Mrs Meldrum #133 Tits, Tony and Tesla… A memoir

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With that got awful flasher mac, I think for the next thread title we’ve got to have: Mrs Meldrum #134 Something smells a bit fishy - better call Inspector Grabby

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This definitely happens! You just know it does.

That meal plan is awful. She’s made it as tit as possible because 1. She can’t cook and 2. To put the kids off wanting to not eat meat.

As a vegetarian I won’t even get started on “Lee need’s protein” she’s so uneducated it’s embarrassing.

And as for the kids being fussy.. if I was fed the slop that comes out her slow cooker I’d be fussy too. More like they don’t like her cooking than anything else.

She looks so bleeping miserable is her getting ready reel. Face like a smacked arse! There’s no way that coat is a size 10! Even if it’s supposed to be oversized it’s bleeping huge!
She maybe picked up the wrong coat after Jazz one day. No scrap that, just because they’re old doesn’t mean they have bad taste in outerwear

Reactions: 4
The begging makes me feel sick. You can tell Poppy hasn't had much input into those things listed.
and also noticed that Poppy hasn’t been allowed to write the begging list. It had to be done in fully legible writing almost so it could be read properly 🤔

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Yuck - why use the phrase ‘locked in’ in the context of a child’s Christmas list?!
Also, is Poppy 4 or 5? If 5, her handwriting is pretty bad!

Reactions: 2
All she sees is discounts not people about to lose their jobs before Christmas
She can’t possibly understand the importance of a job because she’s never had one and treats Lee as if he’s at holiday camp rather than slaving away to support their vacuous life.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I always think its a bit sad to see small childrens christmas lists written out by an adult. The only perso who needs the list is you as a parent so why not just sit with them and get them to tell you what they have “written” . Emergent writing is such an important stage in a child’s development and for them to make the connection between marks, meaning and communication they need to do it them selves. But then I guess this isn’t a factor when you are only creating a list for the purpose of instagram content

Reactions: 20
You can imagine poppy actually asking for something she really wants and beggy being like hmm how about we ask for another lol doll?

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Jesus, and here I was thinking she must have been talking about the current WW3 threat or something.
Oh my god. I’ve actually seen it all now. She’s seriously upset that a bleeping clothes shop is closing?!

that just about sums up where she’s at in her mind.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh my god. I’ve actually seen it all now. She’s seriously upset that a bleeping clothes shop is closing?!

that just about sums up where she’s at in her mind.
And she thinks that if her followers all used her aff links and bought something it would be enough for them to plug the massive debt they're in!
Also, next pulled out of any deals to take over Joules. If anyone does it'll likely be sports direct.

Reactions: 8
Also why is she encouraging people to shop there? What if people purchase and they go under....no order no refund! I'd avoid at all costs personally but here she is telling folk to buy buy buy so she can carry on buying overpriced floral tit!

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.