Mrs Meldrum #15 No Spend Jan, A Tango Filter Tan, Will Anyone Be At Home For The Tesco Man?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes agree dancing make more sense than horse riding or ski lessons.

Here ballet piano swim and gym are practically obligitary for middle class kids.
Ahh but remember any activities are not about what interests the children, they are what Reb wants to do. Dancing would suit S so well but if it doesn't appeal to Reb then it won't happen

Reactions: 10
I think it’s more effort than cost. She doesn’t seem to ever want to do anything that would involve putting herself out. £20 says Safiyah is in ballet by Monday ;)
I hope so think it would be really good for S!

Reactions: 2
Hey guys, i asked a question a few vlogs ago on Mrs M video. She never answered! I then asked a friend to check the comment and it wasnt there we scrolled through every comment and it 100% wasnt there, i can still see it though. Does this mean shes blocked or deleted?

Reactions: 5
At the time mrs m slatrd the teacher on vlogs, so maybe bad blood a barrier to returning?
Was she not called up for that too for speaking about the school and teacher? I vaguely remember someone saying that. She was told not to air views about the school on line so I believe.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
At the time mrs m slatrd the teacher on vlogs, so maybe bad blood a barrier to returning?
So not only does her bad attitude to others affect reaction to MrsM herself, it impacts on her child's opportunities. She's disgusting.

Next the kids on playgroup will be saying 'your mum complained about my me and Mum coming along'... Cos it made it busy for Rebecca, boo hoo. Nothing along the lines of making new children and mothers welcome, NO! bet the judgemental, stuck up witches sat in the corner round their cauldron with their cuppas! I can just picture the scene.

Reactions: 11
Hey guys, i asked a question a few vlogs ago on Mrs M video. She never answered! I then asked a friend to check the comment and it wasnt there we scrolled through every comment and it 100% wasnt there, i can still see it though. Does this mean shes blocked or deleted?
I wondered that as she blocked me but I can still see my (polite not trolling ) comment. I then unfollowed her and blocked Lee anyway. She's not having my sub as a stat!

Reactions: 6
A bit ot, but did a Lidl shop this morning and they are selling 6 packets of wipes that are 99% water for 2.99.

80% cheaper than the overpriced wipes she's flogging.

She's always advertising products that she would never ever buy with her own dolla. Tighter than a ducks ass.

and right on cue with insta .... She's putting on socks! She's in her loungewear, so day 5 of school and she's bored of the school run! Surprise!

What Florrie wants, she gets. That'll help her in life! She wants to stay home! Wtf MrsM, you'll regret the day when she starts school.

What sad is, even though P Loves it F gets to do whatever. You're not teaching her anything... Yet why can't one parent stay at home, the other parent go with poppy? ?

Oh, did you hear the excitement in her voice there ... Where did you find your clothes.... 'it was in the HOLIDAY' pile...
Say HO LI DAY Poppy.... ? Now, MrsM is either a lazy cow and hadn't put things away since October or they are packing..... #ad, #gifted #awayfromtheeoods ????

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Which average mother has time to sit around in their gifted loungewear all morning with 3 children under the age of 7? Why does she start what I eat in a day with water and a cup of tea? ?also, what’s happened to “I’m just loving fruit and fibre for breakfast?”?wouldn’t they give her a deal? It’s just all so ridiculous!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ahh but remember any activities are not about what interests the children, they are what Reb wants to do. Dancing would suit S so well but if it doesn't appeal to Reb then it won't happen
Rebs might as well "put word out there" see if she get #kindlygifted ballet sessions for S. I mean she begs for everything, why not beg for something that will benefit her child?

Reactions: 8
* slated

Think she said it was 60 quid a term back then
Sounds like a bargain. I know horse riding here is £28 for 40 mins. My middle child rows and that £200 a term. All clubs are costly as there is so much to cover, hire/wages/Insurance. The cheapest clubs are always guiding/scouts as it’s run by volunteers. I notice that S does rainbows, usually just a couple of quid a week. Cheap Never seen Reb saying she’s volunteering as rainbows helper though. I used to run rainbows and brownies and we always had a waiting list for girls wanting to join and always needed volunteers. Imagine if these floggers actually took on a cause like this and publicised it? Encourage volunteering for something like guiding/scouting with everything having to be about the Dolla? I can see that food banks or homeless Reb might not want to get her joules sleeves rolled up, bit nice bit of middle class community volunteering would improve her no end. Or is she a complete lost cause?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I see she’s addressed the poppy being hungry comments yesterday! But she still doesn’t read here ?? hi edgy!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Rebs might as well "put word out there" see if she get #kindlygifted ballet sessions for S. I mean she begs for everything, why not beg for something that will benefit her child?
Good idea

Reactions: 2
It’s probably been mentioned but the picture she posted yesterday with the ridiculous smile on her face was quite literally terrifying!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Lee is definitely not in that house through the day. If he has went and found a job - good on yi Meld, yi wee belter!

Poor P missing out on her group cuz Mini Meld has stamped her foot!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.