Mrs Meldrum #133 Tits, Tony and Tesla… A memoir

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m exhausted just reading this, hats off to her, I don’t know how she does it all…

what a bleeping embarrassment of a life.
But guys, she has her vestibule to clean today 🤣🤣🤣....and a cuppa with pals not chums

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yuck - why use the phrase ‘locked in’ in the context of a child’s Christmas list?!
Also, is Poppy 4 or 5? If 5, her handwriting is pretty bad!
I think that’s fine for her age, she’s only just started school, and let’s face it Beggy won’t have done any prep with her beforehand.

But guys, she has her vestibule to clean today 🤣🤣🤣....and a cuppa with pals not chums
Different set of friends maybe 🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
I wish she was so concerned about smaller businesses going under as she is about Joules! We all know how she feels about smaller businesses when it came to buying birthday balloons for Poppy

Reactions: 24
The world is on the brink of World War 3 and this vapid woman is more concerned about her sweatshop leggings going viral and making tit reels about her tacky clothing. I could genuinely weep for the world which social media has created.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
God I hope she comes up with some better ideas than that reel I’ve just watched.
They will all just be an excuse to aff link some crap and show off her boobs 🙄
But, stay classy eh Begs!

Reactions: 7
My tittys dont jiggle jiggle... tell me I didnt just see Mrs M bounce her size As on social media for the world to see?! I need to bleach my eyes now! Shes really scraping the bottom now 🤢🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I swear her and beggy lamb are morphing into one another. Constantly getting their tits out, deformed faces from filler, banging the weight on but still a size 10 🧐, manic kitchen dancing, complete disinterest in their kids and always on the beg. I think it must be in the 'failing influencers' handbook. Embarrassments, the pair of them 🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m exhausted just reading this, hats off to her, I don’t know how she does it all…

what a bleeping embarrassment of a life.
With the exception of 'jazz' and 'brain storming' 🤭 these are all things I'm also doing today, along with a 9.5 hour day in the office.

Reactions: 20
Ooppsss….she’s defo been reading here. The poor “I am“ narrative, letting us know reels are going to more real.
They are boring as they are sweetheart, so can’t wait for the snooze 😴 festival, which will be great for my insomnia.

Reactions: 6
She’s so tragic. Your reels are tit Rebecca because YOU ARE DULL & BORING AND YOU HAVE ZERO PERSONALITY, ZERO IMAGINATION, ZERO CREATIVITY AND YOU HAVE AN EMPTY MEANINGLESS EXISTENCE!!!!! Just give up.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.