Mrs Meldrum #133 Tits, Tony and Tesla… A memoir

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That reel is awful. Is it intentionally manic and fast 🤮
She’s even used the same one twice of her for the dodgy legion night. Imagine being a content creator, not working, no children and that’s what you can deliver with a day of ‘me’ time.

The reel is a train wreck, which is about right …

Reactions: 10
They‘ll sit at the table when Lee is home though so for me I think it’s more that they can’t stand their mother. I don‘t even think she eats with the girls, I could imagine her flinging their dinner down at the table and then plonking herself down on the sofa with Charles dance so she can read
This definitely happens! You just know it does.

That meal plan is awful. She’s made it as tit as possible because 1. She can’t cook and 2. To put the kids off wanting to not eat meat.

As a vegetarian I won’t even get started on “Lee need’s protein” she’s so uneducated it’s embarrassing.

And as for the kids being fussy.. if I was fed the slop that comes out her slow cooker I’d be fussy too. More like they don’t like her cooking than anything else.

She looks so bleeping miserable is her getting ready reel. Face like a smacked arse! There’s no way that coat is a size 10! Even if it’s supposed to be oversized it’s bleeping huge!

Reactions: 19
She will aff link loads of expensive toys then actually gift the girls shite like normal
Yep. It will be the usual tit. LOL dolls ( how many years have those kids been given them?!) some tatt from Amazon. Weird random crap like packets of tissues or novelty shoelaces or whatever cheap crap she finds online. Gaudy pink sparkly tops or Christmas outfits suitable for a toddler.

Reactions: 10
Yep. It will be the usual tit. LOL dolls ( how many years have those kids been given them?!) some tatt from Amazon. Weird random crap like packets of tissues or novelty shoelaces or whatever cheap crap she finds online. Gaudy pink sparkly tops or Christmas outfits suitable for a toddler.
Remember the particularly grim Christmas everything she gave them was destined for the bin? She called them “use-uppable” I think but it was like craft stuff that she could chuck out later.
Miserable.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Don’t forget her ‘something to eat, something to drink, something to read’ rhyme she does at Christmas. Although like any fad that’s probably out the window this year.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
I found the whole ‘one won’t sit at the table’ thing weird. Maybe it’s just me and my weird ways (I am quite strict over table manners l, mine know their 2 rules for life 1) don’t be a dick and 2) use good table manners!) but i don’t think she should have a choice. If you’ve decided to use the table to eat then she sits there as she’s told surely! If she choices not to eat (i realise the parent battles we all have there sometimes!) then she sits there until everyone else has finished?? I don’t think I’m being unreasonable there? It’s basic manners and good discipline imo!
I think the problems she spouts about with the children are all down to her laziness. She shoved P up in her cot for hours at a time rather than parent her and the girls in their rooms so she could sit on her flat arse and read or watch television. The only things she genuinely seems to care about are the fugly dog and herself! Reap what you have sewn Beggy!

Reactions: 9
Wonder if she’ll get them all a new lightbulb this year, not just one of them? New plasters, new lightbulb, gifted siblings toy as their main present

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Looking at that Santa letter, I have to say that Lee’s getting pretty good at writing ⭐

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thread title: 🎶 On the first day of Christmas Beggy wants for free, some Lego and a LOL doll-ee

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.