Mrs Meldrum #15 No Spend Jan, A Tango Filter Tan, Will Anyone Be At Home For The Tesco Man?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know what she’s up to.
She knows fine well that every time she talks about spending money during “no spend January” that she gets ripped apart on this forum (and I’m sure elsewhere)
Yet she continues to talk about what she wants to buy/what she’s bought etc totally contradicting it.
It’s like she’s doing it on purpose to case a reaction......
there was absolutely no need for her to have mentioned anything about that holiday. I don’t think they had even mentioned that there was a holiday until today? So why tell everyone that the deposit was being paid??
Hmmmm? ?
This is exactly what I’ve been thinking?I’m waiting for the big announcement?

Reactions: 4
She knows fine well that every time she talks about spending money during “no spend January” that she gets ripped apart on this forum (and I’m sure elsewhere)
Yet she continues to talk about what she wants to buy/what she’s bought etc totally contradicting it.
there was absolutely no need for her to have mentioned anything about that holiday. I don’t think they had even mentioned that there was a holiday until today? So why tell everyone that the deposit was being paid??
Hmmmm? ?
Exactly! Why doesn’t she just keep her mouth shut? She has no problem lying obviously. Oh, I know why, TO SHOW OFF! And because she’s got no other content

Reactions: 8
Can’t believe how quickly she showed lee ? hilarious - she must read here more often than we do! Also, that camera system is £499 on Amazon...unbelievable. She must have had almost 1k worth of stuff gifted to her this month already and they’ve ‘paid’ holiday deposit. At least the other floggers aren’t pretending they’re skint or doing #nospendjan ? I genuinely can’t get my head around people liking her!

Reactions: 17
Hmmmm? ?
I just think she's stupid and has had a very insular life

Reactions: 11
Haha we were questioning Lee being there and what do we get a story which features his voice forget the #gifted camera it was a story for us all to hear Lee well done Rebs
you know this means, not only that she really keeps up with the thread, but that she is tattlers' sheep !!! oh the irony!!! ? <-- Mrs Meldrum

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What is with the awkward hand pose?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
???

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Poor lee having to come home from work on his lunch break so he can take F to nursery!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hi Reb thanks for showing Lee to us but have to admit it makes me think even worse of you over the whole music class this morning so F didn't want to go but you admitted P loves it so with Lee actually being at home you could have taken P yourself and left F at home that's really not nice to P. Unless like I actually think it wasn't F who didn't want to go but YOU and if so shame on you for using F as an excuse.

Reactions: 15
If we don’t book our holiday and pay our deposit now we can’t go.

What a first world problem to have.

She is an absolute bleeping idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I'm just waiting for this holiday when she contradicts herself by having to declare its an #ad and she actually didn't pay the deposit and she's always full of tit.

Reactions: 23
If we don’t book our holiday and pay our deposit now we can’t go.

What a first world problem to have.

She is an absolute bleeping idiot.
I didn't realise you can't go on holidays unless you book them in January stupid me

Reactions: 18
I'm just waiting for this holiday when she contradicts herself by having to declare its an #ad and she actually didn't pay the deposit and she's always full of tit.
This is true. It will absolutely happen too. The writing is on the wall.

Reactions: 15
Agree with all of the above. And ‘What she eats a day’ but not actually showing what she eats in a day...

Reactions: 17
She’s lost the plot.

ALSO - in that really awkward latest insta photo where her hand appears to have cramp or something.... I noticed she still hasn’t found time to sort the squint photo of Go Florrrrrrrrrrrie and Flobella! She is just SUCH a busy bee someone get that gal some self care and “me time” QUICK!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can any of the local tattlers confirm whether the belter has found himself a decent job?
He did school & nursery pick up yesterday so I'm not sure he does have a job. Maybe something part time or some interviews?

Reactions: 3
I know it could have really knocked someone , thankfully it did nt with me and I ve continued to meet many wonderful friends since!! ?
Don't go making too many friends, surely u have enough by now?! ?? what an absolute cow! I'm pregnant with #2 and can't wait to meet new people!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.