up! And I am honestly in shock! This latest mistake I definitely do Not condone, but these threads go back months and some of the comments are down right horrible! It's almost like some people on here have been waiting for something like this to pounce! Pathetic!

Some of you seem to know every inch of detail on their lives and seem to pick up on every single error made! Jesus if you don't like them then unfollow!

If these comments ever reached them I would hate to think of the negative impact they could have on someone's mental health!! #mentalhealthawareness another issue that is widely publicised but none of you seem to he taking into consideration!!
I think you find they read these threads every day already!

Reactions: 5
Thread 37 - Daily Mail shame, fellow floggers take their aim, but the Meldrums will never be to blame.

Reactions: 8
I’m shocked that local local insta parents close to were I’m from have liked the apology... unfollow...... 😡

Reactions: 5
After searching Mrs Meldrum on Google this page came up! And I am honestly in shock! This latest mistake I definitely do Not condone, but these threads go back months and some of the comments are down right horrible! It's almost like some people on here have been waiting for something like this to pounce! Pathetic!

Some of you seem to know every inch of detail on their lives and seem to pick up on every single error made! Jesus if you don't like them then unfollow!

If these comments ever reached them I would hate to think of the negative impact they could have on someone's mental health!! #mentalhealthawareness another issue that is widely publicised but none of you seem to he taking into consideration!!
Christ. 🙄 It’s all their own bloody doing, can people not understand that! 😡 Have you not READ Edgy’s stance on mental health?? That wearing a gifted £140 jumper cures all anxiety & depression?? Jeez, do you homework before making vacuous conments!

I REFUSE TO TAKE ANY RESPONSIBILITY WHATSOEVER FOR THE ACTIONS OF THE MELDRUMS! 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Next thread

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.