Mrs Meldrum #15 No Spend Jan, A Tango Filter Tan, Will Anyone Be At Home For The Tesco Man?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry it's been said before, but YouTube is her jam but the videos are terrible quality. Loud hissing sound, out of focus, very badly lit, camera auto brightness going up and down like crazy.

It's like someone's first ever video. I've done home movies on my phone that are far better quality (not to put online and public!).

She needs to learn basic filming, editing and storytelling.

No care or attention to plan and prepare. Could have put in some lights so people could see and bother to learn how to use a microphone do get decent audio. She dares to call this a busy full time job when everything is just knocked out with minimal effort. 1/3rd of her weeks work was half an hour at most.

I hope Lee shut the child gate when he darted downstairs, Mrs m was more interested in showing the toddlers bedding than a toddler wondering out of sight
I couldn’t even watch it, I gave up after she opened the door for the big reveal?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ahh so holidays don’t count as spending? Excellent.

She’s unintentionally hilarious, or stupid, I can’t decide.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
FFS shes going to end no spend January having spent more money than most people spend in a normal month mind that's if we
  1. believe Lee's in the house
  2. Believe she's actually paying for a holiday??????

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Also, Lee was conveniently upstairs paying the deposit while she was filming.... yeahhhhh sure he was......!
REBS, REBS!!! Do a live insta showing us Lee.... nobody believes you..... that is the murder house after all. we want to know he is ok!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
She's spending more in no spend January than I spend in a year.

I value real things, not rampant consumerism that is making people depressed and wreaking the world. I want to live minimally and avoid the slave labor used in fast fashion. She exists, like most adverts, to make people feel tit about themselves and try to buy a solution that ultimately just makes people more unhappy.

Reactions: 13
If she doesn’t address the incredibly offensive juxtaposition of having written all about how deeply affected she was by visiting the food bank & seeing real poverty, compared with her pitiful attempt at being frugal in January. Then she is a total phoney. She’s trying to play at being poor just to have some content & engagement, it’s an utter embarrassment. I’m going to research the charity she worked with because her attitude is atrocious. Her no spend January has had more treats than most peoples’ year. Why can’t she address this divide? Or just say, I’m only going to engage with fortunate lucky mummies who go on expensive holidays & buy big houses, go skiing & use luxury cosmetics from now on. She is a snob

Reactions: 27
I’m going to come out and say I’m not a mum, but how cliquey must she be if she’s not accepting friends. Is this her guard going up again

Reactions: 9
Does she not realise no spend January is done by people because they actually have NO money at all. What an utter piss take for her to say she was skint and then be putting a deposit down on a holiday. Then trying to encourage everyone following her to buy through affiliate links to make her money when most people ARE SKINT. She's a bleeping daft bint she really is. No awareness at all.

Reactions: 17
Yesterday - pointed out how everyone knows their address
Today - oh brand new gifted ever so kindly gifted security camera system being shown

??

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s been a fruitful morning;

No spend january’s Holiday booked.
Free wireless cameras. Kindly gifted. Can view effortlessly via an app. Criminals can hack these easily I am told. Enjoy.

Three changes of clothes and one hasn’t even left the house. Lounge wear. Active wear ??. Andy pandy kindly gifted tosh... I mean top. Cleaning wear.

On fire.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I haven’t watched the stories but booking a holiday (and paying the deposit not that I believe for second they actually are) while spouting off about no spend January that she keeps failing is bleeping offensive! She’s obviously trying to be #relatable and using poverty, which is very real for so many people, is utterly disgusting. This woman is despicable and the sooner Channel Mum see some sense and ditch her for damaging their already dubious brand the better

Reactions: 22
It’s been a fruitful morning;

No spend january’s Holiday booked.
Free wireless cameras. Kindly gifted. Can view effortlessly via an app. Criminals can hack these easily I am told. Enjoy.

Three changes of clothes and one hasn’t even left the house. Lounge wear. Active wear ??. Andy pandy kindly gifted tosh... I mean top. Cleaning wear.

On fire.
Given hacking capabilities and the fact that people know their address because they’ve made it crystal clear which exact house they live in & given interviews to say how lucrative her career is, is it wise to share the make, model & system of security cameras? Do they ever stop to think for a second?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Haha we were questioning Lee being there and what do we get a story which features his voice forget the #gifted camera it was a story for us all to hear Lee well done Reb

Last edited:
  • Haha
I actually gasped when watching her stories when it changed from her 'story' face to her tango filtered grid post face. She is so pretty but that filter would make a supermodel look bad.

Reactions: 6
I don’t know what she’s up to.
She knows fine well that every time she talks about spending money during “no spend January” that she gets ripped apart on this forum (and I’m sure elsewhere)
Yet she continues to talk about what she wants to buy/what she’s bought etc totally contradicting it.
It’s like she’s doing it on purpose to case a reaction......
there was absolutely no need for her to have mentioned anything about that holiday. I don’t think they had even mentioned that there was a holiday until today? So why tell everyone that the deposit was being paid??
Hmmmm? ?

Given hacking capabilities and the fact that people know their address because they’ve made it crystal clear which exact house they live in & given interviews to say how lucrative her career is, is it wise to share the make, model & system of security cameras? Do they ever stop to think for a second?
THINK? NEVER!!!! :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.