Mrs Meldrum #36 We ducked this one up, didn't we Lee? Didn't We Lee?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a twit. It's all for charity, so worth it etc etc. Well, you could have used your "influence" and raised a significantly greater amount had you put your mind to it! Raffled
Off some of her freebies, did some vlogs about it, actually mentioned it!

Reactions: 18
Clearly didn’t wash her hair after yesterday’s run! Wtf 🤢🤢🤢
Spent all day away from the kids yesterday and now she if off again, I mean she is just a joke. The video about spending more time with the kids is clearly just bullshit

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
They never seem to have family day outs. As in picnic, a trip to a farm or a zoo or a castle, all day. Lots of fresh air and nice memories together.

Reactions: 27
Out for the sympathy votes this morning!!

Now in absolooooooote agony, but so, so worth it for chariteee, when she hated every minute! 😮

Can barely walk, has Google diagnosed, along with "expert" chum, does it not cross her mind it may be down to lack of preparation for the 10k, not just poor, poor Reb luck? So I hope, as someone else said, she's not away to drive to the gym!!

Sorry, but if she's in that much pain then I honestly think she's got some kind of gym addiction going on, can't believe Rami's being that strict with his advertising " agreement" 😉

I call a full blown, dramatic, trip to A&E this afternoon as further deflection 😠

Just googled her " syndrome " it's caused by " over use", there's her perfect excuse to cut out the gym when the freebies run dry 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Surely to god she has to address it in some way! Her arrogance astounds me! 😡

Reactions: 22
I’ll ask that agency that advertises her out to companies for a comment on all of this.

It’s influencer champions. Where would they stand in this? When there is a major blot hanging over an influencer surely it’s not fair for a company to pay them if they’re not aware of the stigma attached? Or maybe they don’t really care!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
So her knee is in absolute agony! The worst pain ever... so she’s gonna go to the gym and see if her PT can help her? Rather than rest, ice and stretch it at home and take an ibuprofen? Ok then....
Just because you go to the gym, doesn’t make you a runner, distance has to be built up gradually🏃🏻‍♀️ #justsaying

Reactions: 21
What's her PT going to do with her knee? He's not qualified for anything like that. Her knee is painful because she didn't train specifically for the run. Just because you go to the gym and lift weights does not mean you're running fit. Gym will be the best way to aggravate it if that's what she wants to do. Crack on.

Reactions: 21
She will be stuck between a rock and a hard place. Apologise publicly as she should and it highlights her massive mistake to her ignorant sheep. Don't apologise and she risks more tags and comments by other influencers.
But she should do the right thing. (Reb, when you are reading this and this message confuses you, the right thing is to apologise.)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
" First 10k since Children"...........funny then that you have three just giving pages for Race For Life listed since 2011, and one is definitely marked as a 10k..........just saying 😉 Memory like a belting sieve 😋

• Haha
Reactions: 30
" First 10k since Children"...........funny then that you have three just giving pages for Race For Life listed since 2011, and one is definitely marked as a 10k..........just saying 😉 Memory like a belting sieve 😋
She probably flaked tho and didn’t actually run. I know what you’re thinking, that would be so so out of character for her but 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oooh my knee is agony , I’m off to the gym !!!! And duck me wash your hair !!!!🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
so I know she hasn't admitted to the personal trainer being gifted but the fact that she hasn't missed a session and is still going today even though in agony that its written into a contract that if she misses one she has to pay for them all??
As we all know edgy doesn't stick to anything No spend Jan Yoga for 30 days she's not even consistent with her skin care with Olay who she's an ambassador for.

So her decision to vlog more so she could work less and spend more time with the kids was just so she didn't have to put any effort into her channel anymore and nothing to do with actually being present with her kids?

I would say she was a terrible mother but maybe she's doing her kids a favour by being so absent, least then they only have 1 parent shoving a camera in their faces.

Reactions: 18
Her attitude is shocking... apologise for what you have done wrong...

2. Dont go to the bloody gym if you have a sore knee.... :rolleyes: she will of course come back and say how amazing it feels now!!

But she should do the right thing. (Reb, when you are reading this and this message confuses you, the right thing is to apologise.)
Yes, sorry, I should have been explicit. She will see it to herself as rock and hard place. To any normal person it's an easy choice. Choose right. Choose to apologise.

Reactions: 7
As we all know edgy doesn't stick to anything No spend Jan Yoga for 30 days she's not even consistent with her skin care with Olay who she's an ambassador for.
Because she’s “a normal consumer”, you know, how we all get sent loads of free products and recommend them to our thousands of followers. Yup - completely normal.

Reactions: 9
Unless rami is a physio he isn’t going to be able to do anything valuable apart from advise her to rest and take anti inflammatorys.
How can she put up stories and just ignore the tit storm going round her x

Reactions: 8
Lee posting about the perfect Sunday morning. Are they kidding? Are they actually kidding? His business is at the centre of the most shameful thing any business can be associated with...and he’s still trying to portray that everything is awesome?! I’m getting an eye twitch 🤣

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.