Mrs Meldrum #133 Tits, Tony and Tesla… A memoir

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why doesn’t she stop going for coffee with chums and instead put that money towards an app that would help her make better reels? Honest to god all she does is whinge. No one wants to see “real life” cos we live it. Also a night down the legion and a dog walk in a scabby fleece will NEVER be inspirational. So just stop.

Reactions: 12
What utter self centered drivel 😴😴😴😴😴

Rebecca you don't do talky stories because you want people to PAY for them. She tells that many lies she can't get her story straight.

Think she also needs to go back and do GCSE maths, that coat was not 70% off. Joules is overpriced tit, surprised it's lasted this long tbh.

Reactions: 14
Omg cleaning that porch was actually on her list to do!! I reckon it was tops a minutes worth of work and that's going slowly!!!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wish she was so concerned about smaller businesses going under as she is about Joules! We all know how she feels about smaller businesses when it came to buying birthday balloons for Poppy
That's because the balloons were for P, look at all the, ahem, effort she went to for florries birthday, I’m sure there were plenty of balloons for her.

Woe is me eh. Interesting if the kids are going to get carted back out now, there’ll be so many beggers parading their kids on the gram with Xmas crafts, jumpers, visits to Santa, so much festive tit is about to be flung our way. Someone‘s realising that’s why folk originally followed her and the kids who she despises are going to get wheeled out for Chrimbo ice cream pennies, watch this space.

Why is she so out of breath, she’s walking down a street not scaling Nevis

Reactions: 11
Her reels are mince because she is lazy - Even back at the height of her “influencer” career she was spoon fed content from channel mum. But even then her videos were very poor compared to others doing similar.
She needs to face facts that she isn’t cut out for the online life

Reactions: 10
What’s going on here then ? Is it some kind of move to being overtly completely non-aspirational? Is this the new niche? So greasy hair/mismatched clothes/utterly boring lifestyle/horrible food/totally disengaged from family/appearing constantly mildly depressed? Hoping for some kind of subculture following?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Her waffle about reels is basically her roundabout way of saying that she can’t be arsed putting in any effort so she’s not going to bother, and that “real” reels of her “real” life are going to be slapdash crap - but under the guise of it being “real/unfiltered” - so that she doesn’t get any stick for putting out tit.

the thing she’s missing though is her life is completely and utterly mundane. No one has any interest in seeing her go through the motions of notmal daily life because - guess what - we are all doing it ourselves. She hasn’t got anything of interest or value to actually film or fill her Instagram page with - and she knows it. So saying it’s just “real life” is a complete lazy cop out. Just don’t bother in that case?

Reactions: 13
Everyone I watch on Instagram is so “profess” it makes me feel tit..

THATS BECAUSE ITS THERE JOB TO PRODUCE CONTENT YOU twit! They put effort into it because that’s how they make a living and actually care about the content they produce for there followers.

Reactions: 18
I feel like we're witnessing a real-time breakdown on Instagram. Is there a help button I can press to alert someone?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s walking along, in the relative countryside, on a crisp autumn day. She could be looking at the change in leaf colour, the houses she is passing, contemplating internally her own gratitude for having the luxury of health and time and freedom to do this.

Instead she’s prattling on at her phone about how she’s not like the other instahuns.

MORON!!!! GET A GRIP.

Reactions: 20
so I’ve watched someone who looks none too clean with greasy face and hair showing off her crumpled, looks slightly mildewed, mismatched gym wear in front of some cheap looking prints with a chair awkwardly parked in the background replete with cushions that don’t match the bedding in a dimly lit room? Why would advertisers think we would want to watch more of this? Stay tuned to see the vestibule being cleaned later?!

Where is Lee?! Is he at home at the moment? Even if Lee was on £500,000 net a year, this is someone who desperately needs a job for some structured routine, some distraction from inwardly focussing on herself and some human interaction that is not self-selected (chums!) on a prolonged daily basis.

Reactions: 19
I think she misses the whole point of an influencer.

nobody wants to be influenced by you and your Waynetta Slob ways. You also need to check your fitness levels, even the Peloton sweater can’t stop you sounding like you need an oxygen mask as you’re walking and talking at the same time

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I feel like we're witnessing a real-time breakdown on Instagram. Is there a help button I can press to alert someone?
She’s in full panic mode trying to justify her lack of effort as being real and relatable. The money mustn’t be coming in as quick now.. is she still active on buymeacoffee?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.