Mrs Meldrum #36 We ducked this one up, didn't we Lee? Didn't We Lee?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s just going to take one larger instagrammer or vlogger to speak out to let a wider audience know what has happened and that their profession won’t stand for it. Who is going to have the balls to do it though. Let’s not forget that the Meldrums took a very firm and public stand regarding Chris Ingham.

Reactions: 16
I emailed channel mum on the day it happened and never got a response so I wouldn't hold your breath. I also emailed all the companies she has been in collaboration with. Nothing will happen. Like everyone else has said, it needs a big influencer to make a stand but no one will dare. Majority of her sheep dont know either which is another battle in itself. For those who aren't blocked on her IG page we could write what happened. I know it will be deleted and we will be blocked but if enough of us post surely some sheep will see it. It also needs a reference to this forum on too so that the sheep can actually read what's going on without the meldrums sensoring it.

Reactions: 10
This morning, a person (who has never mentioned Mrs M before to me!) brought her up in conversation (I’m localish) because of this KKK stuff and you know what it’s like - a little bit of information soon gets distorted - they were saying that they had heard from a friend that Mrs M made the racist joke HERSELF and then dubbed over it. And then they mentioned the obvious “I’m not a racist, look” follow Friday stuff which she later deleted. She didn’t mention Candice’s response so assume they weren’t aware of that. We were in a group and everyone was really shocked though. Another reason why it might be a good idea for her to apologise as the story will only end up getting more elaborate as it spreads around.
I agree, a lot has been taken out of context. I'm very local. Did you correct the person? You can see that from comments on others posts IG. I'm not excusing it, but many have presumed SHE herself has made the joke. Yes, she's continued to stir the shitstorm with the stupid error with not properly editing and apologising immediately and the FF was to me, her worst mistake. She has to address it or rumours will really get out of hand. The bloke making the joke too must have been dragged into this big time now too.

Reactions: 11
Candice and Mrs Meldrum have a lot of the same followers in terms of influencers/mummy bloggers. Candice puts a post up about racism and the abuse she has endured and not one of they influencers show her any public support, not even a like. Meldrum does some crappy run and they come out in droves sucking up her arse. If that doesn’t show how fucked up it all is, nothing will. 😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Who poses like that?! He’s like a hobbit trying to show off his teeny tiny willy. Put it away you mug.

If your child is still unwell and still
Not sleeping - take her to the doctors/walk in clinic at the hospital. Stay at home with her. Get out the the damn gym - we ALL know the gym & PT sessions are FREE and part of an ADVERTISING CAMPAIGN for big Rami - you are not fooling anyone.

Put your bleeping phone away and actually LOOK AFTER YOUR CHILD. STOP USING YOUR CHILD FOR SOCIAL MEDIA FODDER.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
And there is the 'apology' 🙄
No comments allowed and also she is taking a week off you tube and Instagram as she is shaken. What. 🤣🤣🤣
She never mentioned the back ground chatter was her friend and also she never mentioned she edited it with music when she heard about it because she was so worried about her view count 🙄🙄

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Messiah’s on it again this morning 😆
amybeingmum has liked the post! Good on her for not shying away from it! I know she’s quite local and ‘small time’ compared to Rebecca so it’s a bold (albeit the right) move to make for her!

Reactions: 7
I’m more than ready to slide into her DM’s and tell her AGAIN what I think of her.
How dare she get away with this, how dare she!!!
I’ve been pretty much off Instagram for nearly 6 weeks but I did post on my stories regarding this incident and received messages from people asking who I was talking about.
I’m not against all influencers, but I cannot stand Mrs Meldrum or The Inghams. The Inghams are why I’m here in the first place.
If MOD or FOD had put something like this in a story they would have been dragged and hung.
Why is it one rule for Meldrum and one rule for others.
I have tried to stay quite anon on here but if Rebecca Meldrum is reading she’ll know exactly who I am.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Candice and Mrs Meldrum have a lot of the same followers in terms of influencers/mummy bloggers. Candice puts a post up about racism and the abuse she has endured and not one of they influencers show her any public support, not even a like. Meldrum does some crappy run and they come out in droves sucking up her arse. If that doesn’t show how fucked up it all is, nothing will. 😡
Interesting point. Maybe this shoes just how bigoted people can be?

Reactions: 7
Well that is something I suppose. I’ll ignore the spelling mistakes. Clearly turned comments off so that she can’t be called out and the sheep’s eyes opened.

• Wow
You’d think she was the only person to raise money for charity EVER!! I raised more and I’m not “instafamous”

And there is the 'apology' 🙄
No comments allowed and also she is taking a week off you tube and Instagram as she is shaken. What. 🤣🤣🤣
Omg SHE is shaken!!!! And she DID hear it as she turned around and widened her eyes just after the comment was made!!

• Angry
Reactions: 30
And the sun is shining, the blue birds are tweeting, Edgey's oot in her latest free, motivational, slogan tee living her best life mooching with the girlies. Daddy Pat's at the gym, even after a long hard night with Sweet P Feral Child. All is good and so chilled they don't know what else they'll do in Meldrumworld to pass the time...........😖

I wouldn't put it past Pat the twit to DM Messiah Kaeto to ask for his own wee theme tune rap, being so beltingly cool and all that 🤯
Edit, that was just on stories.........away to read her " shaken insta apology" 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m glad she has apologised. But why block people showing Candice support? If she’s genuinely sorry for the offence why hurt people further by blocking those who really were hurt.

And if she was so shaken why on earth have they been carrying on like life is awesome on insta gram.

Yes, take a week off. And think!

Reactions: 31
I’m very glad she apologised but it means nothing unless she changes her behaviour. Actions sure mean a lot more than words

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.