Mrs Meldrum #15 No Spend Jan, A Tango Filter Tan, Will Anyone Be At Home For The Tesco Man?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Most of these mummy vloggers are going to look back on this when they are in their 40's and cringe! It's all so embarrassing "look at me" look at all I've got, look at my totally unfulfilled life where I discuss how fabulous a certain baby wipe is or how much I love a moisturiser, or how I deal with fussy eaters, or watch me speed clean. It's really quite tragic.

Reactions: 14
Most of these mummy vloggers are going to look back on this when they are in their 40's and cringe! It's all so embarrassing "look at me" look at all I've got, look at my totally unfulfilled life where I discuss how fabulous a certain baby wipe is or how much I love a moisturiser, or how I deal with fussy eaters, or watch me speed clean. It's really quite tragic.
I’ll never understand this whole “watch me clean” thing.
Seriously- who wants to watch someone bleach their toilet bowl or mop the floor?! Who in their right mind watches that tit?!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's got no where in that huge (now they admit it, hard to heat) cold house? to show the table? Does anyone else feel the new house is bitty and not at all homely, it's more than needing redecoration to their tastes, it's like the landlord isn't allowing them to do anything, it's like they truly don't care about it. Princess Postcode complaining her utility room far smaller than the other one, awwh diddums. They've been in a couple of months now, repainted loads of rooms (not themselves of course), got LOADS of free stuff for furnishings, but it has no heartbeat. It's like they are in rental accommodation. Weird.
I don't like it and for what I've watched (which isn't much) they seem quite detached from the new house.
Their other house was a home, it was modern and cosy. This new place is more for an older person..

Reactions: 6
We discuss yesterday how Lee has literally disappeared. No stories or posts.
Today... Lee uploads a story!
Seriously... stop making it so obvious you're reading here!!!!!! ??

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ll never understand this whole “watch me clean” thing.
Seriously- who wants to watch someone bleach their toilet bowl or mop the floor?! Who in their right mind watches that tit?!!!
They use these flimsy little wipes to clean the actual toilet and you NEVER see them wash their hands after ?

Reactions: 9
They use these flimsy little wipes to clean the actual toilet and you NEVER see them wash their hands after ?
???

Maybe they need to be sent some rubber gloves to thier PO BOX?!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
We discuss yesterday how Lee has literally disappeared. No stories or posts.
Today... Lee uploads a story!
Seriously... stop making it so obvious you're reading here!!!!!! ??
Oh christ
What’s he saying?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sure is quite trajic and even more so we’ve a generation of people taken in by every word they say. It’s like a cult

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.