Mrs Meldrum #15 No Spend Jan, A Tango Filter Tan, Will Anyone Be At Home For The Tesco Man?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s probably been mentioned but the picture she posted yesterday with the ridiculous smile on her face was quite literally terrifying!
[/QUOTE

The sad thing was that the picture didn't match the contents of the writing underneath I don't believe Mrs looked happy in that picture whatsoever she looked like someone trying very hard to look happy

Reactions: 4
Why couldn’t lee watch F whilst Reb took Poppy to the music group? ? is it because he has a JOB??
If he does have a job, why the secrecy? Does she feel like a failure because they couldn’t live off her income? Their own fault for buying that god awful house.

Reactions: 19
Why couldn’t lee watch F whilst Reb took Poppy to the music group? ? is it because he has a JOB??
If he does have a job, why the secrecy? Does she feel like a failure because they couldn’t live off her income? Their own fault for buying that god awful house.
Exactly. I dont see why Poppy has to miss out, unless it's genuinely just her in the house now. That plus missing Tesco seems to point to Lee having a job. I think its great if he does, why not admit it? Would look better for them tbh, than making P miss out and not even being able to organise a food shop delivery!

Reactions: 11
So not only does her bad attitude to others affect reaction to MrsM herself, it impacts on her child's opportunities. She's disgusting.

Next the kids on playgroup will be saying 'your mum complained about my me and Mum coming along'... Cos it made it busy for Rebecca, boo hoo. Nothing along the lines of making new children and mothers welcome, NO! bet the judgemental, stuck up witches sat in the corner round their cauldron with their cuppas! I can just picture the scene.
didnt she show her true colours!!! What a nasty thing to say!!! I bet those mums will be hoping she stops going!

Reactions: 16
didnt she show her true colours!!! What a nasty thing to say!!! I bet those mums will be hoping she stops going!
She never wants to make new friends. She just wants her Reb approved pals to attend so she doesn’t have to make any effort.

Reactions: 11
Lee is definitely not in that house through the day. If he has went and found a job - good on yi Meld, yi wee belter!
Can any of the local tattlers confirm whether the belter has found himself a decent job?

Reactions: 5
Sorry it's been said before, but YouTube is her jam but the videos are terrible quality. Loud hissing sound, out of focus, very badly lit, camera auto brightness going up and down like crazy.

It's like someone's first ever video. I've done home movies on my phone that are far better quality (not to put online and public!).

She needs to learn basic filming, editing and storytelling.

No care or attention to plan and prepare. Could have put in some lights so people could see and bother to learn how to use a microphone do get decent audio. She dares to call this a busy full time job when everything is just knocked out with minimal effort. 1/3rd of her weeks work was half an hour at most.

I hope Lee shut the child gate when he darted downstairs, Mrs m was more interested in showing the toddlers bedding than a toddler wondering out of sight

Reactions: 17
So poppy misses out because golden child doesn’t want to go to music class!! Also good luck with school and F Reb... when she decides not to go and wants to choose her own clothes!!! You’ve allowed her to get her own way too much! If it was S you’d never stop complaining about it!

Reactions: 15
she was horrible, wasn't she, here's an idea ? Becks, why don't you host your own baby groups with approved mummies that won't bother you just by being there. I'm sure you will be doing all those mums a big favour, and you will not have to cope with the commoners' existence ...

Reactions: 8
If Reb doesn’t want to send the girls to ballet what about swimming, surely if they can afford the murder mansion they should be able to afford weekly swimming lessons for her children?

Reactions: 2
Im wondering what payment she receives from organized mom, because lets be hounest that woman wouldnt do anything for free.
I was getting my hopes up for less featuring of the kids. Oh I was wrong, they are back in business.

Reactions: 3
If Reb doesn’t want to send the girls to ballet what about swimming, surely if they can afford the murder mansion they should be able to afford weekly swimming lessons for her children?
Rebs :m doesn't do anything that has not been #kindlygifted or #ad or has an #af link
plus if the children are busy with so many activities, they won't have time or be too tired to sell any #next outfit or her upcoming fabulous book ?

Can any of the local tattlers confirm whether the belter has found himself a decent job?
He wouldnt because reb wouldnt be able to handle it. She can barely handle it with him home and all hes family to help.

Reactions: 5
I bet he’s gone back to work. He prob takes S to school then goes to his new job.
Wonder if, on Monday, we’ll see either a new job “reveal” or have a little video of them both “pottering” whilst S is at school? ?

Im wondering what payment she receives from organized mom, because lets be hounest that woman wouldnt do anything for free.
I was getting my hopes up for less featuring of the kids. Oh I was wrong, they are back in business.
I doubt The Organised Mum would need to pay Reb to promote her, she’s got an excellent and wel deserved folllowing without needing the likes of Reb mentioning her. I think she’s been tagging her in stuff more to boost engagement and also from some comments people made where she wasn’t directly tagging TOMM’s Instagram page and putting her own videos up as swipe ups instead. She seems to have changed them since it was highlighted on her comments and funnily enough on here where she “never reads”...

Reactions: 13
God, she constantly sets herself up for a slagging doesn’t she?!

Gold child Florrrrrie stamps her feet and doesn’t want to go to playgroup so that means Poppy misses out?! What the duck?! They let F get away with murder.

It’s very obvious now that Lee is out of the house during the day. He would normally have taken F out so P could have been taken to playgroup.

Anyone else think it was weird her doing an Instagram story while apparently doing exercises?!

I think she’s lost it a bit recently. Like, really. She’s just all over the shop and acting a bit strange!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She never wants to make new friends. She just wants her Reb approved pals to attend so she doesn’t have to make any effort.
Years ago when I was pregnant with my second we were both on the same birth board on babycentre. Some of the admin arranged, for those who wanted to, to get a ‘buddy’ from the same area so you could meet up/chat. You had to sign up for it and I was buddied up with Mrs m. I messaged her to introduce myself and arrange a coffee - she was on holiday but said she d message on her return. When she did she said she did nt want to meet as she “had enough friends already”!! I always thought that was an odd thing to say! I hope I m still making new friends all through my life ?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
The only job Lee will be allowed to have is the volunteering for Teaching Kids to Golf. However, he himself will surely be doing some sort of training as well as the studying he was doing that night on the couch. He will need to be PVG checked too.

That will only be Evenings, Weekend and Holidays though once he is trained.

Years ago when I was pregnant with my second we were both on the same birth board on babycentre. Some of the admin arranged, for those who wanted to, to get a ‘buddy’ from the same area so you could meet up/chat. You had to sign up for it and I was buddied up with Mrs m. I messaged her to introduce myself and arrange a coffee - she was on holiday but said she d message on her return. When she did she said she did nt want to meet as she “had enough friends already”!! I always thought that was an odd thing to say! I hope I m still making new friends all through my life ?
Wow what a stuck up cow. So she obviously checked you out and decided she was too good for you. She's a horror she really is.

Reactions: 14
Oh my goodness!
How rude!
Why did she sign up for it if she was just going to be rude?!
What a witch!

Reactions: 17
So she’s not away to playgroup as she wants to spend time with F so has allowed her 4 year old to dictate what they are doing.

Next thing she’s in her workout gear and chatting on stories while her sister plays with Florrie?! And what’s happened to the hydratem8?! Why the new flask?

If her sister is there why doesn’t she go and use her so so fortunate kindly gifted gym membership instead of looking for exercises on Pinterest?

Lee is 100% not in that house during the day.

But just wait as I said yesterday it will all be for clickbait so she can do the big “he’s back at work!” reveal and all the sheep will be like “you’re amazing, how are you doing it all now he’s back at work! You must be so organised tell us your routine” when really she couldn’t even remember the day her eldest started back at school.

Whilst I fully understand how emotional it can be they thought of your child going off to school, it would be much more beneficial to Florence to have her routine mon-fri as structured as possible to prepare her for school. It doesn’t cost them anything I’m surprised they aren’t the first at drop off and the last to collect!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.