Mrs Meldrum #15 No Spend Jan, A Tango Filter Tan, Will Anyone Be At Home For The Tesco Man?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Years ago when I was pregnant with my second we were both on the same birth board on babycentre. Some of the admin arranged, for those who wanted to, to get a ‘buddy’ from the same area so you could meet up/chat. You had to sign up for it and I was buddied up with Mrs m. I messaged her to introduce myself and arrange a coffee - she was on holiday but said she d message on her return. When she did she said she did nt want to meet as she “had enough friends already”!! I always thought that was an odd thing to say! I hope I m still making new friends all through my life ?
So why would she sign up to be buddied with someone?! Don’t worry this day a lot more about the person she is than the person you are for sure! What a nasty piece of work! I love meeting new people too! I have an 8 year old and a 7 month old and I’ve loved meeting new mum friends second time around again.

Reactions: 13
She’s contradicting herself AGAIN!
Says she wants to stay home to spend time with F. Then next story is her doing exercise while her sister plays with F......!

If Lee does have a job then there is no way he’s doing it as a volunteer! The Selldrums don’t do anything unless there is money involved (or at least a 10 day holiday to Europe with a gaggle of chums....)

I put money on him being some sort of health & safety trainer - training and assessing people before they go off shore.

Reactions: 14
Years ago when I was pregnant with my second we were both on the same birth board on babycentre. Some of the admin arranged, for those who wanted to, to get a ‘buddy’ from the same area so you could meet up/chat. You had to sign up for it and I was buddied up with Mrs m. I messaged her to introduce myself and arrange a coffee - she was on holiday but said she d message on her return. When she did she said she did nt want to meet as she “had enough friends already”!! I always thought that was an odd thing to say! I hope I m still making new friends all through my life ?
Mrs M should get this stuck on her wall. There have been so many locals here confirming shes an uber witch with an ugly personality. Her chickens are coming home to roost.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Can any of the local tattlers confirm whether the belter has found himself a decent job?
you don’t even hear/see him, clearly he’s not there-!! Just be open about it!
omg!!! She gets worse!! Can you imagine if you were feeling a little flat at the time and had been looking forward to having someone to chat too?? She is really not nice, the best quote on here was someone saying “underneath that young pretty skin is a nasty personality or heart” that sums her up! I used to really like watching her But as time has gone on the real person has shown more and more. Also if her sister is with F then get your arse to music class so your youngest child can enjoy it!!!

Reactions: 19
Oh my goodness!
How rude!
Why did she sign up for it if she was just going to be rude?!
What a witch!
It was just as she was starting out on you tube , I often thought she d joined just to increase her you
So why would she sign up to be buddied with someone?! Don’t worry this day a lot more about the person she is than the person you are for sure! What a nasty piece of work! I love meeting new people too! I have an 8 year old and a 7 month old and I’ve loved meeting new mum friends second time around again.
i know - I always thought she d checked out my Facebook and decided I was nt for her! At the time I was in management role in the NHS, had a daughter a couple of years older than s and my son was born a few days before F. I never thought much about it at the time, it’s only now that her personality traits are coming through that I ve remembered it! Xx

Reactions: 16
She’s contradicting herself AGAIN!
Says she wants to stay home to spend time with F. Then next story is her doing exercise while her sister plays with F......!
To be fair - she is still at home and F is probably enjoying some quality time with her aunt.

you don’t even hear/see him, clearly he’s not there-!! Just be open about it!

omg!!! She gets worse!! Can you imagine if you were feeling a little flat at the time and had been looking forward to having someone to chat too?? She is really not nice, the best quote on here was someone saying “underneath that young pretty skin is a nasty personality or heart” that sums her up! I used to really like watching her But as time has gone on the real person has shown more and more. Also if her sister is with F then get your arse to music class so your youngest child can enjoy it!!!
I know it could have really knocked someone , thankfully it did nt with me and I ve continued to meet many wonderful friends since!! ?

Reactions: 19
The whole not going to music group cos F didn't want to not sure I'm buying it just because of the way she emphasised that F didn't want to go I suspect she didn't want to go because the previous group was busy she didn't like that. It may have been F but I feel it was Reb couldn't be arsed or didn't feel like it.

Reactions: 14
No spend Jan and Lee is “upstairs” paying the deposit for their holiday. Uh huh. Right oh. Wtf?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
No spend January

duck OFF!

She’s such an idiot!

It doesn’t count because it’s not happening now.....

Doesn’t she understand that a LOT of people including a lot of her followers are absolutely SKINT after Christmas and don’t have money to pay the bills let alone be paying for a holiday?!

She needs to drop the whole no spend January thing. It’s pointless and actually insulting.

Also, Lee was conveniently upstairs paying the deposit while she was filming.... yeahhhhh sure he was......!

Reactions: 25
What an absolute belter this no spend January has become ☀
I know right! They are now paying the deposit on their holiday....but that doesn’t count right ? duck me sideways Reb, get in the real world love! How does this woman still have followers ??‍♀

• Haha
Reactions: 20
i know - I always thought she d checked out my Facebook and decided I was nt for her! At the time I was in management role in the NHS, had a daughter a couple of years older than s and my son was born a few days before F. I never thought much about it at the time, it’s only now that her personality traits are coming through that I ve remembered it! Xx
She probably looked at your Facebook and realised that she would have nothing to say as you live in the real world with a real job! I would think of it as a lucky escape ?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s prob just had a phone call to say their #gifted holiday has been confirmed. Lee won’t be paying a penny.

Reactions: 17
Don’t say you are having a no spend January and complain about how broke you both are then book a holiday. That just makes you look either really dumb as you haven’t grasped the concept or really arrogant ‘as that doesn’t count’ ?

Reactions: 21
So a few insta mums showing off fandfclothing sports wear wonder if the all the excercise talk and doing the workout at home is because she knew about the AD campaign come on fandf Rebs could do with some #gifted sports wear.

Reactions: 10
I think it’s more effort than cost. She doesn’t seem to ever want to do anything that would involve putting herself out. £20 says Safiyah is in ballet by Monday ;)
I put money on him being some sort of health & safety trainer - training and assessing people before they go off shore.
Look Rebs what you are doing to us!!! we are gonna end up with a gambling problem!!!! ??

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.