Mrs Meldrum #15 No Spend Jan, A Tango Filter Tan, Will Anyone Be At Home For The Tesco Man?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why come on insta stories to say ‘lee is upstairs paying the holiday deposit’ ?
Why not keep that quiet like all the freebies until February. It shows her for a fool. No one needs to know esp if it shows you up as a flaky and ignorant? She is so dimwitted. No spend January is because people are cash strapped, it is cruel and false to her sheep to do a fake no spend. How on earth do advertisers think she is relatable or good value for their advertising dolla? I wonder if she reached out to the camera people. It looks like she’ll be home alone much more with lee getting some sort of job, she’s almost certainly want security from the cctv.
You never know she might be hoping to catch the utility room ghost on film - that would make content for a few vlogs for sure! The filming quality could not be any worse than her recent vlogs!!

Reactions: 17
Don’t say you are having a no spend January and complain about how broke you both are then book a holiday. That just makes you look either really dumb as you haven’t grasped the concept or really arrogant ‘as that doesn’t count’ ?
It's ok tho, they'll just be using all the money they've saved in the 1st 11 days of Jan to pay the deposit! ??

• Haha
Reactions: 8
There’s a great insta page “mynobuy” ironically it was Meldrum who mentioned her on a post. Mynobuy is going to give away all the free stuff that she’s been gifted because she doesn’t need it. I assume she means for free...what a lovely thing to do x

Reactions: 13
Maybe she's planning to use cctv footage as one of her uploads each week the views from my house vlogs or maybe it's just so she can still go to playgroup but watch for the tesco delivery

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm just waiting for this holiday when she contradicts herself by having to declare its an #ad and she actually didn't pay the deposit and she's always full of tit.
I bet this (and showing off the cameras to potential hackers) never occurred to her.
She will be hoping the sheep forget!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It must be so disheartening for those who follow, subscribe and relate to her and genuinely have no choice, but to do a “no spend January”. Imagine seeing this woman, feeling as though you’re relatable on common ground - January is a hard month cash wise, then see her parading around in her new active wear top (that she saw in primark and didn’t say she bought, I’ll add), using £25 a pop lip balm, having £500 worth of camera system and new clothes land on your doorstep and now a bloody holiday. It beggars belief, but also highlights how social media really can ruin your life. For those who have no choice in no spend January,
it sets up the presidency of “I’m not good enough” and is highly detrimental to one’s self esteem. I hope they read here. I hope they realise her life isn’t real life.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
There’s a great insta page “mynobuy” ironically it was Meldrum who mentioned her on a post. Mynobuy is going to give away all the free stuff that she’s been gifted because she doesn’t need it. I assume she means for free...what a lovely thing to do x
I made a thread about this last night... Ysis. Don't be fooled. She also reads here and decided to announce this less than 24 hours after I posted she was doing a no buy then receiving free benefit make up!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Is there anybody who follows her...either sheep or tattler...that actually believes they pay for their holidays???Seriously...surely that ship has sailed #kindly gifted

Reactions: 11
It’s gone past annoying me now it’s actually upsetting. How dare she plead being “skint” she doesn’t know the meaning of the word. I’m doing no spend January because I have no bloody choice! I can’t even afford to put any money in my savings for a potential holiday let alone put a deposit down, which I’m sure is the case for most in January. She is the most entitled brat I’ve ever come across and I’m going to send her a DM. No doubt I’ll be blocked but I can’t not say something to her

• Heart
Reactions: 28
It’s gone past annoying me now it’s actually upsetting. How dare she plead being “skint” she doesn’t know the meaning of the word. I’m doing no spend January because I have no bloody choice! I can’t even afford to put any money in my savings for a potential holiday let alone put a deposit down, which I’m sure is the case for most in January. She is the most entitled brat I’ve ever come across and I’m going to send her a DM. No doubt I’ll be blocked but I can’t not say something to her
I’d not otherwise waste your energy. She won’t acknowledge it, nor will she reply. If anything it will add to her sense of middle/upper class “I am better than you peasants” attitude.

If she was just cutting back a bit on non essential spending why didn’t she just say that?!
Why bang on about no spend January??

Vacuous.

It must be so disheartening for those who follow, subscribe and relate to her and genuinely have no choice, but to do a “no spend January”. Imagine seeing this woman, feeling as though you’re relatable on common ground - January is a hard month cash wise, then see her parading around in her new active wear top (that she saw in primark and didn’t say she bought, I’ll add), using £25 a pop lip balm, having £500 worth of camera system and new clothes land on your doorstep and now a bloody holiday. It beggars belief, but also highlights how social media really can ruin your life. For those who have no choice in no spend January,
it sets up the presidency of “I’m not good enough” and is highly detrimental to one’s self esteem. I hope they read here. I hope they realise her life isn’t real life.
Reb seems to slate every service she uses - maybe SHE is actually the real problem. ?
Classic narcissist

Is it just me....the amount of times she plays with her hair during Instagram posts is really annoying me. Leave it alone???

Reactions: 9
Sorry for being crude but does Reb look like she is wanking off the tiniest penis :m in her latest insta post? Bash one out before she gets her cleaning done.....

• Haha
She’s just now posted that her bedroom furniture is kindly wonderfully superbly lovely & ever so kindly so sweetly GIFTED by Oak Furniture. You know when you’re poor and someone gives you a room full of furniture for nothing

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If you’re going to ask her something about no spend, pls comment on her insta post. At least we’ll get a chuckle before she deletes and blocks! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Someone with a life & job has commented. Wonder if it will get deleted & blocked soon ?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.