Mrs Meldrum #133 Tits, Tony and Tesla… A memoir

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My son is autistic and doesn’t sit at the table. He struggles with sitting anyway, he finds the social formality of eating at a table with everyone too much so we don’t force it. As long as he eats I’m not too worried where he eats. My daughter sits at the table because she likes to. Maybe P has some issues with things similar to my son.
completely agree. My daughter is autistic and sometimes she doesn't want to sit at the table but as long as she eats I don't care. Sometimes you just have to pick your battles

Reactions: 3
completely agree. My daughter is autistic and sometimes she doesn't want to sit at the table but as long as she eats I don't care. Sometimes you just have to pick your battles
They‘ll sit at the table when Lee is home though so for me I think it’s more that they can’t stand their mother. I don‘t even think she eats with the girls, I could imagine her flinging their dinner down at the table and then plonking herself down on the sofa with Charles dance so she can read

Reactions: 18
She is just going to project all her issues with food, diets and body image on these girls. No wonder they have started having issues with food already.

Reactions: 11
Oh I totally get that and agree in those sort of circumstances of course but I don’t think that is the case here which is what is irritating! I think the lazy parenting and not sitting to eat with them probably hits the nail on the head!

Reactions: 7
Fit !!!!

I hate myself for this but Lee is defo the better looking out the two. She’s punching. He’s hardworking seemingly a good dad and she’s just a tit mum a prick and a grump
Lee is a fugly little munchkin. He’s not a good dad - he’s a creepy little man. They are as bad as eachother.

Reactions: 12
What part of her thinks anyone is going to get inspiration from this reel. Face tripping her and a flashers Mac, wow hold me back I can’t wait to buy this!

00CAAEFA-BEF3-4709-8C87-1ACDBC8D632E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Ffs- Noooooo....your menu ideas were bad enough , god knows what your idea of gifts would be like!
55194350-EEA2-4D11-83B6-8C76623651E8.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Cosy afternoon on the sofa? I get Lee chilling/sleeping as he’s been working on the rig for 3-4 weeks. God I love to have the time to chill and watch tv programmes in the middle of the day.

Ffs- Noooooo....your menu ideas were bad enough , god knows what your idea of gifts would be like!
View attachment 1732700
Probably books. That’s all she seems to buy the girls

Reactions: 7
Ha, yes Begs do a gift guide! I need a laugh, do you know what kids love? Plasters.
Thanks Rebecca!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Who on Gods earth wants a gift guide complied by this dumb bint? I’d rather have Stevie Wonder give me driving lessons than taking gifting advice from her ….

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.