Mrs Meldrum #133 Tits, Tony and Tesla… A memoir

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s worst is that she has all the time and resources to have a beautiful, aspirational life. It’s not for everyone but when I was waiting to start my new job I had a few months away from work while my partner supported us. I was able to clean meticulously, house was spotless and got all of our clutter out and into charity shops, we hosted lovely dinners with neighbours/friends and actually cooked complex and delicious meals for them (had the energy for the prep/tidy up!), I had the time to do long walks on weekdays out to historic sites, etc… I loved it (but so glad to be back at work now with a real purpose!).

Rebecca’s life could be absolutely wonderful, fulfilled, and purposeful as an unemployed parent BUT she chooses a life of laziness. It’s tragic.

Reactions: 17
You do jazz too? Please say it isn’t true 🙈🤣
Noooo I don't! I mean I do everything she does as part of a normal day except I DONT jazz! I have been to Clubbercise before though and that was a good work out, I'd recommend that for her instead. In a 45 minute class I was burning over 450 calories and it was enjoyable and fun. My mate went to jazz when she started returning to exercise from back surgery and she still found it too easy to keep up, clubbercise was too much for her initially.

Why doesn’t she stop going for coffee with chums and instead put that money towards an app that would help her make better reels? Honest to god all she does is whinge. No one wants to see “real life” cos we live it. Also a night down the legion and a dog walk in a scabby fleece will NEVER be inspirational. So just stop.
Maybe she pays for her coffees out of her buy me a coffee fund that stupid fuckwits are still paying into.

Reactions: 5
Give her a wee bit of credit. She definitely doesn't want to give up this hobby does she?! I mean shes clinging on for dear life, like shes the titanic!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There is no way on this earth that she’s sharing her tit content for the relatability or for the people who feel inferior when consuming the more polished instagrammers. When has Rebecca ever wasted an opportunity to brag about her house, her possessions, her holidays? She loves to make the little people in their cute starter homes feel inferior. She’s excusing her tit content under the guise of being “real”. She’s had years at home working on digital content and could have spent that time learning and building her skill set and technical knowledge, but she never has. She’s been online for what 7/8 years? You know if I’d made no progression or growth in my job for the best part of a decade I’d get the sack. She’s shite and grasping at straws yet again.

Reactions: 12
There are literally thousands of people on Instagram (some I love, some I cringe at, and some I hate watch) who are doing great reels. Even with the cost of living crisis, most brands will be spending the biggest chunk of their advertising budget at this time of year, to try to get us all parting with out cash. No PR company or brand will touch Beggy Meldrum with a barge pole. Grubby, stupid, uninspired, miserable and boring AF. Beggy couldn’t pay me to advertise with her. She needs to give up this bollocks and get a proper job. She won’t because she’s a lazy cun7.

Reactions: 9
This has surely been discussed before but I’ve seen her share her “quick walk” stats a few times and am always astonished at her pace, like I am a LAZY bugger that rarely goes walking and my pace is usually between 10/11 mins per km, is she stopping for a nap halfway through or what’s the story like 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This has surely been discussed before but I’ve seen her share her “quick walk” stats a few times and am always astonished at her pace, like I am a LAZY bugger that rarely goes walking and my pace is usually between 10/11 mins per km, is she stopping for a nap halfway through or what’s the story like 🫣
She just wanders around plodding behind the dog, probably stopping every few minutes to look at her phone.

Reactions: 3
I actually thought this earlier - I think I even took a screenshot but was too busy at actual work to post. But that pace is the proper definition of a MOOCH.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Give her a wee bit of credit. She definitely doesn't want to give up this hobby does she?! I mean shes clinging on for dear life, like shes the titanic!
i get the feeling this is how she was when Lee was trying to bin her cause he wanted to shag grannies, and we all know how that turned out 🤰

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s copying Beggy Lamb, she did a day of ‘real life’ stories yesterday and said everyone was loving it so she’s jumped on that bandwagon.

Meldrum and Lamb are basically clones of each other, 3 kids, don’t work/do anything productive, puffy moon faces, stupid set of overinflated lips, vapid personalities, affiliate linking the tit out of anything and everything, other half is a twunt, Tesla on the drive, freezing cold miserable hovel for a house. I could go on….

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.